Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing, nothing about this says sexy,
She’s a big girl, I don't think that means she needs to cover up but wow, these photos are trashy as duck.

If she wants to stand out from the tragic chavvy trio she should do something like this.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Just opened my tiktok to this... so embarrassing how these three just get drunk every night and act like 13 years on shandy

• Sick
Reactions: 6
What do you think about her segment on the celebs go dating thing she’s posted on her IG Tv? I’ve expected more tbh. She barely said anything with substance (besides talking about how intimidating she comes across to men). Most of it was just awkward cuts from the presenter to Rach and the weird faces she was pulling

Reactions: 4
What do you think about her segment on the celebs go dating thing she’s posted on her IG Tv? I’ve expected more tbh. She barely said anything with substance (besides talking about how intimidating she comes across to men). Most of it was just awkward cuts from the presenter to Rach and the weird faces she was pulling
It definitely showed what a catfish she is. She looked nothing like her photos on Insta.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s still pretty in video footage but she definitely cat fishes. It reminds me a while ago she did fat freezing under her chin... just makes me cringe. I worked for an aesthetics company and I’m sorry to break the news but there is only 1 key to getting rid of double chins... weight loss. Not fat freezing, not jaw filler, just simple good old weight loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So, the neck editing seems an addiction at this point. She has that distinct chin circle and edits it out. And where did that jawline come from?? Amazing transparency for your viewers 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Her face is quite wide at the bottom which you can see in her videos, looking at the picture on the right you’d think she is slim... She has no need to Facetune her face AT ALL but has to fit in with having a slim face for the 👠✨GRAM ✨👠 and to 💋✨Sell products✨💋

When you look up your neck is stretched out a bit and gives the illusion of a slimmer neck, but hers doesn’t even do that...

I think she just edits the whole picture to slim it down that’s what it looks like, you’d think she was a VS model with those edits on the right, but then see her videos and like oop maybe not hun 🤡🐷
55456952-0AE8-4892-BFCF-AC30CB89C125.jpeg

A327F8D2-F065-4220-B718-9802E5E885E5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She reminds me so much of Lauren Goodger. She will be out doing photoshoots in carparks soon.

Reactions: 2
She winds me up !! She’s on Twitter moaning about how she can’t see her family for Xmas now because of tier 4 when she’s consistently broken the rules from day one !!! 😠 head influencers like her who have broken rules all along now blaming everyone else when most people have stuck to the rules and are suffering real hardship 😔 she should be ashamed of herself !!

*ps so much love to anyone on here in tier 4, hope you’re ok ❤

Reactions: 29
She winds me up !! She’s on Twitter moaning about how she can’t see her family for Xmas now because of tier 4 when she’s consistently broken the rules from day one !!! 😠 head influencers like her who have broken rules all along now blaming everyone else when most people have stuck to the rules and are suffering real hardship 😔 she should be ashamed of herself !!

*ps so much love to anyone on here in tier 4, hope you’re ok ❤
I was thinking the exact same. Imagine having the audacity to go off on someone when you’re part of the problem that we’re back in this crappy situation in the first place?!!??? I wouldn’t be surprised if she goes a little quiet over Christmas and travels down to her family regardless. I don’t see why it would stop her, she’s above us after all 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I was thinking the exact same. Imagine having the audacity to go off on someone when you’re part of the problem that we’re back in this crappy situation in the first place?!!??? I wouldn’t be surprised if she goes a little quiet over Christmas and travels down to her family regardless. I don’t see why it would stop her, she’s above us after all 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
you’re completely right, the audacity of her saying she’s allowed to be upset.. what about how you upset people showing yourself breaking the rules going to crappy parties when people are losing jobs and loved ones ?! She didn’t give a duck then 😠 oh she will 100% still go and see her family, she didn’t care about the rules before she certainly won’t now 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.