Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice Hallie in tonight’s vlog practically attacking phoebe. Awful kid!!!
I feel weird bitching about a five year-old, but yes. Such a brat and Sue and Noel let her get away with it every time. I can't believe she wasn't told off when she got mad at Phoebe for pouring water on her head when she had just done the same. You reap what you sow, Hallie (and Sue and Noel for letting her get away with it-can you imagine what Hallie will be like at 15?)

Reactions: 8
They’ve changed the thumbnail !! How obvious - to a fake fake smiling Millie !!hilarious

Reactions: 1
They have definitely been reading here because the thumbnail for the vlog has changed! Millie has thrown some slap on!

The wonders of make-up!! In the first one she looked like a OAP who had forgotten to put they’re false teeth in!
To be fair, Millie probably complained to them herself about how they did her over with that thumbnail and made them change it 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Just whilst you’re reading radfords, that caterpillar thing on the cot is bloody awful😂😂😂 not to mention dangerous? Aren’t supposed to have things on the cot at all. I know it’s not exactly in the cot but still- not good !

Reactions: 5
Just whilst you’re reading radfords, that caterpillar thing on the cot is bloody awful😂😂😂 not to mention dangerous? Aren’t supposed to have things on the cot at all. I know it’s not exactly in the cot but still- not good !
Quite right maybe an angel care monitor instead of useless tat on the cot a mother of 21 you would think should be clued in on these things

Reactions: 3
It’s all for show *yawn*

Anyone else feel sorry for Tillie, wanting to cuddle heidie then when she finally gets her, she’s standing on her bad leg, I’m sure someone could have moved so she could have sat down

The older boys have noels creepy eyes too the poor sods

I wonder if they have ever done one of those ancestry dna tests to find relatives (and rule out being brother and sister)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I take it none of them are allowed to get braces if their teeth need sorting? Too much hassle with the constant visits?
One of the little ones not sure if Phoebe or Hallie is really unfortunate looking.
Their eyes all seem too far apart just like Noels.
I think you mean Hallie😂 she’s also a lot more out going than Phoebe and Bonnie.

Millie really is the biggest catfish going 😂
I wonder if they’ll reveal the baby daddy 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sophie dont live there. Its the older boys like Jack and Luke was told have moved out.

Yes, it just makes no sense to dump Bonnie in with 2 older boys.

They have 10 bedrooms
Bedroom 1- Sue & Noel
Bedroom 2- Millie
Bedroom 3- The girls room with Katie/Aimee/Ellie/Tillie
Bedroom 4- Hallie & Phoebe
Bedroom 5- Oscar, Casper & BonBons
Bedroom 6- Chloe
Bedroom 7- Max and Josh

Still got Archie who I suspect just goes in with Katie, James, Luke, Daniel & Jack. Does Chloe still have a make up room?
Yeah the way the rooms were distributed in the house tour made no sense at all. 4 girls in a room aged 19-10 and Chloe has her own room AND a makeup room, plus the boys having big rooms to themselves when the other three older boys share the second floor room.

I remember Katie’s birthday vlog when she was unboxing presents and they revealed that a gift was from her boyfriend. This makes it a lot more likely for her to be next to be pregnant, unless Millie genuinely wanted to be more like her Mum.

Reactions: 3
if Katie got pregnant in the next year or so which she might it’s a bit of a trend in their family I wonder what would happen with the bedroom’s she’d hardly be expected to share still

Reactions: 2
Yeah the way the rooms were distributed in the house tour made no sense at all. 4 girls in a room aged 19-10 and Chloe has her own room AND a makeup room, plus the boys having big rooms to themselves when the other three older boys share the second floor room.

I remember Katie’s birthday vlog when she was unboxing presents and they revealed that a gift was from her boyfriend. This makes it a lot more likely for her to be next to be pregnant, unless Millie genuinely wanted to be more like her Mum.
Katie revealed in a Q&A not too long ago that her and her boyfriend were no longer together and that she is now single

On her Instagram

• Haha
Not the Radford family's biggest fan at all but I don't like the way people here are taking the piss out of children's looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not the Radford family's biggest fan at all but I don't like the way people here are taking the piss out of children's looks.
Agreed. And I personally don't think there's anything wrong with how they look. Some prettier than others, as can be expected in a big group of people and I do think some of them should get orthodontic treatment. There's no need for perfect Hollywood teeth, but some of them need to see an orthodontist I think, especially Hallie and Tillie. And if it weren't for her teeth, Hallie would be really pretty in my eyes. And Bonnie is a right cutie looks wise. Just my opinion though. 😬

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.