Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did she disclose that she’s really in Australia for visa purposes?
Nope, it was a loooong rant about comments made by one or two people on her last video. She is a mess. She has to stop acting as if her life is perfect..

Reactions: 2
Maybe it was her mum who asked her to stop moving so much. I can't see another reason for her wanting to bolt out of there...some of the things she gets upset about as a thirty year old irks me!

You can be the juiciest peach but there'll always be someone who hates peaches...most of us learn that by 30 love..

Ok watching the video. She’s really worked up about this bad consumer narrative isn’t she?

1. water off a duck’s back? She always replies to negative or critical comments.

2. Where’s the proof of said comments?

3. she IS a “bad consumer” she buys so much crap she doesn’t need because aesthetic. I guess she doesn’t like having to look at herself and her life and reflect on her choices. Does she forget that she’s been like this for years, well before the pandemic and bush fires and moving to Canada?

4. This was just a video for her to post a squarespace ad.

Reactions: 4
I always liked her because she did her own thing and would design her own studio apartment/s but she is really a b*tch to everyone around her too..

Reactions: 3
Watching her video when she's back from Australia.....I can't stand it....shes back in Toronto all of 5 mins and back to the fake Canadian accent "guysssss I loovveee flowers! Im soo soon excited"

Watching her video when she's back from Australia.....I can't stand it....shes back in Toronto all of 5 mins and back to the fake Canadian accent "guysssss I loovveee flowers! Im soo soon excited"

LOL. Some people just adapt to accents better than others, it has happened to me numerous times before. It isn't faked, it possibly has something to do with intelligence. So she's back, and still no idea what her plans are for the upcoming months other than staying at home. I was looking up old myspace 'scene' queens the other day to figure out what they're all up to now, and I came to the conclusion of how we'll be looking up these influencers in several decades to see how their lives turned out..and I think it is a good idea to at least have some sort of direction and/or goals (looking at you, Rachel)

Reactions: 1
She has put on an accent on and off over the years.

I laughed at her new night routine. Tell me you do nothing all day without telling me you do nothing all day.
8DCF79D2-6D21-45E5-8844-D5BAB76756EC.png

She does nothing. So why can’t she even finish the tasks she sets herself in a video? I need to take my copious wine bottles to the recycling. But doesn’t. I don’t like the console table but oh well just leave it and complain. She couldn’t be bothered to rinse a jug for her coffee so she just used a cup and spilled it everywhere. She’s so lazy. It took her NINE months to chase up her storage locker location?? The lazy bare minimum effort in her videos irks me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah sometimes I think she just makes videos so she has an excuse to actually clean and put stuff away...

I thought her reference to gossip girls or whatever was pretty funny a couple of videos ago but I couldn't STAND listening to her whining about the state of her tulips (they hadn't bloomed yet and she kept going on about how they were all wonky and she wasn't sure if they'd come out of their buds properly) like there's bigger problems in the world shut up already!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She does nothing. So why can’t she even finish the tasks she sets herself in a video? I need to take my copious wine bottles to the recycling. But doesn’t. I don’t like the console table but oh well just leave it and complain. She couldn’t be bothered to rinse a jug for her coffee so she just used a cup and spilled it everywhere. She’s so lazy. It took her NINE months to chase up her storage locker location?? The lazy bare minimum effort in her videos irks me.

She did however find time to tell us multiple times that she's so happy its spring and warm ! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest haul. All the same old stuff but for some reason she believes she's being different....don't see it lol "guys I've never worn fishing before"....its another shade of pink flossy not that crazy lol
And om not saying her figure is bad but she needs to choose the right size for her body. All the fabric is strained over her body. You can see her belly button and outline of her tummy through a few of her dresses. Again she has a nice figure she just refuses to by the correct size.

why does she complain about ppl calling her a bad consumer then driving to America and complaining about being 'boring' because she hasn't bought enough home decor. Ugh.

• Sick
The whole trip to America where she bought more stuff that she doesn't need. Pretty sure she filled a suitcase full of Kmart homewares.

I don't know what she does in Toronto besides ordering everything online. Is it that hard to go to the supermarket?

The whole trip to America where she bought more stuff that she doesn't need. Pretty sure she filled a suitcase full of Kmart homewares.

I don't know what she does in Toronto besides ordering everything online. Is it that hard to go to the supermarket?
She’s very busy messing her apartment so she can half clean it for a video!

• Haha