Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of us have actual jobs and children and responsibilities Rachel 🙄

Of course it’s money and not a desire to connect with her audience or share useful advice that drives what she does.
I think there's a certain group of youtubers who don't want a normal job. And they seem like it's above them to work for someone else. I'm a bit older and I would worry about having a steady income. I know a lot of them are on good money through sponsors etc, but how financially stable are they really?

Last live only had 40 or so people watching.

Reactions: 3
If she is on a working holiday visa it must mean she'll definitely have to go back to Australia? I'm just interested to see what she'll do with her apartment in Canada and if she'll stay with family or not. I think she should seriously decide where she wants to settle instead of wasting so much money. She must have enough to throw away if she is half-hearted about being in Canada or Australia constantly. I must admit I quite enjoy her lives, but she does come across far too self-absorbed.

Reactions: 2
If she is on a working holiday visa it must mean she'll definitely have to go back to Australia? I'm just interested to see what she'll do with her apartment in Canada and if she'll stay with family or not. I think she should seriously decide where she wants to settle instead of wasting so much money. She must have enough to throw away if she is half-hearted about being in Canada or Australia constantly. I must admit I quite enjoy her lives, but she does come across far too self-absorbed.
Yes! It makes the decisions she's making re buying all the furniture and decor a bit puzzling. She'll either have to sell it all or ship it back soon enough? Unless she can wrangle a more permanent visa.

Yes! It makes the decisions she's making re buying all the furniture and decor a bit puzzling. She'll either have to sell it all or ship it back soon enough? Unless she can wrangle a more permanent visa.

She is very wasteful. Correct me if I'm wrong but she buys a whole new set of furniture, whiteware, kitchenware etc every time she moves. And I'm pretty sure she sells the last bunch or donates them to her mum.

Last edited:
She is very wasteful. Correct me if I'm wrong but she buys a whole new set of furniture, whiteware, kitchenware etc every time she moves. And I'm pretty sure she sells the last bunch or donates them to her mum.
Yes she does. Fair enough the last stuff she gave to her Mum. But other times she sold it or gave it away. When she did a collab with Fantastic Furniture and she was gifted that buffet I remember she gave that away on Insta stories.

It's been mentioned before. But I think she doesn't know what she wants and is really lost. And is stuck in a rut of filming the same content over and over.

Reactions: 4
Well I think there is something wrong with me today but I really enjoyed her new video.. always shopping of course but at least she's acknowledging it.. and that first date outfit was actually pretty cute but also sexy. You go girl.
She said that it went well and she got a second date in the comments so yay for her 😁 I just wish that she doesn't end up with a douchebag like her ex Dan.. I always had a feeling that he was a pretentious jerk..

Reactions: 1
There are youth mobility/working holiday visas in quite a few Commonwealth countries (Lots of Australians go to the UK on one). My guess is this is what she's used to get to Canada: https://canadianvisa.org/blog/travel/how-to-apply-for-canadian-working-holiday-visa-from-australia
Yep that makes sense!

Well I think there is something wrong with me today but I really enjoyed her new video.. always shopping of course but at least she's acknowledging it.. and that first date outfit was actually pretty cute but also sexy. You go girl.
She said that it went well and she got a second date in the comments so yay for her 😁 I just wish that she doesn't end up with a douchebag like her ex Dan.. I always had a feeling that he was a pretentious jerk..
Omg Dan gave off the BIGGEST douchebag vibes. I haven’t watched her newest video but will now that you’ve said it wasn’t too bad lol

I think her goal is to find a way to stay there permanently.

I think there's a certain group of youtubers who don't want a normal job. And they seem like it's above them to work for someone else. I'm a bit older and I would worry about having a steady income. I know a lot of them are on good money through sponsors etc, but how financially stable are they really?

Last live only had 40 or so people watching.
Exactly.
That could change at any moment and suddenly you’re in a foreign country with no income.
Are they at weird times? I asume most of her audience is Australian so if she’s going live in the middle of the night here that won’t help.

I think as she actually did something that was interesting by going to the museum.

Heh. We all think the same thing with about her ex!!

That could change at any moment and suddenly you’re in a foreign country with no income.
Are they at weird times? I asume most of her audience is Australian so if she’s going live in the middle of the night here that won’t help.
Actually the majority of her audience is in North America. I remember ages ago she mentioned that. As some people would correct her when she spelt organisation.

I think her big plan is to find someone quick so she can stay in Canada. She might be feeling bad about spending so much money on such a huge apartment all for herself and who can blame her.

Has Rachel ever admitted to getting a boob job?
I’ve been wondering for a while now but the bit of the most recent video where she is talking about filming her morning routine and putting her jumper on it’s really obvious that they’re much bigger and look unnaturally round and hard😧

Did anyone watch her Darren Levy special? I really like this side of Rachel and its often how she is in her lives as well. She completely changes in her videos.

