Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could legitimately want to see/spend time with family in Australia. But with the situation the whole world is in with Covid I could not imagine up rooting back and forth between Canada/Australia. It just screams of stupidity. Also with the new variant I hope she won't get stuck there without a visa or something. Her whole situation must be a big risk.

Reactions: 1
She could legitimately want to see/spend time with family in Australia. But with the situation the whole world is in with Covid I could not imagine up rooting back and forth between Canada/Australia. It just screams of stupidity. Also with the new variant I hope she won't get stuck there without a visa or something. Her whole situation must be a big risk.
Yeah it would be pretty stressful too. The timing of her move seemed questionable to me with everything going on, but I guess we couldn’t predict that this pandemic would just keep going and going.

So Rachel creates more waste and buys glass spray bottles as she doesn't like the spray and wipe bottle. Who cares? I keep mine in the cupboard! She also bought disposable wipes for the mop. So much waste.

If I was her, I would go back to the supermarket and buy the hand soap If she is completely out. Before she left she kept saying there was something else she needed. Why not walk around your apartment and check? I know we all forget things, but if you're trying limit how much you go out then it is worth making a proper list.

One of her friends Bronwyn is moving from Toronto to Austin,Texas. They did use to hang out a fair bit.

Reactions: 3
So Rachel creates more waste and buys glass spray bottles as she doesn't like the spray and wipe bottle. Who cares? I keep mine in the cupboard! She also bought disposable wipes for the mop. So much waste.

If I was her, I would go back to the supermarket and buy the hand soap If she is completely out. Before she left she kept saying there was something else she needed. Why not walk around your apartment and check? I know we all forget things, but if you're trying limit how much you go out then it is worth making a proper list.

One of her friends Bronwyn is moving from Toronto to Austin,Texas. They did use to hang out a fair bit.
Haha that trend of decanting everything into pretty bottles is so 10 years ago. Get with it Rachel. Some of these products have packaging that is specifically designed for the stability/safety etc of the product.

I’ve stopped watching her videos because she was annoying me too much. It seems like she’s obsessed with aesthetic and spending money and having things and it just doesn’t align with my values or lifestyle. I don’t find her motivating or inspiring.

A lot of these influencers move place to place and I seriously wonder if it is because of how much they get taxed or they simply can't live in such an expensive location anymore. Rachel's videos are all the same every year, new year, goals, morning coffee, take down decorations, cleaning, sponsorship, more cleaning groceries, flowers etc..

She doesn't actually do anything different in the new year besides move to another country maybe. She should make more business related videos at the beginning of the year that way she can properly lay out all her goals in relation to youtube, instagram etc...and its what we all want to see. Then move to cleaning further into the year. She makes a lot of videos thinking its very informative without actually giving away much at all.

A lot of these influencers move place to place and I seriously wonder if it is because of how much they get taxed or they simply can't live in such an expensive location anymore. Rachel's videos are all the same every year, new year, goals, morning coffee, take down decorations, cleaning, sponsorship, more cleaning groceries, flowers etc..

She doesn't actually do anything different in the new year besides move to another country maybe. She should make more business related videos at the beginning of the year that way she can properly lay out all her goals in relation to youtube, instagram etc...and its what we all want to see. Then move to cleaning further into the year. She makes a lot of videos thinking its very informative without actually giving away much at all.
100%
I think she *wants* to be an inspiring organised person but she just falls short of the mark most of the time. I honestly don’t think she’s doing very much outside of social media and YouTube so there probably isn’t much to share about her actual business (the inventorie) she almost never posts on its social media. Lots of her videos are clearly just vehicles for ads. That two step morning routine joke of a video was a squarespace ad.
I’m sure there’s lots of things she could share about her experience with YouTube and social media without having to divulge every detail (I think she doesn’t want to disclose anything about money for example).

• Heart
100%
I think she *wants* to be an inspiring organised person but she just falls short of the mark most of the time. I honestly don’t think she’s doing very much outside of social media and YouTube so there probably isn’t much to share about her actual business (the inventorie) she almost never posts on its social media. Lots of her videos are clearly just vehicles for ads. That two step morning routine joke of a video was a squarespace ad.
I’m sure there’s lots of things she could share about her experience with YouTube and social media without having to divulge every detail (I think she doesn’t want to disclose anything about money for example).

Yeah she's very secretive about it all. She probably knows that people speculate a lot about her jobs since she doesn't do much all day in her videos. Hell, she could even make Canada food videos and it'd be more entertaining than her current aesthetic ones lol. I'd definitely watch. Its hard to relate with a youtuber who won't share opinions or thoughts on current events or things happening around the world. I do think she's not a very personable person though unless you are close friends with her. Her Instagram lives for example, I enjoyed a lot since she came out of her shell and was personable with her viewers for an hour or so. Her content is great if you just need to search up on how to arrange something or household tutorials, but other than that it's hard to get a reason to follow her.

I’ve stopped watching her videos because she was annoying me too much. It seems like she’s obsessed with aesthetic and spending money and having things and it just doesn’t align with my values or lifestyle. I don’t find her motivating or inspiring.
Very well said.

I still watch as I can't look away. But I find myself fast forwarding as already mentioned her content is repetitive.

I'll never understand what she does to fund her lifestyle. I am guessing she works on brands social media in some capacity.

I do not believe that her own youtube channel earns her enough to live in Toronto.

Reactions: 2
Very well said.

I still watch as I can't look away. But I find myself fast forwarding as already mentioned her content is repetitive.

