Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glitter&G1n

She's really showing her true colours now (hint, it's not the same shade as her foundation)
She's tried to come across as all bubbly girl next door and really she's a not-so-secret mean girl - at least baddy maddy doesn't pretend to be anything more than a biatch.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Alicia-M

I can’t believe she said “it’s not that deep.” People have lost loved ones to covid and extended lockdown has caused suicide deaths because people can’t get back to normal or work again or see friends and family and people like her are massively contributing to it. It’s not that deep?! It’s deeper than your fake tan shade which is fucking saying something you entitled whale!! Get out your own arse and into the real world. That comments just shows what we all said, their apologies were FAKE!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Teaspill_

So, the neck editing seems an addiction at this point. She has that distinct chin circle and edits it out. And where did that jawline come from?? Amazing transparency for your viewers 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Her face is quite wide at the bottom which you can see in her videos, looking at the picture on the right you’d think she is slim... She has no need to Facetune her face AT ALL but has to fit in with having a slim face for the 👠✨GRAM ✨👠 and to 💋✨Sell products✨💋

When you look up your neck is stretched out a bit and gives the illusion of a slimmer neck, but hers doesn’t even do that...

I think she just edits the whole picture to slim it down that’s what it looks like, you’d think she was a VS model with those edits on the right, but then see her videos and like oop maybe not hun 🤡🐷
55456952-0AE8-4892-BFCF-AC30CB89C125.jpeg

A327F8D2-F065-4220-B718-9802E5E885E5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Harry

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t agree with saying she is a slag but my god she does get her tits out a lot considering they look like ran over sand bags 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Honeh

Chatty Member
Oh poor bby Rachel 🥲 brb whilst I get out my very very tiny violin
If she really did receive those types of messages (idk if I’m allowed to say it on here?) then obviously that’s not ok. BUT here is where my issues start 🤣

Saying she’s not going to rehash the whole thing or someshit but then continues to talk about it? Hello????? Just don’t talk about it in the first place then?!!?? But nope, you did because you’re trying to gain sympathy votes. Let’s be real, if you can lie about the shape of your jawline them

“For that to be the starting of the year was a very very low feeling”
How do you think the majority of people who are abiding lockdown rules have felt for the last year and a bit?!?!?! Whilst you kept jumping from bubble to bubble and there were others who were genuinely on their own, unable to see their families?! The frontline workers, working their arses off trying to save people’s lives???!! I’m not trying to take away from how she felt because anyone in their right mind would probably be in a state with a lot of negativity being thrown their way, but she made her bed!!

BINT

Attachments

• Haha

Hahahax

Face vs. Feet 🤔 could’ve atleast fake tanned your trotters to match the borderline black fishing face
7A61A680-EC94-4C15-8F35-B7A98CDCC0A7.png
E93346D5-F2FA-405B-BFF0-DA70CCA2018C.png
0A5D5CE4-1634-45DE-9B3F-40F200B685D7.png

• Sick
  • Haha

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Rach claiming she's worried about people finding out where she lives? Bish, you live in one of the most well known influencer hot spots in Manc. You're hardly Paris Hilton and those buildings aren't exactly 'unique', they're tower blocks where all the flats look exactly the same. It's not that no one knows where you live hun, it's just that no one gives a fuck about your basic bitch flat (no shade, I love the flats. I just don't like her)

BetseyQ

“Do you guys also spend hours on Pinterest looking at aesthetically pleasing house interiors?”

No, Rachel, because I’m a trainee teacher and therefore a (technically unpaid) keyworker who can’t do their job properly until this pandemic is under control.

(I know it’s not that deep but I’m permanently exhausted at the moment and influencers continue to rub me up the wrong way).

Reactions: 23

justapossum

The fuck really 😆😆😆😆 she looks like nothing she Edits herself into its super disturbing and sad! Like yes we have all edited our pics but To that level is just wow! Is that what she wishes she looked like?
Is she not completely terrified of going on dates/meeting up with guys? :oops: if I edited my photos to that extent I would dread meeting up with someone in real life and being called a catfish :oops:

BetseyQ

I don’t know if this is me getting old or if the whole situation is making me permantly angry/irritated by even the tiniest thing, but posting Instagram stories of cocktails/bottles of champagne from inside an expensive bar seems completely tone deaf. Many of her followers are likely young people who will be going back on furlough in the next few days and may not even have a job to go back to when this is all over. I have no problem with people spending money they’ve earned, but it doesn’t feel appropriate to be showing off on social media anymore (though was it ever?).

Influencers were insufferable during the first lockdown and I’m not sure I have the patience to do it all again.

Glitter&G1n

What is Instagram now ?? Only fans ??
And this is why I don't even try to get my F-cups into those kind of bras, cos you just end up looking like a cow attached to the milking equipment..

On a sideways note I am *so* over everyone trying to flog Lounge all the time, such overpriced tatt. Bollocks it's for body positivity, it's all for trying to get a sugar daddy on your bloody finsta.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just came across this on her tiktok
00821279-5434-468F-B276-213AB58DE060.jpeg

Imagine embarrassing yourself like that in front of everyone on tiktok to defend Rachel Leary having a illegal party😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Teaspill_

Must be your slimmer sharp twin Rach? 🤔💋 📐

Cuz you don’t just lose weight in your face and gain a jawline but still have a curvy body which you embrace..... but your chin not so much 🥴✌🏼
So cut the shit and show us the real you.

Who ya’ll fooling 🐷
literally my dp pic is how I looked at my phone with this shit 🤣🤣🤣

881D9FD8-2DEF-4231-AF71-85357F2096E5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha