Racism Discussions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is ummmm

Yeah
---

Loooool if you think the Mayor of London is picking what photos goes on the website you need to give your head a wobble. The GLA have a whole ass department đź’€
What exactly is ummmm yeah supposed to mean?

Reactions: 2
This tweet has caused me deep offence, I have to say. When people say things like this, all they really achieve is fomenting hatred and turning people away from the cause.
EF5D2ABA-E681-485C-8F65-786A59A17B29.jpeg

Reactions: 1
This tweet has caused me deep offence, I have to say. When people say things like this, all they really achieve is fomenting hatred and turning people away from the cause.
View attachment 2553216
I do think people perceive wars in for example European states differently vs ones in the Middle East or Africa. There is also, from some people, a very different reaction to immigrants depending on where they are from.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2553216
As a white woman I have to agree with it. I noticed a lot more white people on social media speak out and share things about Ukraine and those same people haven’t uttered a word about Gaza, even though there are so many horrific images and videos of the devastation. I do think it is much to do with not just race but religion. A lot of white Western people are Islamophobic. I guess seeing posts like that don’t tend to bother me as I’m already deep in activism for a lot of things so never feel as though I’m the kind of white person being spoke about. This is something I also find interesting about posts about white people, someone can say something like “I hate it when white people do x, y, z racist thing” and white people get up in arms and start insulting them whilst saying how not racist they are. If someone said “I hate it when women stand at the window with their tits out” as a woman I wouldn’t get offended because I don’t do that lol. So it is always interesting to see what white people get triggered by the moment they are spoken about.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So we only put out generic descriptions of dangerous criminals 🙄

Reactions: 3