Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Botox is fine, she claims she got chin and lip filler but her whole face looks much puffier and filled out. I would guess she had her tear troughs/cheeks and nasolabial folds done too.

So will her face go back to its original shape? I honestly thought she had gained weight.
Long term it will eventually be absorbed, but I know you usually get a bit of swelling straight after filler that will settle down. This is how you know someone has bad filler, it’s very obvious and often looks like you’ve gained weight in your face. A good injector will balance the whole face and do it in a way that someone looks “refreshed” and you can’t really tell what has been done if you didn’t know.

The rest of her face wouldn’t be puffy if she only had lip and chin filler.

Reactions: 1
New vlog more shopping.

Rachel sounded like a real Karen about her coffee machine that was on order. Just maybe stop and think that there are delays due to COVID? It could be stuck anywhere in the world.

No masks required at the Ricky Martin concert, which was interesting to see. I get that you'll have to show proof of vaccination, but you can still get covid.

Personal hate. I don't like photo frames in the bathroom. The heat, steam etc will ruin it. Plus it doesn't look very hygienic. More cleaning.

Reactions: 3
What's wrong with her eyes in her 'picking' outfit section? She almost looks cross-eyed. I don't like vases on top of a toilet either let alone in the bathroom. So easy for it to fall and break with a tiny gust of wind or accidental touch. I skipped through most of this video, I don't like when youtubers organize their videos into sections, I'd rather just watch one continuous take.

Reactions: 2
The podcarst with Darren wasn’t too bad. She seemed far more natural and easygoing. I did roll my eyes when she spoke about how she doesn’t like people on Instagram who just show their perfect lives because she does the same thing!

I’m skipping through her latest video too- there’s only so many times I can listen to her complain about her coffee machine or talk about all the things she wants to buy.

What's wrong with her eyes in her 'picking' outfit section? She almost looks cross-eyed. I don't like vases on top of a toilet either let alone in the bathroom. So easy for it to fall and break with a tiny gust of wind or accidental touch. I skipped through most of this video, I don't like when youtubers organize their videos into sections, I'd rather just watch one continuous take.
I think her eyes look a bit weird because she’s not ever really looking into the lens? She faces the camera but looks off to the side. Maybe she’s watching herself in the screen.

New vlog more shopping.

Rachel sounded like a real Karen about her coffee machine that was on order. Just maybe stop and think that there are delays due to COVID? It could be stuck anywhere in the world.

No masks required at the Ricky Martin concert, which was interesting to see. I get that you'll have to show proof of vaccination, but you can still get covid.

Personal hate. I don't like photo frames in the bathroom. The heat, steam etc will ruin it. Plus it doesn't look very hygienic. More cleaning.
She didn’t need a fancy coffee machine, the one she has is fine but doesn’t fit her aesthetic 🙄 she has mentioned it not being there yet in so many videos now, we get it already! In her comments someone posted a lot of tips to help with the new one and she said she just reset it and it works. I’m pretty sure it was user error 😂

I couldn’t get past her open toilet lid 🤢
If she’s flushing with the lid up everything in there is going to be so nasty!

Last edited:
I’m skipping through her latest video too- there’s only so many times I can listen to her complain about her coffee machine or talk about all the things she wants to buy.
She also complained that Amazon was a day late delivering her frame for the toilet photo. So what, a her parcels are delivered downstairs. She doesn't have to be home for it.

She didn’t need a fancy coffee machine, the one she has is fine but doesn’t fit her aesthetic // 🙄 she has mentioned it not being there yet in so many videos now, we get it already! In her comments someone posted a lot of tips to help with the new one and she said she just reset it and it works. I’m pretty sure it was user error 😂

I couldn’t get past her open toilet lid 🤢
If she’s flushing with the lid up everything in there is going to be so nasty!
Exactly! Just because the coffee machine wasn't white, doesn't mean you have to get rid of it. And the new white one, the melt down she had over the milk frother.

I noticed the open toilet seat too, its not very aesthetically appealing to look at. Hope the dead grass and vase doesn't fall in.

