Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsJones83

VIP Member
In the latest vlog, did anyone else notice that Sue said it was 9am when the oven clock said much later? I've noticed it quite a few times when they're making hot chocolate with some of the little kids and its like 11pm - very late for everyone to be up
My oven clock has never once showed the right time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
Is it me or does anyone else think half of this family look like they’re missing their teeth? Their mouths look as though they had forgotten to pop their false teeth in!

• Haha

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
To be fair none of the kids are lookers are they 🙈

What a waste of money though, they must have a few prams stashed away they can share, just shows the lack of respect and care they have now the free money rolls in

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Sue's "perfect" love story.... even here the age when she got pregnant is a lie.
She missed out the part about her husband being a weirdo and getting her pregnant at 13. Not really a love story that is it
and Pretending that bakery led to them buying a ten bedroom home... nothing to do with all the benefits having 20 kids gets you, or the fact they are the ‘biggest family in Britain’s and have sold themselves to tv shows and their YouTube channel.

absolutely detest this family. Astounds me how people stick up for him because it was different back then etc... they aren’t THAT old. They are a strain on society

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I
I was thinking that sue looked a bit pregnant?
It would explain so many things.....
- She finally acknowledged Orphelia,
- Shes palmed off Hair die already.
- The early weeks of pregnancy are hard and she was looking a bit rough
- She looks bloated
- Changing the rooms knowing Haidie has to move out of there room.

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
The boys in the family are so overlooked, makes me sad!

I’m NOT body shaming. I know she’s only 3 months postpartum but look at the tum 👀 although I’m not one to talk mine are 18m and I still look pregnant 😂 this is just unusual for Sue as she normally drops the weight quick is all I’m saying
In what way are you not body shaming

spilleroftea

VIP Member
She hasn’t got long if she wants to do the whole hey guys we are having a baby , oh by the way millies in labour . She will hate Millie and the baby getting attention
It goes a bit more like....
We built a bar and we know we said whats her name was our last, giggle giggle.
But we got a bit drunk on Echo Falls, hee hee
And guess what I am pregnant again hee hee

ophelia who?

• Haha

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Not the Radford family's biggest fan at all but I don't like the way people here are taking the piss out of children's looks.
100% agreed. I tried to say exactly this a few threads ago, and was accused by a mod of trying to mod 🙄 I was only saying my opinion that attacking their appearances is wrong. It has no relevance to anything.

MrOnions

I don’t understand why people are pissed off at your comment like it’s okay for them to say she looks pregnant (implying she’s fat) and bloated but when you say it directly it’s somehow not okay?? We’re all saying the same thing you just rephrased it
Thank you!! Hallelujah! No seriously, I was starting to wonder if I was going mad here. People can talk about her fried hair (agreed) and noels goat eyes (also agreed) but I mention that she does look like she could be pregnant and I’m ‘poking fun of her’

• Haha

Tinker74

Katie is my favourite
Yes she is a lovely girl.. Tillie is adorable and has been through so much.. To be honest they all seem like great kids. Sue and noel have done something right. All their kids seem to love and respect their parents.. The older kids don't rush to move out.. I think that says a lot. All said it must be a happy home.

this is so true! The latest vlog is an obvious reaction to this website... the Father’s Day vlog.. blatant showing of the grandchildren (not socially distancing)-i don’t expect children to but they shouldn’t technically be there ? If Sophie is still married anyway, if she was single fine.

Also showing Phoebe more in the latest vlog - so obvious it’s unreal in a direct response to saying that hallie is The favorite?!

So obvious - just show what you want to show and be real!
Totally agree they are deffo reading here 🤣 , also this comment on the latest vlog when Noel was opening his Father’s Day presents

Attachments

• Haha

MrOnions

I dont think sue has ever had her own adult life. First child at 14. She literally doesnt know what she's missing.
Gotta be just an endless cycle of night feeds. Nappies. Weaning. Potty training. I honestly can’t even fathom where she gets the time or energy to have sex in the first place. It is literally impossible to know where all her kids are and what they’re up to. Never mind give them attention. In today’s vlog she says ‘you ok james’ and it’s tea time. Bet that’s the first she has spoken to him all day. Why else the ‘you ok’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kbird

VIP Member
sue and Noel should swap with the boys. That room would just about fit a double bed. Their wardrobe could go on the landing
Better still, let them have the bunk beds! Might be what they need to stop producing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

spilleroftea

VIP Member
The vlogs paint a very different picture than reality.

Kids are kids and I done mean anything towards them.

But Sue herself has spoken about Chris temper and him having to leave the house because of a broken TV, Sophie who even she has called Vile, Millie also has a mouth on her.
As for the younger ones she was always moaning about them, how they fight and scream and shout.
There are quite a few who have no manners at all (Hallie)
Then there is this
1593640798478.png

While I agree that the vlogs make them look like the waltons, in reality its more like the Adams Family.

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I was actually wondering if she had covid. None of them have done very well with social distancing and I don't think I've ever seen them wear masks. You have the older kids going in and out constantly, all the shopping they do for non-essential stuff, the bakery allegedly up and running again, the doctors appointment. It's highly likely that at least one person in the house will catch it and then it will spread like mad in the house.
I hope not, in that one house the R rate would cause a local lockdown of Lancashire.

• Haha

Kingbin

VIP Member
So Millie can unlock sues phone on Face ID? Just proved you’ve both pensioner faces 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow