Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The colour of her hands in the say it or shot it vid...she's literally green!
Having said that I actually love her just for her facial expressions while Mads was living through her new teeth about the while Pete saga 🤣🤣🤣 🤭

Reactions: 3
I‘m not a heavy drinker so maybe my point of view is different but she was SO drunk in the say it or shot it...jeeeeez.
I also found it kinda worrying how back at the beginning of November (or was it December?) she didn’t want to drink at all. Then it was „just wine“, then „it’s lockdown - I cannot not drink“. Not saying she has a problem, but the amount she consumes regularly isn’t healthy

Reactions: 7
Yeah she was absolutely hammered! She was gurning all over the place at the end of it! Baddie and Miss Personaliteee seemed totally fine!

Reactions: 5
Pisses me off that she keeps pouting like this in videos , her overlined lips are doing a madness
Imagine getting lip filler, overlining your lips to the max, and STILL pouting all the time to make your lips look bigger? Must have gotten it from Mads

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I‘m not a heavy drinker so maybe my point of view is different but she was SO drunk in the say it or shot it...jeeeeez.
I also found it kinda worrying how back at the beginning of November (or was it December?) she didn’t want to drink at all. Then it was „just wine“, then „it’s lockdown - I cannot not drink“. Not saying she has a problem, but the amount she consumes regularly isn’t healthy
I think the same about all 3 of them tbh. Recently most of their videos consist of them drinking

Reactions: 4
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned before but her and Maddie 1000% use Face App, specifically the ‘Hollywood 2’ impression/filter thing

Reactions: 6
Just watched Rach’s get ready with me and I’m no make up expert but when she didn’t remove the foundation off her lips and then applied the lip liner and lip stick I cringed 😖

Reactions: 8
I’ve not seen too many YouTube videos but follow on insta. I just watched the say it or shot it one and I don’t think I could watch her videos, it’s really irritating the different voices and accents she does!!

Reactions: 3
Just watched Rach’s get ready with me and I’m no make up expert but when she didn’t remove the foundation off her lips and then applied the lip liner and lip stick I cringed 😖
She always does this and it triggers me, can’t imagine how crusty they are. And the over lining with the dark liner is awful , like a bratz doll

I’ve not seen too many YouTube videos but follow on insta. I just watched the say it or shot it one and I don’t think I could watch her videos, it’s really irritating the different voices and accents she does!!
She thinks it’s ✨funny✨

Reactions: 1
I’m a dental nurse and I literally always cringe at her teeth. I’ve seen many badly done veneer/composite bonding/crown jobs in my life and her teeth literally look stuck together like girl do you floss????

Is it just me or does rach seem so annoying when she's drunk? She's also quite mean to the girls, especially hannah. She seems to get quite angry when she's drunk

Reactions: 16
Is it just me or does rach seem so annoying when she's drunk? She's also quite mean to the girls, especially hannah. She seems to get quite angry when she's drunk
Truth comes out when you're drunk which is saying alotttt. All of them eye rolls towards Mads and then barely paying attention to Han lol, she seems like a witch to be around

Reactions: 15
Truth comes out when you're drunk which is saying alotttt. All of them eye rolls towards Mads and then barely paying attention to Han lol, she seems like a witch to be around
Rachel seems like one of those loud drunks who you see in the club toilets shouting and screaming and shrieking with laughter. Just get that vibe from watching her?

Reactions: 30
I’m not a heavy drinker either, if you could even class me as a drinker at this point 😂 but I really don’t understand how none of her family (assuming they watch her videos) haven’t said anything about her drinking so much. I W ouldn’t be surprised if she ends up having a drinking problem if she’s not already got one. It’s just odd to me how a lot of people I know, myself included probably drunk as heavy as she does / they do after when we were 18/19 and then grew out of it coming into our 20’s. Jesus the last time I was absolutely piddled was back in March and I think I maybe had a few drinks during the summer where I ended up tipsy at most. Maybe I’m older than my years tho and secretly really am a granny 😩

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t drink THAT much does she? Also if this is the first time living away from home she’ll be treating it similar to a student would be and it’s normal to students to drink a lot I guess. I can never tell if they’re drunk though or just playing up to the cameras.

I guess you could say if they feel the need to just get drunk every time the trio is together they’re not real friends though, if they need to just drink to pass the time ..

I think the art is amazing so shout out to the artist LOL I just find it weird that rach would choose such dark colours considering she is a white girl, why is the painting brown

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.