Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread for Kieron corrigan? He does my head in. He’s so camp I thought he was gay until I saw he was married with a baby 😂😂 all that up an ah it shite 😂😂
Yeah there's one on him in lifestyle instahrammers

Reactions: 1
Yeah there's one on him in lifestyle instahrammers
He’s some dose so don’t waste your time following him. Himself and gorry live in same area and both would take candy from a kid if they could get it for free. Greedy AF. He’s a total sneaky Fruitcake that shouts consistently thinking he’s funny.

Reactions: 4
Is there a thread for Kieron corrigan? He does my head in. He’s so camp I thought he was gay until I saw he was married with a baby 😂😂 all that up an ah it shite 😂😂
Oh yes he has a thread...can’t believe I used to follow him. Just gets so sickening after a while 🤮

Reactions: 2
Me too and if I’m honest I’m still not sure he is actually straight his carry on is so weird he is camper than most of my gay friends

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed the amount of influencers that Pamela Scott uses 😳 . That’s some money and freebie to dish out . This cost is passed on to the unsuspecting consumer that works hard for their money.Any wonder they let so many staff go , they got to pay the huns. I swear I would never set foot in that place again.
I don't think they keep all the clothes do they?

Reactions: 3
If we thought Rachel was grabby and profiting from a death of a loved one there is no words for the greed coming off Julie twins and me with her Collab selling and egg board to remember her father, I’m not surprised the level of greed from these people is astounding. Even the dead they will profit from it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 7
I think it's so wrong that Rachel is exploiting her daughter for her gain. I think this is where Rachel is guiding the poor kid towards and not into architecture as she suggested lady year.

Reactions: 5
Rachel's daughter posing beside her really shows off her real skin shade. The comparrison makes Rachel look absolutely rediculous. Only a matter of time before the poor child wears fake tan too.

Reactions: 3
has rachel got a lisp listening to her doing the haul i thought i could hear one , the qualihhhy of them clothes by the way !

Reactions: 1
Leah seems to only be with the 2 smaller ones day in day out .. even in the summer when lockdown was eased she was still stuck in with them.. Rachel went to her football and I get that we all need a break but Leah is lost looking .. she needs some outlet apart from a 4 and 5 year old and therapy .. doing TikTok with her mammy .. has the child no other friends ..

The amount of clothes gifted to them from H&M, couldn’t they donate them to a charity ffs!!!

And Rachel when you’re reading here....BA isn’t a specific # anymore because BA could mean British Airways! It’s Brand Ambassador 👌🏻

Reactions: 4
Thurhy niiiiiiieen for d coah... geh ih while ih’s hoh!
Gwan off wih yiz all now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
H&M , 💩 clothing .. answer them better to gift deserving cases. These kids are going to grow up thinking everything is free, full of self entitlement like the mother (not their fault) she has been aiming for this for ages now, posting the kids. Do the kids get paid?? Their whole life in the public eye, not much chain rubbing whinging in the wardrobe lately.

The falseness with the children is staggering.
‘Oh my god’ , repeat what child says.
Repeat child and ‘oh my god’
Fake laugh.
Repeat child.. ‘oh my god’
‘Oh my god’ repeat child.
Tina you need to do it justice with Bosco and Marian but why isn’t she more natural with her own children?
Also, why are young children who are grieving being pimped out and their privacy taken?
Don’t tell me other kids won’t be jealous that they got such a new top and new runners- which always leads to bullying. That as well as their mother making a show of them talking of
‘Whores’ , ‘pissing’, ‘shitting’ and ‘wiping arses’
She is opening up a world of pain for those children.
Every flogger admits they get hate- and sometimes awful hate. She has said som people told her to go kill herself and they are glad Daniel is dead.
Why would she bring that into her children’s life?

Reactions: 10
If we thought Rachel was grabby and profiting from a death of a loved one there is no words for the greed coming off Julie twins and me with her Collab selling and egg board to remember her father, I’m not surprised the level of greed from these people is astounding. Even the dead they will profit from it’s disgusting.
That egg board is absolutely shocking
He isn’t even cold and she’s profiting

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.