Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really confused about this girl. I have watched her for several years. Every video is repetitive and it's like she's trying to be someone she is not. For someone who preaches organisation and productivity she is neither of those things. Her whole channel is literally making coffee, cleaning and doing jigsaws/painting. You can't really learn anything from her as her videos have no tips or ideas at all. Also her fake Canadian accent bothers me. "Guys I'm just sooo soon excited!" 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's very strange that she paints these giant pictures but won't hang them up on her walls. What's the point? She would instead print random pictures and hang them around the apartment. It looks like its back to Australia we go, I would personally be freaking out about my visa situation if I were her.

Reactions: 5
I'm really confused about this girl. I have watched her for several years. Every video is repetitive and it's like she's trying to be someone she is not. For someone who preaches organisation and productivity she is neither of those things. Her whole channel is literally making coffee, cleaning and doing jigsaws/painting. You can't really learn anything from her as her videos have no tips or ideas at all. Also her fake Canadian accent bothers me. "Guys I'm just sooo soon excited!" 🙄
So true.

I find myself repeating myself about how repetitive she is.

I get it is her niche to make the most mundane tasks look aesthetically pleasing by hiding behind a ring light and a high contrast camera setting.

She's always had this weird Amercanised accent. She's a bit "look at me I lived in Canada for 9 months, I'm sooooooo Canadian"

It looks like its back to Australia we go, I would personally be freaking out about my visa situation if I were her.
I would be too. 4 weeks will go fast if she wants to catch up with people and dodge covid!

Reactions: 2
We will probably get a "decorating my room while I'm in Australia" video of her buying all new decor for the 1,000x and then a video about how "since returning, I've decided I just really miss Australia and have decided to stay" aka I didn't get my visa renewed.

• Haha
So true.

I find myself repeating myself about how repetitive she is.

I get it is her niche to make the most mundane tasks look aesthetically pleasing by hiding behind a ring light and a high contrast camera setting.
Her content is fine for what it is. It's just that people didn't get into it as much as other content on youtube even though there's also thousands of pinterest boards about home decor and organisation out there. I think she doesn't make it fun and is a bit monotone about it all. Also she doesn't really go into specifics and covers it all generally, like if she spent time making organisational videos on how to keep up with filing, taxes and income statements when you own a business it might be interesting, and if she stored it all in a specific way in her office it might be helpful and interesting. She puts stuff away and cleans her toilet which I get in an aesthetic apartment is fun to watch but even that gets boring after a while. It'll be interesting to see what she films in Australia. Tbh I would stick to vlogging probably since I wouldn't be arsed decorating a whole other room to stay there for only 4 weeks, it must be exhausting being her.

Reactions: 1
Her content is fine for what it is. It's just that people didn't get into it as much as other content on youtube even though there's also thousands of pinterest boards about home decor and organisation out there. I think she doesn't make it fun and is a bit monotone about it all. Also she doesn't really go into specifics and covers it all generally, like if she spent time making organisational videos on how to keep up with filing, taxes and income statements when you own a business it might be interesting, and if she stored it all in a specific way in her office it might be helpful and interesting. She puts stuff away and cleans her toilet which I get in an aesthetic apartment is fun to watch but even that gets boring after a while. It'll be interesting to see what she films in Australia. Tbh I would stick to vlogging probably since I wouldn't be arsed decorating a whole other room to stay there for only 4 weeks, it must be exhausting being her.

I agree. That's what I said earlier she doesn't actually give any tips or explain what she is doing and why. Like she shows herself sorting out her kitchen but its just a montage of her cleaning ...no tips on what products she's using how to organise efficiently nothing . But all sponsered by square space!

Does anyone here feel like she lies about stuff? I know she's admitted in the past that when she was saying she does hobbies in her spare time she was really doing nothing...and then in her content she'll buy a bunch of healthy food and does a grocery haul. I watched one of her older videos and her recycle is FILLED with empty red bull cans. In her newest video she says she barely drinks the stuff. I cannot stand people like her where they are constantly lying you can catch them out on it

Does anyone here feel like she lies about stuff? I know she's admitted in the past that when she was saying she does hobbies in her spare time she was really doing nothing...and then in her content she'll buy a bunch of healthy food and does a grocery haul. I watched one of her older videos and her recycle is FILLED with empty red bull cans. In her newest video she says she barely drinks the stuff. I cannot stand people like her where they are constantly lying you can catch them out on it
Yes I think she puts across a life she thinks looks good but it’s not true. That probably includes actively lying and she definitely just avoids answering certain questions.

We all know she needed a video and so probably compiled a bunch of clips of her in the afternoon at the gardens etc walking about claiming its a "morning routine" but I certainly enjoyed it more than her just cleaning. I wonder if anyone knows her personally from high school? It looks like all her friends are youtube related and other friends are just her siblings and their partners. She never mentions catching up with "old friends" or ones she hasn't seen in a long time when she goes back home. It would be interesting to know what she was like when Youtube still wasn't around.

Reactions: 3
We all know she needed a video and so probably compiled a bunch of clips of her in the afternoon at the gardens etc walking about claiming its a "morning routine" but I certainly enjoyed it more than her just cleaning. I wonder if anyone knows her personally from high school? It looks like all her friends are youtube related and other friends are just her siblings and their partners. She never mentions catching up with "old friends" or ones she hasn't seen in a long time when she goes back home. It would be interesting to know what she was like when Youtube still wasn't around.
She’s been on YouTube since at least 2013

Did anyone see this comment 💀

EE2627AC-968C-401A-AC78-4E0625A09882.png

Reactions: 3
She’s been on YouTube since at least 2013

Lol. I remember when she was dating Kodi and would flash her tits on YT for him. He would exploit the crap out of her.

• Wow
What's the tea on her latest video? She said some people were criticizing her for moving so much....And what comments is she talking about? Is she sure she doesn't mean tattle life? Most of her comments on YT are weeded out and only positive ones she leaves in.

Tbh I think her moving a lot has so much to do with her dad's passing which is so sad. The thing about her being a 'bad consumer' is so true though. However she spins it she sure buys and stores a lot of crap....

Is she moving to Melbourne next week?!

Last edited:
What's the tea on her latest video? She said some people were criticizing her for moving so much....And what comments is she talking about? Is she sure she doesn't mean tattle life? Most of her comments on YT are weeded out and only positive ones she leaves in.

Tbh I think her moving a lot has so much to do with her dad's passing which is so sad. The thing about her being a 'bad consumer' is so true though. However she spins it she sure buys and stores a lot of crap....

Is she moving to Melbourne next week?!
I think she was sad for other reasons and took the opportunity to have a “theme” for the most bland, low effort video ever.

Also, she said was going to Sydney for the next few days. I reckon she’s just visiting, not moving anywhere.