I'll never understand what she does to fund her lifestyle. I am guessing she works on brands social media in some capacity.

I do not believe that her own youtube channel earns her enough to live in Toronto.

I agree. Probably a brand ambassador for some company around Canada or associated with Instagram. It'll be interesting to see if she heads back to Australia. It's actually also strange she has not mentioned her family despite all the Omicron nightmares going on there.

Omg only Rachel would converse with two random ass strangers at 2 o'clock in the morning and let them in... :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

It sounded like they wanted to rape her. I'm glad she's okay.

Omg only Rachel would converse with two random ass strangers at 2 o'clock in the morning and let them in... :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

It sounded like they wanted to rape her. I'm glad she's okay.
I wouldn't let them in! Is that a thing that at 2am in the morning they would just enter your apartment? She said they tried calling, but as anyone would do her phone was on silent. Still it sounds really weird. I would have told them to go away even if they we legitimate. Plus no heat in freezing cold temperatures? No thanks.

I wouldn't let them in! Is that a thing that at 2am in the morning they would just enter your apartment? She said they tried calling, but as anyone would do her phone was on silent. Still it sounds really weird. I would have told them to go away even if they we legitimate. Plus no heat in freezing cold temperatures? No thanks.

It's very unusual and totally not Kosher to do so. I'm single so I would not have in under any circumstances have let them in outside of business hours. Imagine doing that with no protection around whatsoever? Not even a dog? A very stupid move on her part. And she said she knew there was a THIRD guy lurking or waiting around the corner! I commented on her video that she should've been more aware and less trusting and she rudely commented back saying I wasn't there so what do I know. Total shark.

It's very unusual and totally not Kosher to do so. I'm single so I would not have in under any circumstances have let them in outside of business hours. Imagine doing that with no protection around whatsoever? Not even a dog? A very stupid move on her part. And she said she knew there was a THIRD guy lurking or waiting around the corner! I commented on her video that she should've been more aware and less trusting and she rudely commented back saying I wasn't there so what do I know. Total shark.
We know what you tell us, Rachel.
She’s the one who posted the video with the clickbaity title and chapter titles “worst fear coming true” so her worst fear is maintenance guys coming to her door at 2am and her LETTING THEM IN? Then in her fake accent saying she manifested it? Haha what?! I turned the video off after that.

Interesting that she has an immigration lawyer. I'm still confused on what grounds she can become a Canadian citizen and what skills she has to offer? This must be costing her a fortune!

She also wants to come back to Australia for a month to see her Mum. I'm guessing she probably has to leave the country at some point per her visa restrictions.

Her spill about being homesick and going back to Australia for a month after mentioning she talked to her immigration attorney. I used to handle immigration. She isn't homesick..she has to leave because the visa she is on requires exiting the country every so ofter since it isn't an "immigration" visa (meaning there on intent to live permanently). She's probably trying to get that (hence speaking with the attorney), but right now has to exit for a set amount of time and then reenter the country so that she doesn't break the requirements of her current visa. If she actually discussed the difficulties of moving to another country, her content might be interesting. Instead, we get clips of her hanging a print above her bed that only has two corners set with command strips...I wouldn't trust sleeping under that frame at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I would be interested to know if she's bought the apartment or still renting?? can having a house grant you to stay in a foreign country permanently eventually? Sorry I'm not well versed in this stuff..

Her spill about being homesick and going back to Australia for a month after mentioning she talked to her immigration attorney. I used to handle immigration. She isn't homesick..she has to leave because the visa she is on requires exiting the country every so ofter since it isn't an "immigration" visa (meaning there on intent to live permanently). She's probably trying to get that (hence speaking with the attorney), but right now has to exit for a set amount of time and then reenter the country so that she doesn't break the requirements of her current visa. If she actually discussed the difficulties of moving to another country, her content might be interesting. Instead, we get clips of her hanging a print above her bed that only has two corners set with command strips...I wouldn't trust sleeping under that frame at all.
Thank you. That's very interesting regarding the visas. I was wondering if having to leave Canada was a visa thing.

I agree if she shared more about this process, it would make better content for her channel, then taking eggs out of their carton onto a tray.

I don't know what she can do. She must be some great asset to Canada.

As I suspected lol.

I agree with the last part of what you said, showing the reality of moving countries would be valuable and interesting content. So not something Rachel would upload 😬

I always go overboard with the command strips just in case 🤣

I would be interested to know if she's bought the apartment or still renting?? can having a house grant you to stay in a foreign country permanently eventually? Sorry I'm not well versed in this stuff..
Surely she wouldn’t take the risk of buying an apartment before knowing if she couldn’t live there permanently?

Interesting that she has an immigration lawyer. I'm still confused on what grounds she can become a Canadian citizen and what skills she has to offer? This must be costing her a fortune!

She also wants to come back to Australia for a month to see her Mum. I'm guessing she probably has to leave the country at some point per her visa restrictions.
Haha yep so “homesick” for the 253,000 known active covid cases here in Victoria #yeahright

Maybe she has an onlyfans or something lol
I just can’t see her making that much money on YouTube or Instagram.

She seems dead set on staying in Canada. I can see her buying a house...

mayb she gets income support from the Canadian govt...just throwing it out there

From my understanding it looks like Rachel will have to pay tax in Canada. That'll be interesting. I still think she's spending too much money on crap for the apartment.

Maybe I worry too much. But I wouldn't put up anything on the wall in a rental. I would be worried that it would damage the wall when it is time to go.