Did anyone watch her Darren Levy special? I really like this side of Rachel and its often how she is in her lives as well. She completely changes in her videos.
Yes I watched that.

It was interesting and her accent is a lot different.

The whole trying to have a break from YouTube and not have to think about content. She did go on that holiday to China before she quit uni and didn't share anything on YouTube.

I also think with being on YouTube, you need to treat it as a job. Dedicate certain days to work and have time off.

Darren asked a good question about if her viewers see her as a character or a human. As I see her as a character. She says she's not organised, buy portrays that in her videos. The constant shopping, posing in the mirror. And following every fad. I don't find her very personable and maybe she's different with her friends. But to me her camera persona is very fake.

Does anybody else here feel like she misses Australia way too much to be bumming away her life in Canada?

Does anybody else here feel like she misses Australia way too much to be bumming away her life in Canada?
She mentioned it here. I don't really see her chances of travelling back to Australia early next year. She hasn't even been gone a year.

All the obsessing over cushions, home decor. That she must change every month.

I don't know if you can claim all of that as a business expense. But I would hate to think how much she has spent on that apartment. Plus the ongoing expense of rent and utilities.

Attachments

No but I will now that you’ve said she’s very different vs in her videos.

Yes I watched that.

It was interesting and her accent is a lot different.

The whole trying to have a break from YouTube and not have to think about content. She did go on that holiday to China before she quit uni and didn't share anything on YouTube.

I also think with being on YouTube, you need to treat it as a job. Dedicate certain days to work and have time off.

Darren asked a good question about if her viewers see her as a character or a human. As I see her as a character. She says she's not organised, buy portrays that in her videos. The constant shopping, posing in the mirror. And following every fad. I don't find her very personable and maybe she's different with her friends. But to me her camera persona is very fake.
I think she’s trying harder now with the weekly vlogs although the latest one was boring and still a lot of the same half doing things and leaving them for another time. She seems incredibly flaky and indecisive. I agree that she comes across fake or trying hard to act a certain way on camera.

As soon as I saw her face in her latest video I immediately questioned if she had just gotten Botox and fillers and then saw her pinned comment about it. Good on her for admitting it but she looks drastically different.. maybe it will settle down a bit and look more natural?

She mentioned it here. I don't really see her chances of travelling back to Australia early next year. She hasn't even been gone a year.

All the obsessing over cushions, home decor. That she must change every month.

I don't know if you can claim all of that as a business expense. But I would hate to think how much she has spent on that apartment. Plus the ongoing expense of rent and utilities.
This is not the spending habits of someone who expects to be living somewhere short term. She’s either very confident she will be able to stay in Canada long term or she just doesn’t care about the money. She can’t stop buying crap.

Just found these in her comments 💀

Attachments

Last edited:
Wtf she cannot take an ounce of criticism? Her videos right now are enjoyable but damn people are entitled to have their own opinions ESPECIALLY if they are your viewers! To say something like 'why did you comment this'? it just sounds conceited and not open. Why did she get botox? She is naturally gorgeous she did not need it.

As soon as I saw her face in her latest video I immediately questioned if she had just gotten Botox and fillers and then saw her pinned comment about it. Good on her for admitting it but she looks drastically different.. maybe it will settle down a bit and look more natural?
I too thought that. But I wasn't sure if it was a camera filter. I don't read the comments. Interesting that she's had botox and fillers in Canada. Though Bronwyn is pretty vain as well.

This is not the spending habits of someone who expects to be living somewhere short term. She’s either very confident she will be able to stay in Canada long term or she just doesn’t care about the money. She can’t stop buying crap.
That's something I just can't get over. Wherever her income is coming from. She can somehow afford all this.

Wtf she cannot take an ounce of criticism? Her videos right now are enjoyable but damn people are entitled to have their own opinions ESPECIALLY if they are your viewers! To say something like 'why did you comment this'? it just sounds conceited and not open. Why did she get botox? She is naturally gorgeous she did not need it.
I agree. Her videos have been boring and repetitive and she knows that or she wouldn’t have started doing weekly vlog style videos to try to change up her content.

I think the Botox is fine, she claims she got chin and lip filler but her whole face looks much puffier and filled out. I would guess she had her tear troughs/cheeks and nasolabial folds done too.

I too thought that. But I wasn't sure if it was a camera filter. I don't read the comments. Interesting that she's had botox and fillers in Canada. Though Bronwyn is pretty vain as well.

That's something I just can't get over. Wherever her income is coming from. She can somehow afford all this.
I remember she got lip filler in Melbourne and acted all weird about it and said she wasn’t sure about it but that’s all she has disclosed to my knowledge until now. I wouldn’t consider Bronwyn’s filler as well done either 😂

I’m going to assume she has a large credit card debt 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
I think the Botox is fine, she claims she got chin and lip filler but her whole face looks much puffier and filled out. I would guess she had her tear troughs/cheeks and nasolabial folds done too.

So will her face go back to its original shape? I honestly thought she had gained weight.