Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't lie, you only wish you had so much freedom. :LOL:

I kid!

Seriously it's nice she wasn't as antsy in this video as her last one. She might've read my comment!
Idk why she needs a poll, she said green in her video (yeah I watched, it was painfully boring lol).

Ok now I’m going to look for your comment haha.

Reactions: 2
Oh haha! She's ridiculous, why is she so afraid of colour? Says her fave colour is green and wants a green tamgotchi, live a little and just get green.
It’s an investment 🤪

I did notice she mentioned a couple of times that she was trying not to spend money 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s an investment 🤪

I did notice she mentioned a couple of times that she was trying not to spend money 🤔

That's weird, I can't see that lasting long when her whole YT is around buying and showing off home decor. Although it can get boring at times, so I don't mind the vloggy style videos.

I don't get why she can't go the supermarket and buy her own groceries. That way she won't end up with heaps of tomatoes that she no doubt paid for. I get having the heavy stuff delivered but sometimes it is nice to pick out your own items.

Even the trip to Best Buy she worked out that she would only be out the house 40 mins at most.

I noticed that too. The visa is probably expensive. Maybe she's realised how much money she has wasted on things she doesn't need.

I feel like she is avoiding leaving the house as much as possible. Yes she has covid but before and after that she just gets things delivered and doesn’t go out much.

Reactions: 3
I thought it was funny she ended up with so many tomatoes , but if she lives in the capital city you'd think she would just go out and do stuff. You know, since being in Canada is her big dream?

She only recently got Covid and has done pretty well avoiding it thus far, but I don't think its an excuse for why she never leaves the house. If you watch her older videos she never left the house then either, but I get some of them were filmed in Melbourne when they were under a severe lockdown. But still, I watch her Instagram stories and a lot of the time she's at home making coffee or watching netflix.

In her YT video she added in the part where she went to a thrift store and a bookshop. I think that's only for content and because her friend was going.

Last edited:
I thought it was funny she ended up with so many tomatoes , but if she lives in the capital city you'd think she would just go out and do stuff. You know, since being in Canada is her big dream?

She only recently got Covid and has done pretty well avoiding it thus far, but I don't think its an excuse for why she never leaves the house. If you watch her older videos she never left the house then either, but I get some of them were filmed in Melbourne when they were under a severe lockdown. But still, I watch her Instagram stories and a lot of the time she's at home making coffee or watching netflix.

In her YT video she added in the part where she went to a thrift store and a bookshop. I think that's only for content and because her friend was going.
Yeah I don’t think she really wanted to go to the shops with her friend. I watched while cleaning so didn’t see it all but heard her mention it. Maybe her other friends are busy with real jobs and their own relationships so she doesn’t have anyone to do things with?

Reactions: 1
^^ I can see that being a possibility. She's probably just over being in Canada as she acts like she's ready to move back home to Australia. She didn't seem all that excited about her visa approval lol

She didn't even tell her family it got approved before making a new video!

Last edited:
I'm thinking Toronto isn't so great now since the pandemic. And she doesn't like going out?

No idea what visa you can be on in Canada. What work does she do to support herself?

I used to watch Sarah Nourse who is an American living in Switzerland. Her content was a but about saving money, organising, capsule wardrobe etc. Anyway she deleted her channel which had over 250k subscribers either last year or the year before. She wrote a blog post as to why where she mentions that she lost interest. It's quite an interesting read. As I feel to some extent Rachel is in the same situation. For years Rachel's videos have been the same. It gets boring saying how boring they are. As I end up writing the same thing!

^^ I'll definitely have a read. I don't want Rachel to quit Youtube, but I feel as though her motivation and drive are at an all time low. And scary being in another country with nothing to fall back on.

Update: Wow reading that felt eerily identical to Rachel's life. Everything down to the doing gel manicures at home.

Last edited:
^^ I'll definitely have a read. I don't want Rachel to quit Youtube, but I feel as though her motivation and drive are at an all time low. And scary being in another country with nothing to fall back on.

Update: Wow reading that felt eerily identical to Rachel's life. Everything down to the doing gel manicures at home.
It was interesting wasn't it?

I'm guessing we are due for a new routine video. Unless she still adulting.

Screenshot_20220424-124908_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Yes it is interesting and I do wonder if Rachel feels that way deep down. Her subscribers have gone down at least 1000 over the past week :/

The adulting videos I find very weird, like she's not even adulting. Lol. She's looking up Tamagotchi's, I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate actual adult topics like moving, visas, options for income, recipes and what not.

The adulting videos I find very weird, like she's not even adulting. Lol. She's looking up Tamagotchi's, I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate actual adult topics like moving, visas, options for income, recipes and what not.
Yes! I think her videos would have more value if she shared how she moved to Canada, cost of living and what life is really like. Brooke who is a Kiwi living in NYC, shares snippets if her day on TikTok.

I get sharing your life isn't for everyone, but curating an aesthetically pleasing life has had its day.