Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What will she use
Read on a Facebook group their after sales service is horrendous also. Some role model she is for them, her language of late has been terrible , comes across so common and vulgar .
I’m probably on that fb group 😂 literally nothing but trouble with them, like hundreds of other people. I get angry just thinking about the experience with them 😂

Reactions: 2
Omg the labels, the feckin labels. Just in case you forget what spaghetti, pasta and rice looks like 🤣 I put labels on my jars with something more beneficial.. expiry dates!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a load of rubbish, couldn’t see a crumb on the shelves before she hoovered. It was a showing off exercise, all those spices in the door, bet they’re never used. Absolutely copying Mrs hinch and Stacey Solomon....she has zero originality!!

Reactions: 7
What a load of rubbish, couldn’t see a crumb on the shelves before she hoovered. It was a showing off exercise, all those spices in the door, bet they’re never used. Absolutely copying Mrs hinch and Stacey Solomon....she has zero originality!!
She's got 3 kids and 3 adults in that house. That pasta container would hold enough for just 3 kids in this house, who is she kidding?!!!

Reactions: 3
This woman is the most vanilla person ever. She straight up needs to just have little salt dispensers cause lets be honest, that is all she uses 🤣

Reactions: 5
The Spice rack , now has she ever posted a proper cooked meal that uses spices , 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who wants to see her private jokes with ‘friends’

I have lots of friends who send me memes About stuff that’s funny to us, cos it happened to us.
I don’t send it on to others cos it means nothing and I defo don’t share it to my insta stories.
It’s pathetic sharing that inside joke with carol Byrne... NO ONE CARES

Christ it’s getting worse.. sweeping the back of the house. I need to sweep up the leaves out the front of my house- do you think if I put it on my stories someone wil pay for me to try on stretchy high waist trousers. Cos that’s all her content is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf?
Want something to cover the back area? More €€€€.
Begging for a pergola and a power washer, 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me....
Or is her pantry full of convenience shite? Packet soups, spaghetti hoops, crackers?
Not dissing it, we all use fast cheats, but it seems to be the only stuff in her pantry.
Speaking of pantry, I thought she'd show us a specific room, not a hole cut in the wall with a door on it and a few shelves.....was expecting something wow.
Yes I thought there was a lot of convenience shite too, laden with salt. Where’s her flour and other general baking goods kept, doesn’t she keep showing us her and the kids culinary skills????

Wtf?
Want something to cover the back area? More €€€€.
Begging for a pergola and a power washer, 🤮
Also, why would a man message her saying his “missus” won’t let him have one but will if she sees Rachel doing it....pathetic!!

Reactions: 8
FINALLY.... she’s admitted it.... she is such a DICK!!! Had to watch twice to make sure I heard her correctly!!!!

• Haha
How embarrassing, cringey, awkward and uncomfortable was that leggings video to watch????

• Sick
The slapping of the leggings kills me! The same way when floggers get a pr package and they tap each individual product like they are saleswoman of the year!

She’s actually shameful the way she drags that poor child into her jobs, it would be like the rest of us dragging our kids into the office and giving them tasks to do 🙄 leave the kids be and let them be kids Rachel 👎🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.