She won't organize her spices in the new jars until she starts working on her pantry organisation video... that's how much her life is all about decorating for youtube and instagram...
What is wrong with her?

Reactions: 5
She won't organize her spices in the new jars until she starts working on her pantry organisation video... that's how much her life is all about decorating for youtube and instagram...
What is wrong with her?

It is a bit strange considering she doesn't make much from YT anyway (judging by social blade) but I get it its her brand to make that type of content for her videos and instagram. She really needs a job though.

I think her eyes look a bit weird because she’s not ever really looking into the lens? She faces the camera but looks off to the side. Maybe she’s watching herself in the screen. -Nah she literally looked cross-eyed. It wasn't because of the camera angle or her looking away or anything like that. It was bizarre to see, I think she should have it checked out.

I don't necessarily think it is important to have your bathroom all kitted out. It reminds me of the people who stick a fountain in their bathroom to make it aesthetically pleasing. So over the top and extra, I can guarantee something will break in there, but not only that her bathroom has over sized mirrors and shower doors that it looks like a nightmare to clean. I truly wonder how much her apartment costs monthly, I wouldn't be questioning her income if she had a flatmate of sorts or even a partner, but all of it is a mystery and always unknown.

She sure is keeping a lot of decorations for someone who might only be staying in Canada temporarily...:rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
She sure is keeping a lot of decorations for someone who might only be staying in Canada temporarily...:rolleyes:
Maybe this trip to Canada was a long shopping trip 🤣
I’ve stopped watching her ever since her 2 step morning routine video that was actually an ad.

Maybe this trip to Canada was a long shopping trip 🤣
I’ve stopped watching her ever since her 2 step morning routine video that was actually an ad.

OMG that was ridiculous! Her routine was literally make a coffee and sit down

Reactions: 4
These comments and replies... most people loved her “keeping it real” with her two things 🙄
FD43F802-2106-4E06-B1C4-499197310481.jpeg
1639C56B-58F2-48E4-93FB-C85CABC6F389.jpeg

I'm so bored of her videos. She spends 2 weeks decorating her apartment for Christmas?

It'll be interesting to see what happens when her visa expires.

I'm so bored of her videos. She spends 2 weeks decorating her apartment for Christmas?

I wonder what happened with that guy she was seeing a couple weeks back..?

Her apartment is so so stunning she looks seriously well off/well paid 😳
It is nice yes but I think she got some money from her Mum when the house insurance came through and that won’t last forever.

That’s why I think she’s going to come back to Australia soon, you can stay for 6 months without a visa, so maybe she’s in the process of extending it. She said on Instagram she’s been there 7 months so far…

Last edited:
In her last video she says: “oh my gosh look at this super cute milk little jug that I bought on Amazon I’m so excited cause I can do pleasantly aesthetic videos for my Tik Tok and reels I’m so excited...”. It’s just SAD.

Has it really been 7 months? wow time FLIES...and it feels like she just got done decorating everything and will have to pack it all up and leave soon.

It is nice yes but I think she got some money from her Mum when the house insurance came through and that won’t last forever.

That’s why I think she’s going to come back to Australia soon, you can stay for 6 months without a visa, so maybe she’s in the process of extending it. She said on Instagram she’s been there 7 months so far…
She's eligible for a 2 year visa as a commonwealth citizen I think? Some countries call it the 'youth mobility' visa. I had assumed that was what she was on anyway! It's what others I know from Australia have used to live & work in Canada.

Could she maybe have a sponsor? Like youtube, or some other organization or maybe someone she's dating in Canada? ^^ That is very interesting tidbit of info, though.

She's eligible for a 2 year visa as a commonwealth citizen I think? Some countries call it the 'youth mobility' visa. I had assumed that was what she was on anyway! It's what others I know from Australia have used to live & work in Canada.
Who knows. I was specifically mentioning that you don’t need any visa for the first 6 months.
The fact she has said several times that she is thinking of spending some months each year in Australia makes me wonder about the visa situation.

Could she maybe have a sponsor? Like youtube, or some other organization or maybe someone she's dating in Canada? ^^ That is very interesting tidbit of info, though.
Possibly? Although she’s really not that big of a deal on YouTube lol