Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep it’s her
A249C89C-E144-4140-87B7-D032845CAE0D.jpeg
And the first reply to this is Grace Victory who is currently in a coma due to COVID. Just another reminder of Rachel’s constant rule breaking and disgregard for others.
86BCF242-AF1B-4C72-8DB5-7027192265BA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I was doing some digging and found out that Rach is/was friends with Amy Paphitis, who is the daughter of Theo Paphitis and I’m basically screaming after the Theo confusion last night on Madisons thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you couldn’t make this stuff up!!
85530D82-95EE-4B7A-B63A-7A307F3C1CC8.jpeg
E6C95FE5-4315-4988-91D4-79353C3991EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
A bit late to the party. Started following Rachel in lockdown (March) and I thought she was funny. Then I started following her on Instagram and Twitter and realised how toxic they all are. They only care about who has the best designer clothes, they were going to Starbucks and eating at restaurants all the time (in a pandemic!). When I saw they were clubbing and going abroad not giving a sh I unfollowed. I sent Rachel a message telling her how irresponsible I thought she was being as I didn't see anyone addressing the situation (or maybe she was blocking and deleting, dunno). Also, so hypocrite to complain on Twitter about rules and talking about mental health when she was going around not caring about anyone other than herself. I kinda liked her friend too, Jack, but they were spreading misinformation about COVID in a video and I thought, okay he is exactly like her. Anyway, sorry for my English, it's not my first language.

Reactions: 13
I know they share the same surname but I am pretty certain Theo isn’t Amy’s dad.
but obvs wouldn’t put it past mads or rach to go there with an older man with money 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know they share the same surname but I am pretty certain Theo isn’t Amy’s dad.
but obvs wouldn’t put it past mads or rach to go there with an older man with money 🤮
I’m genuinely disappointed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I thought it was too good to be true 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
What a nasty attitude reply from JeanVintage_ on Instagram. I didn’t message in a rude way at all, it was actually informative. It’s no surprise the brand is owned by caseyxjean who is currently in Bali so clearly she believes in rule breaking and being selfish too. Their actions do have an impact!!! I’ll be avoiding the brand like the plague 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
What a nasty attitude reply from JeanVintage_ on Instagram. I didn’t message in a rude way at all, it was actually informative. It’s no surprise the brand is owned by caseyxjean who is currently in Bali so clearly she believes in rule breaking and being selfish too. Their actions do have an impact!!! I’ll be avoiding the brand like the plague 🤢
That is awful wtf

Reactions: 9
Wow that is a disgusting reply!!! bleeping twats

Reactions: 11
A bit late to the party. Started following Rachel in lockdown (March) and I thought she was funny. Then I started following her on Instagram and Twitter and realised how toxic they all are. They only care about who has the best designer clothes, they were going to Starbucks and eating at restaurants all the time (in a pandemic!). When I saw they were clubbing and going abroad not giving a sh I unfollowed. I sent Rachel a message telling her how irresponsible I thought she was being as I didn't see anyone addressing the situation (or maybe she was blocking and deleting, dunno). Also, so hypocrite to complain on Twitter about rules and talking about mental health when she was going around not caring about anyone other than herself. I kinda liked her friend too, Jack, but they were spreading misinformation about COVID in a video and I thought, okay he is exactly like her. Anyway, sorry for my English, it's not my first language.
I met Jack a year or so ago and thought he actually seemed really nice but it's like he got influencer FOMO and started hanging out with these twats and he's turned into a dick.

Reactions: 9
Just dipping my toe back into this thread. Nah can’t cope with Theogate I’m creased 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow she's donating the adsense from her new video on her manifestation board to NHS charities - would love to see proof

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.