Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely this is on purpose.. they have the chosen the most unflattering picture of Millie in existence. Sue must be realllllly jealous 😑 jeez

So a couple threads ago. I posted a picture of sue up at Alfie’s grave and in the background a Range Rover was parked.
In the new vlog she gets out of a Range Rover but we also see she still has her white Volkswagen jeep.
Big bucks on YouTube am telling ya.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
To be fair none of the kids are lookers are they 🙈

What a waste of money though, they must have a few prams stashed away they can share, just shows the lack of respect and care they have now the free money rolls in

Reactions: 15
Hasn't Millie had a pram already set up in her room since a week or two after she announced her pregnancy?!
Why does she need another one?! Another freebie is it?!

Reactions: 7
So what's happened to the 50 odd Parma she has, I know some were doubles but there's no need to buy brand new stuff for a baby girl when the last few siblings have been girls. Not saying she can't but anything for the baby but I would have gathered save as much money initially. Really shows how materialistic they are.

Lovely of the parents to pick the most unflattering angle for the thumbnail. She's nice looking in some straight on photos, trying to avoid the heavy makeup/filtered to the max ones in my judgement

Reactions: 3
Millie is probably the most unfortunate looking radford girl jeeeeez
God love them all. It’s weird.. the older are a bit meh looking and then the middle ones all seem to be prettier and then back to meh for the younger ones again. By no means calling anyone ugly especially a child, just crap when your gene pool is mixed from sue n noel

I wasn’t going to say this because it is mean but in Katie’s new tik tok at first glance I thought it was one of the boys wearing her t-shirt she’s got very manly features sorry if that sounded mean it just crossed my mind

Chloe was alright looking until she got the ridiculous lip fillers, none of them are winning beauty contests but Millie is something else

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never understand how Millie and Katie are only a year or so apart but millies always got her own room and Katie is still sharing with a pre teen .
I remember watching millies story once about how her teacher had mistreated her and she was really running her mouth off. A proper dirty chav and sue was going along and joining it. By some of the stuff I've watched and how thick she is "I didn't think I'd get pregnant that quickly if I wasn't on contraception" when she has the most fertile mother in the UK I think she's a bit of a handful

Reactions: 9
I really don't like how Millie is trying to glorify being a single, pregnant teenager! I think she fell pregnant on purpose just to rake her own personal money and fame in. I cant stand her at the moment. Shes got no idea whats to come.

Also the fact that Millie admitted she didnt use any contraception as she 'didnt think it was that easy to fall pregnant'. Dumbest comment ever

Reactions: 10
I really don't like how Millie is trying to glorify being a single, pregnant teenager! I think she fell pregnant on purpose just to rake her own personal money and fame in. I cant stand her at the moment. Shes got no idea whats to come.

Also the fact that Millie admitted she didnt use any contraception as she 'didnt think it was that easy to fall pregnant'. Dumbest comment ever
Yes I thought she purposely got pregnant too sadly these days “influencer’s” get pregnant because baby= followers and money I wonder how long she was with her baby daddy before getting pregnant

Jesus if you were shown that photo without knowing alongside her Instagram photos you wouldn’t think it was the same person! I’m going straight to hell but what make up does she use I want some 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.