Racism Discussions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 56463
This is the alarming message I received when I pointed out kalechis behaviour to a insta mummy advocating her reinstatement on Instagram. It's prejudice not racism....😲 So kalechis behaviour is apparently acceptable.....

MOD edit, moving this to a new topic so people can debate it as most on the thread have said they don't believe the original account the thread was on was racist.
Anti-white racism very much exists and is sadly on the increase. Slurs like the one you quoted need to be called out on. We need to stand up and make a fuss when people make these anti-white comments or else it will be a slippery slope. Fighting racism with racism will only cause division. Sometimes it feels like that's what some people want.

Those who say it's not possible to be racist towards white people are foolish and naive. I am white and I have been the victim of racist abuse several times this year. Last week, it was reported that West Yorkshire Police discriminated against a white man who applied for a job with them because he is white. Institutional racism is real and has been going on for years. We need to stand up and say no to it.

Reactions: 2
I'm not racist in any shape ,form nor fashion.. but if someone brands me as one because of the colour of my skin ,then that makes me a victim also..
Very well said. It's racist to accuse someone of being racist because of the colour of their skin. It is also racist to blame someone for something people of the same skin colour did hundreds of years ago, that had nothing to do with said person.

Exactly- POC have it a million times worse, so it already is not equal, which is why there SHOULD be different rules...to try and achieve equality.
Equality means everyone is treated equal. Different rules is not equality.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saying as the SS thread has closed I saw this and thought it was a very passive aggressive post for something that was supposedly a misunderstanding and resolved by both parties
698E4933-9B7C-436B-946F-2C7E0ED0EA4A.jpeg

I think she meant 2022

Very well said. It's racist to accuse someone of being racist because of the colour of their skin. It is also racist to blame someone for something people of the same skin colour did hundreds of years ago, that had nothing to do with said person.

Equality means everyone is treated equal. Different rules is not equality.
Well @Gloria Rostron we don’t choose what skin colour we’re born into , it’s just a fact of life.
I don’t see why we have to apologise or feel the wrath of something out of our control.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Saying as the SS thread has closed I saw this and thought it was a very passive aggressive post for something that was supposedly a misunderstanding and resolved by both parties View attachment 1864693

I think she meant 2022

Well @Gloria Rostron we don’t choose what skin colour we’re born into , it’s just a fact of life.
I don’t see why we have to apologise or feel the wrath of something out of our control.
That is a very emotive post that SS/Ngozi Fulani has posted. I don't see how she can imply misogny, as Lady H is a woman, most of the women online are women, most of us here are women and her gender has never been mentioned before this post.

With regards to racism, even if there had been malicious intent from Lady H, she seemed to accept the apology. More than that, she agreed that there was no malicious intent in Lady H's questioning.

I do feel that racial equality and multi-race living is sliding backwards. The arguments I see are no longer about tackling un-equal and biased treatment and opressive behaviour. I am starting to see that there is a strong will to divide white and black people. There seems to be a desire to create two seperate teams. Battling against each other would be bad for both races. It seems only a handful of years ago, we were living in happiness all together. White people had voices. Black people had voices. We had Jeremy Kyle, Matthew Wright, Lenny Henry, Trisha Goddard, all giving their voices and their was little to none conflict. I am seeing more and more anti white hatred and, as a white woman, it angers me, it angers me especially when people tell me my feelings about the racism I experience are invalid because I am white. I hear the BBC Breakfast show celebrating films where there are no white cast members. This, to me, is blatant racism. If it was the other way around, there would be outrage, and rightly so. We need to be outraged about all forms of racism. Diane Abbott has posted racist content about white people and also made offensive remarks about Jewish people. Why is she not facing the professional scrutiny that Lady H faced?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That is a very emotive post that SS/Ngozi Fulani has posted. I don't see how she can imply misogny, as Lady H is a woman, most of the women online are women, most of us here are women and her gender has never been mentioned before this post.

With regards to racism, even if there had been malicious intent from Lady H, she seemed to accept the apology. More than that, she agreed that there was no malicious intent in Lady H's questioning.

