Racism Discussions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt a girl would get with a sexually aggressive, married man just to avoid being branded racist however, he needs reporting to HR. You can say you don’t want any action taken and that it was years ago however you want it logged in case it comes up again. Encourage the other girls to do it too.
It may be that they even give him a warning or a covert warning and he doesn’t ever do it again.
His wife will have no involvement whatsoever unless he chooses to tell her, they legally cannot involve her and if they did they’d be in serious trouble.
He sounds like a right hole and he’s somehow blackmailed you all into compliance for fear of being called a racist. duck that! Let him tell people why you’re a racist then, he’d have to expose his own predatory behaviour

Reactions: 4
I highly doubt a girl would get with a sexually aggressive, married man just to avoid being branded racist however, he needs reporting to HR. You can say you don’t want any action taken and that it was years ago however you want it logged in case it comes up again. Encourage the other girls to do it too.
It may be that they even give him a warning or a covert warning and he doesn’t ever do it again.
His wife will have no involvement whatsoever unless he chooses to tell her, they legally cannot involve her and if they did they’d be in serious trouble.
He sounds like a right hole and he’s somehow blackmailed you all into compliance for fear of being called a racist. duck that! Let him tell people why you’re a racist then, he’d have to expose his own predatory behaviour
Thank you so so much for your lovely supportive comment. He's an awful person and to use racism as a threat is so awful. Especially when we arent! You are so right! Thank you xxx

This seems like the most appropiate place to discuss an incident that happened to me at a bus station today.
I was not in the best of moods, because of some volunteering in a charity shop today. I won't bore you with the details, I just wanted to go home afterwards and chill out. I sat on one of the benches, many of the seats had ticks and crosses on them, you don't need me to explain why...
All of a sudden, a white man came over (I'm also white), and sat in a seat marked with a cross. There was just something about this bloke that I didn't like, so I moved severeal rows of seats away from him. My bus finally arrived, so I joined the queue to board the bus. The same man appeared behind me, without warning he knelt on the ground in the taking the knee gesture. It was completely out of the blue.
I boarded the bus, and hoped this man would not come anywhere near me. He came towards me, and sat in the seat in front of me. I immediately got up, and climbed to the upper deck of the bus. Unfortunately I had heard him tell the driver, that he was going to the same destination as me. He got off a stop before me. I felt so anxious, that I took a taxi back to my partner's place. I did not want to bump into this man again.
The experience has left me feeling a little violated. Why did this person make that gesture in a public place, where everyone is minding their own business? There was no reason for it.
We had the chance to make the our society a better, more compassionate place to live, in the wake of the pandemic. Instead certain factions have set equality and harmony back decades.
This sounds more like a person with severe MH difficulties than racism.Small comfort to you tho I'm sure.

Reactions: 3
Just coming in here to say that I’m finding the language and accusations levelled at white people to be downright genocidal.

This is how the Nazis were talking about Jews before WWII, and no one would have thought before it that a genocide would occur. Remember that the hatred towards Jews was stoked because they were A) perceived as successful, and B) not native to Europe. All kinds of accusations were levelled at them by authorities, that they couldn’t escape from or redeem themselves from. Just like white people in North America today, (and even Europe, although we ought to be considered natives we are still called colonists).

I honestly would not be surprised if we are on the brink of a genocide.

• Heart
Just coming in here to say that I’m finding the language and accusations levelled at white people to be downright genocidal.

This is how the Nazis were talking about Jews before WWII, and no one would have thought before it that a genocide would occur. Remember that the hatred towards Jews was stoked because they were A) perceived as successful, and B) not native to Europe. All kinds of accusations were levelled at them by authorities, that they couldn’t escape from or redeem themselves from. Just like white people in North America today, (and even Europe, although we ought to be considered natives we are still called colonists).

I honestly would not be surprised if we are on the brink of a genocide.
what specific language mimics Nazis?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I think they mean the sentiments towards the Jews were something similar.
I get that, but suggesting the white race is facing a genocide similar to the Holocaust requires specific examples. It’s an outrageous thing to sweepingly suggest.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Genuine question... why is black Friday still allowed to be called black Friday? Why is this not deemed to be offensive in the same way that a number of other now politically incorrect phrases e.g. whitelisting are?

Genuine question... why is black Friday still allowed to be called black Friday? Why is this not deemed to be offensive in the same way that a number of other now politically incorrect phrases e.g. whitelisting are?
A Whitelist would be a list of trusted sources , blacklist would be untrustworthy so you could infer that white=trust, black=mistrust. The black element is attached to a negative.
In Black Friday there’s no glaring negative connotation anymore nor is there a superior white version.

Reactions: 5
A Whitelist would be a list of trusted sources , blacklist would be untrustworthy so you could infer that white=trust, black=mistrust. The black element is attached to a negative.
In Black Friday there’s no glaring negative connotation anymore nor is there a superior white version.
Well, the negative connotation I see is in the history of the name. I understood the term originated from the police in the USA who named it that because it was such a difficult day for them with shoppers scrambling for sales, fighting, crowds etc?

Well, the negative connotation I see is in the history of the name. I understood the term originated from the police in the USA who named it that because it was such a difficult day for them with shoppers scrambling for sales, fighting, crowds etc?
Yes but most people don’t know that nor is it agreed on (that’s why is said glaring negative). It’s also said it’s named for the increased traffic caused black smog or more often, because it’s the day shops moved ‘into the black’ in terms of sales. I certainly wouldn’t know any of that if I’d not had to research it. Either way, it’s now associated with good deals and the biggest shopping day of the year. If you wanted you could say it’s rioting for bargains so again that’s a negative but from the reasoning I’ve seen, stopping calling it Black Friday might be seen as whitewashing when the ‘black’ in this instance is not now negative and never was racist.

eta: this is just based on the consensus of various things I’ve read

Last edited:
So this horrible racist Sharna Walker did this at the weekend.....

People found her Facebook that said she worked for Worcester Bosch so they have done these statements.......

So this horrible racist Sharna Walker did this at the weekend.....

People found her Facebook that said she worked for Worcester Bosch so they have done these statements.......

She has changed her IG to state she is now ‘famous’ and doesn’t regret what she said. What a delightful young lady.

• Wow
  • Angry
She has changed her IG to state she is now ‘famous’ and doesn’t regret what she said. What a delightful young lady.
That’s a fake profile. There are about 30 of them on Instagram. Which is pretty disgusting in it self that little trolls are sitting there cashing in on this to add fuel to the fire/their own entertainment/engagement.

Sharnawalker3 is possibly a real one but it is now asking for an app download & keeps referencing a meme page so probably not!

Last edited:
That’s a fake profile. There are about 30 of them on Instagram. Which is pretty disgusting in it self that little trolls are sitting there cashing in on this to add fuel to the fire/their own entertainment/engagement.

Sharnawalker3 is possibly a real one but it is now asking for an app download referencing a meme page so probably not!
Wow! Who honestly sits there and spends their time doing that? What’s the point?

Reactions: 1

I don't think she realises how bad this is. Nobody is going to want to employ her. She's set herself up for a life on Universal Credit at 24 years old.
Off topic but I went to school with him & he is honestly one of the most genuine, kindest, funniest males I have ever met in my whole life. ❤

She deserves everything that’s coming to her the vile person!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I don't think she realises how bad this is. Nobody is going to want to employ her. She's set herself up for a life on Universal Credit at 24 years old.
Sad for the taxpayer that we'll have to fund her.

So she's been banned from Birmingham. Whilst they are at it she should be banned also from social media for being a woman in her mid 20s still using filters on her photos like a teenager (cue the hate :p ).

• Haha
Reactions: 1