Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally have no words. They're all selfish cunts. Myself and others are working tirelessly for the emergency services, caring for really sick people who are dying with no family around them. Oh well. As long as these girls enjoyed their NYE party that's all that matters :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
Rachels 'apology' video before it gets deleted 🙄
Right I’m starting to watch her story now and will edit my message once I’m done 🤣

1. of course she’s got no makeup on to make it look as if she’s had it soooo hard
2. It wasn’t 50 people but she shouldn’t have been with Mads or Hannah at ALL anyway so that point is invalid
3. She’s just sorry she got caught

Reactions: 21
This isnt a sincere apology at all and I'll tell you why:

1. They all coincidentally posted their apologies at exactly the same time? Meaning they sat in a group chat all day figuring out how to recover from the situation
2. If they were genuinely sorry then they would have actively done something like donate to a charity or pledge to spread more awareness
3. Why not post the apology immediately after seeing the backlash, seems like they waited to see if it would go away by itself/were more interested in coordinating how to recover than taking accountability
4. They all admitted previously that they know people shouldn't be going out for new years yet they did it anyway... they're just sorry they got caught not sorry they did it. If the footage didnt leak then they never would have mentioned it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just watched Hans and Rachel’s stories and they’re basically the same. Coordinated much 🙄

Reactions: 15
You know they have been sitting there all day deciding how to play it!

Reactions: 10
I've been following these girls for years but have been disgusted by their behaviour throughout lockdown and this is the tip of the ice berg. Families haven't seen relatives in care homes for months; the elderly have been trapped inside their houses; people have lost their jobs and thousands of people have died or are suffering from long covid, whose implications are still not known. How can these girls say they made a mistake? They planned to get dressed up, do their makeup and all gather together - regardless of the lads, they are three separate households and so should not have been together. Yes, they might regret it now after they have seen the ramifications but this was not a mistake: it was a pre-planned decision. What is it with all these 'influencers' (and I use that term loosely) writing the rules as they go - making up 'support' bubbles, 'work bubbles' etc; not isolating after traveling abroad; not wearing masks properly; gathering in groups and classing their holidays as 'work trips'. If everyone went about acting in exactly as they wanted with no thoughts about anyone else can you imagine what state the country would be in? I'm sick of influencers being glorified as celebrities and getting money, gifts etc thrown at them for no real work ethic. If you are going to 'influence' others, at least influence people to do the right thing and use your platform correctly. I have unfollowed all three of them and will unfollow anyone else who repeatedly breaks the rules - that is the only way that they will learn. Seeing their followers drop will affect them more than any fine, as they have the money to pay. If you are disgusted in them too, unfollow them!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Like others have said they’re only sorry they got caught and they’re trying to throw the boys under the bus as if they had no choice in having them over. Don’t be such bleeping wet wipes ladies. If you don’t want them there, tell them. Your apology is worthless because this isn’t the first time you’ve broken the rules, and let’s not forget your support bubble trio, which is, also against the rules.

Rachel says that actions speak louder than words so I’d love to know what actions she’s going to take off the back of this. If it’s just not breaking the rules again then whoopdey bleeping doo I’ve not broken a single rule since this tit kicked off. What do I win?

Reactions: 21
I think from this, the best thing people can do to show how wrong they were and how selfish they were is to unfollow anyone breaking the rules (you can still see most of them as their not private) but for me personally I’m unfollowing and I hope a lot of other people will follow suit and that it impacts their following / deals / gifts etc

Reactions: 20
I'm honestly slightly surprised there's not as much hate going on here as there is for Baddie Maddie. I was a Rachel fan first, I thought she was down to earth and fun and I didn't even mind her daft accents and stuff since that's the kind of crap my friends and I do ourselves. But I feel like she's got thirstier and trashier since she joined the witches of eastwick and everything just became self involved click bait - I'm almost most upset with her cos I feel like she's fallen furthest??

Reactions: 16
I'm honestly slightly surprised there's not as much hate going on here as there is for Baddie Maddie. I was a Rachel fan first, I thought she was down to earth and fun and I didn't even mind her daft accents and stuff since that's the kind of crap my friends and I do ourselves. But I feel like she's got thirstier and trashier since she joined the witches of eastwick and everything just became self involved click bait - I'm almost most upset with her cos I feel like she's fallen furthest??
Yep - she’s absolutely abhorrent since she moved to Manchester

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Baddy gets the brunt of it because it was her apartment/block, she said she’s having champagne by herself.. just don’t say anything??? I agree, although they’re all to blame and just as bad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't actually watch this stupid girl's apology video - they need more than a 10k fine. throw them on the covid wards, let them see what it's like. let them see people dying and losing their wives/husbands/siblings/parents. I hadn't seen my grandma for months before she died from covid. and then a few weeks later my 58-year-old auntie died from covid. the only times I have seen my parents are at the two family funerals and I couldn't even hug my mum - she's so low after losing her mum and sister. I wish I was allowed to go to her house give her hugs and just sit with her! But as she lives with my dad and I live with my partner it's not allowed. and yet these ignorant girls have parties. they knew what they were doing, a short stay in prison would stop these selfish acts.

(Thankfully I saw mum on Christmas day, as we are both in tier 3. My partner and I are NHS employees so have covid tests 2x per week and were negative when we went and have since tested negative before we returned to work again a few days later)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.