Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are low lives? LOL you contributed to the amount of deaths from Covid-19 with your fat, ugly, sloppy ass doing whatever you wanted. Maybe stop reading here and do some bleeping exercise then you won’t look like a beached whale and have to keep editing your face/chin/body to look some what decent

duck off 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 396224

Sooo it seems like she is moving in Mads building after all 😅 Lowlife funny word coming from her
When I watched her video the other day and she mentioned how scary it is that people put their address on the internet I had a feeling she may have been talking about tattle 🤣 I mean obviously she didn’t say it was a gossip site so I thought it could have been in comments or something. But it’s great to know that they read here 😂😂😂 Hi Rach 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think she was also one of girls who would be really loud on the bus to and from school? Like every other word would be a swear word and she'd be blasting ouch by ndubz on her LG cookie so that everyone on the bus could hear it even if they didn't want to 🤣
The way I just visualised this so vividly 🤣 defo hit the nail on the head !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ngl I do feel bad that she could potentially feel unsafe and doesn’t want to show too much of her flat etc. People on the internet can be mental so imagine if a stalker found out where she lived and did something to her. I feel bad that she can’t feel safe in her own home. Just because she’s messed up (really badly) and is showing herself to be a really crappy person doesn’t mean doxing is ever ok. I don’t know maybe I’m too soft 😂

It’s not because she feels unsafe it’s so they can’t get reported to the police. Never once have these girls mentioned having stalkers or random people turn up at their building. It’s because her and her mates have parties and people want to call the police for breaching lockdown rules all the time. Their addresses have been spoken about on gossip pages because people want to report them not turn up at their door and ambush them or follow them around. Constant rule breaking has made people want to see justice because they think they’re untouchable so if people can report them they’re going to try. I would never want to be near these girls or take matters into my own hands believe me. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Like she facetunes and Edits her pics so much that they look nothing like her! Why would you do that? Shes a massive catfish and its obvious she has massive issues with her image cause she works double time To make herself look like nothing she actually looks like. The bitchy way she has acted during covid 🤢 imagine all the guys she chat online and they meet him irl 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️ Come karma and bite Rachels big lying butt.

It’s not because she feels unsafe it’s so they can’t get reported to the police. Never once have these girls mentioned having stalkers or random people turn up at their building. It’s because her and her mates have parties and people want to call the police for breaching lockdown rules all the time. Their addresses have been spoken about on gossip pages because people want to report them not turn up at their door and ambush them or follow them around. Constant rule breaking has made people want to see justice because they think they’re untouchable so if people can report them they’re going to try. I would never want to be near these girls or take matters into my own hands believe me. 🤢
Yeah that’s probably the real reason why tbf! I mean, I don’t believe anyone on this site would go so far as to ambush them, but it’s a public platform and anyone from anywhere can look it up, see this site, and know where they live. They might not have stalkers that they even know about yet, or they may never have them, but it’s still a possibility. Obviously they broke rules and should be reported though! I’m not denying that at all, just wish there was another way to do it that wasn’t potentially dangerous, if that makes sense? Either way, they’re all dicks for putting other people’s lives at risk just to throw parties and then being so rude to people who rightfully called them out.

Reactions: 7
I like how she calls us low life gossips as if her mads and Han have never sat in together gossiping about other youtube or friends? I’m sorry but I can imagine Rach to be a HUGE loud mouth and gossip. I’ll give her a hundred quid if she can prove otherwise 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rather be a low life than someone who thinks they’re above rules and putting people at risk

Reactions: 15
Really reeeeally tempted to post a question about her rule breaking seeing as she's added a question box to her insta story today for a video... 👀😆 If anyone sends her a question please show us 🤭

Reactions: 11
View attachment 396224

Sooo it seems like she is moving in Mads building after all 😅 Lowlife funny word coming from her
Oh girl please... she’s just bitter that we exposed their rule breaking antics to the rest of social media which might have affected their deals.
Also she cannot act so innocent when I know her and the other two probably gossip and chat tit about other influencers :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Reactions: 15
right, I’ve been reading this thread and Madison Sarah’s for about a week now but I just made an account so I could post this because it’s pissed me off. Rachel posted on Twitter that she couldn’t believe there was no violence being used at the Capitol and that people protesting for BLM received more violent treatment. I pointed out that it’s a clear race issue- something along the lines of how white Trump supporters can get away with this tit and black people are targeted protesting peacefully.
She then replied to me saying some tit like ‘what? people of all colours can fight for human rights.. they don’t have to be black’. I was dumbfounded because bleeping obviously anyone can protest for anyone’s rights and that had nothing to do with what I said. I then said that as an influencer I thought you would be more aware of the current events in America and that the treatment of the rioters is because of white privilege again, then she blocked me. also my name is what Im having for lunch lol I know it’s weird x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.