Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realised she's just contradicted the whole "it never should have happened, it was a mistake, not our intention" excuse they had by just admitting that they clearly planned to be together drinking their 'bottle of champagne each'
WHICH LIE ARE YOU GOING WITH, BUTTERS?!

Reactions: 19
The fact she even replied with “but we did drink a bottle of champagne each” shows they still aren’t getting the point! They would all do it again if they knew they wouldn’t be found out!

• Sick
Reactions: 29
People in the comments on her video are saying that "everyone makes mistakes". I'm sorry but I don't buy it. A mistake is forgetting your mask when you pop out to Tesco, not having party after party, and actively choosing to go out to bars and restaurants with people outside of your support bubble. I think what's hurt people the most is the hypocrisy - She constantly preached about how important it was to follow rules, posted videos showing people congregating outside of her building and calling them out on it, and was sad that she was spending Christmas alone, yet behaves as if those same rules don't apply to her.

Rachel keeps saying that she's "so so so sorry" for what she did and that the party wasn't supposed to happen. Okay, so she might not have been the one to let those people into the flat (even though she probably shouldn't have been there in the first place), but she still made a choice to stay there. She blames the fact that she was drunk and "caught in the moment", so I can only hope that she does some serious reflection and considers her life choices. If alcohol causes you to behave in a way that is reckless, dangerous, and illegal, then it's probably time you cut back.

Sorry for sounding like such an old woman, but it's people like her and her friends that give young people a bad reputation when most twenty-somethings I've encountered are quite the opposite and would do everything and anything to keep others safe and get life back to normal.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She's digging herself such a big hole by trying to justify it!! Her apology reeks desperation

I'm seriously not buying any of her bullshit because she LITERALLY did the same thing in November and got away with it, laughed in our faces and then went for round 2 and tit hit the fan. Suffer the consequences! Rachel if you're reading, take time off socials instead of putting your sorry ass everywhere you go, it's embarrassing and you have not took enough time to deep what you've actually done. You seriously fucked up and anyone would a brain would know this instead of trying to put plasters on a broken situation

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Did she really think that her pathetic attempt to apologise was enough? 🥴 they really thought if they don’t post their tits for one day we’d forget. Too late

Reactions: 13
She’s being so fake nice in her comments. Still denying she attended other parties when we have the proof and deleting comments.

I actually think she’s the nastiest of the lot tbh, she’s just as self centred and narcissistic as Madison but she’s smarter so she’s better at hiding it and putting on a nice and bubbly persona to her followers. You can tell she’s extremely insecure and somewhat jealous of Madison through the little digs she throws at her. She’s been trying to morph into Madison for a few months now but failing. If she looked like Madison she’d be a huge witch.

Reactions: 20
I used her palette today... To prop up the wonky leg on my dressing table. Not touching it again after all this bollocks
My ex bought me both palettes. Ive now scrubbed her name off the front of both of them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1609992448708.png

Thought you said that it wasn't planned a few moments ago there Rach :unsure: 🤣
Also does anyone actually believe that all 6 of these lads live in the same building as Mads? Why was that Josh guy greeting the concierge on his way out then after leaving Mad's flat party? 😅 pretty sure they also posted vids of the other guys in a taxi. wished I would've screen recorded all their stories 😒

Reactions: 15
She is like Donald Trump's orange daughter. Sister to Lauren Goodger of the Catfish Queen . There was gossip about her on another forum I used to read a few years ago. She worked at the mac counter and was unpleasant, no idea of the mac counter is true but being unpleasant is very apparent. I used to wind myself up for a laugh by looking at her Instagram pics and how she would heart all the compliments and be like 'STOP IT BABE' 'OH MY GAWD HUN KWEEN' rather than being gracious and at least pretending she doesn't think she is hot. In reality she looked like a bag of juvadermed orange spanners. I think if she was a nice person she would look OK, the nasty is just hanging out of her though. Can't see past it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.