Kieran Corrigan #2 Is there a touch of Philip Schofield going on there??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha I love the title 😂
Going thru his q+as now ...students stairgate was gifted...Kieran you never #gifted it....as furthest wine you got....no #either....

Reactions: 3
Recap
Loves to shout in his car in the morning and during his breaks from work!
Got a new kitchen but have yet to cook a dinner in it!!
gets lots of freebies but rarely uses #gifted
Is married 😮 😮 to possibly the most boring woman in Ireland who does nothing but complain how busy she is at home with one baby 😂😂 they don’t seem to have a life outside the house.

anyone else want to add??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Recap
Loves to shout in his car in the morning and during his breaks from work!
Got a new kitchen but have yet to cook a dinner in it!!
gets lots of freebies but rarely uses #gifted
Is married 😮 😮 to possibly the most boring woman in Ireland who does nothing but complain how busy she is at home with one baby 😂😂 they don’t seem to have a life outside the house.

anyone else want to add??
No possibly about it she’s the most boring whiny woman in Ireland.
I just can’t wrap my head around the fact they record their boring conversations for content they sound so scripted and fake Borna always slipping in what she’d love for the house or the baby.

Reactions: 2
Today stories - I want to get a new gilet there €25 in work but I'd really really love a North Face one but there over €100 like really love one. Piss off and buy it who do you think is going to flog one of them to you but it's a clear BEG. How does he think being one of the stupidest humans makes him funny. Bringing a cup of tea in the car burning himself has become major contact in his deluded head.

Reactions: 6
Anyone see his story hes to get tested tomorrow because hes been a close contact.

Anyone see his story hes to get tested tomorrow because hes been a close contact.
Saw that I wonder who they had over over xmas cos both of them are close contacts it’s someone they met or had over to the house 😂😂 He’ll only be delighted to be off work now for 10 days!!

Saw that I wonder who they had over over xmas cos both of them are close contacts it’s someone they met or had over to the house 😂😂 He’ll only be delighted to be off work now for 10 days!!
Same here oh he will be delighted to off work
God he drag this on for as long as he can

Same here oh he will be delighted to off work
God he drag this on for as long as he can

He’s giving out about people behaviour, wearing masks in shops , then he’s a close contact , must have been meeting people over Christmas. , or else it was a stunt to get off work, new kitchens , new iPhones , jez the tax man , hopefully watching these influencers , the way they spend money , their making a fortune on merch
@Roguespud had the most liked post asking the question so I hope it’s ok to use it??
@Roguespudh had the most liked

Reactions: 1
Heard him say his mother had to be tested too...and the two of them fighting on the live cos he woke the baby....he's a dose

Even more shocked then when he fangirled over so sue me acknowledging his existence???? I've seen 16years old behaving more appropriately
You should watch his highlight when he met westlife and went to the concert 🙄🙄 he was honestly like a teenage girl the screeching outta him!!

Reactions: 6
Wasn't it little brother Johnnie's birthday over the past week or so, I vaguely remember seeing him post something about it, probably all caught it from the party 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂

Even more shocked then when he fangirled over so sue me acknowledging his existence???? I've seen 16years old behaving more appropriately
Don't forget him fangirling over Celine Dion and Westlife! The cringe of a man behaving like that. Its bizarre. Can only imagine what he's like in the sack....

• Haha
No possibly about it she’s the most boring whiny woman in Ireland.
I just can’t wrap my head around the fact they record their boring conversations for content they sound so scripted and fake Borna always slipping in what she’d love for the house or the baby.
Trying to get on Goigkebox I reckon , always a motive with these two or its begging . Look they finally got free stair gates ?

Just listen to him taking the pee out of them guys , from the idiot who can’t even change a bulb on his car . Horrid vile person, always videoing and taking the mick out of folk. I hope one day he is caught and given a right kick up the 🍑

Should say Googlebox darn spellcheck 🙂

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.