I do feel that racial equality and multi-race living is sliding backwards. The arguments I see are no longer about tackling un-equal and biased treatment and opressive behaviour. I am starting to see that there is a strong will to divide white and black people. There seems to be a desire to create two seperate teams. Battling against each other would be bad for both races. It seems only a handful of years ago, we were living in happiness all together. White people had voices. Black people had voices. We had Jeremy Kyle, Matthew Wright, Lenny Henry, Trisha Goddard, all giving their voices and their was little to none conflict. I am seeing more and more anti white hatred and, as a white woman, it angers me, it angers me especially when people tell me my feelings about the racism I experience are invalid because I am white. I hear the BBC Breakfast show celebrating films where there are no white cast members. This, to me, is blatant racism. If it was the other way around, there would be outrage, and rightly so. We need to be outraged about all forms of racism. Diane Abbott has posted racist content about white people and also made offensive remarks about Jewish people. Why is she not facing the professional scrutiny that Lady H faced?
Well it’s the revolutionary raised fist the makes it appear hostile, who are they fighting against?

• Heart
Reactions: 1

I have said it before and I will say it again, Sadiq Khan is a vile, racist bigot. The way he speaks about white people is offensive. If someone spoke about his ethnicity, there would be outrage. In fact, said person would lose their job. Why is this man still chairman of London, a brilliant city that he has failed as mayor? He is utter scum and should be removed from the council office. Slimeball.

Reactions: 10

I have said it before and I will say it again, Sadiq Khan is a vile, racist bigot. The way he speaks about white people is offensive. If someone spoke about his ethnicity, there would be outrage. In fact, said person would lose their job. Why is this man still chairman of London, a brilliant city that he has failed as mayor? He is utter scum and should be removed from the council office. Slimeball.
I don’t know much about him but I have to agree with him in this instance Jimbo is a vile racist bigot, up there with Bernard Manning.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know much about him but I have to agree with him in this instance Jimbo is a vile racist bigot, up there with Bernard Manning.
I know that Jim has said offensive things but for Sadiq Khan to be insulting all white people is not acceptable. I think it is telling that SK uses Jim Davidson as a reference when discussing white people. He also said that white people shouldn't have high earning jobs, which is clearly racist. Something about SK is very slimy and unsavoury.

Reactions: 6
I know that Jim has said offensive things but for Sadiq Khan to be insulting all white people is not acceptable. I think it is telling that SK uses Jim Davidson as a reference when discussing white people. He also said that white people shouldn't have high earning jobs, which is clearly racist. Something about SK is very slimy and unsavoury.
Like I say I don’t know anything about khan I took it to mean people of Jimbo’s ilk meaning racists as opposed white people, I don’t know anything about other things he’s said about white people.

I follow Sadiq Khan very closely on social media as I’m impacted by the cash grab that is ULEZ - there’s endless footage everywhere of Sadiq Khan being racist and misogynist. He is an extremely rude and arrogant man, in fact I wish he had a thread on here. 😂

I follow Sadiq Khan very closely on social media as I’m impacted by the cash grab that is ULEZ - there’s endless footage everywhere of Sadiq Khan being racist and misogynist. He is an extremely rude and arrogant man, in fact I wish he had a thread on here. 😂
Good thinking!

Sadiq Khan is vile.

I know someone who works for TfL and comes into contact with him at times.

Basically it has been said that.

- He is a bully.
- Speaks to people in a condescending manner.
- Bangs his fists on the desk when he doesn't like hearing things he doesn't want to hear.
- Doesn't take NO for an answer.
- Ignores other people's ideas and opinions he doesn't like.
- Shouts and screams at people behind closed doors.
- Allegations of corruption- siphoning off public money into his own pockets.

Not a particularly pleasant person, and certainly not one who is fit to run London.

Considering his attitude to ULEZ and ramming it through by ignoring the large opposition and public consultation- ties up with what many points have been said in the bullet list above.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Sadiq Khan has small man syndrome. We all know one…. I’ve had the misfortune of working for one recently and whilst he never targeted me I did bolster up other women who he deliberately intimidated simply with his presence.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What exactly does anti-white hate crime mean ?
A hate crime motivated against a white person. In my opinion, we are sadly seeing more of this. But some people are in plain denial that this occurs. As sad as this incident is, I am glad that the report highlights the racism white people face.

Reactions: 3
What exactly does anti-white hate crime mean ?

What an obtuse question. It's obvious what it means. Or are you someone who believes you can't be racist towards white people. An absurd view that far too many hold.

What an obtuse question. It's obvious what it means. Or are you someone who believes you can't be racist towards white people. An absurd view that far too many hold.
I’m wondering why they don’t call it for what it is then?
---
A hate crime motivated against a white person. In my opinion, we are sadly seeing more of this. But some people are in plain denial that this occurs. As sad as this incident is, I am glad that the report highlights the racism white people face.
Shocking to see kids so young behaving like that.

Last edited: