Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the constant resharing of any post that mentions her staggering. It’s narcissism and self centredness on another level.
It reminds me of when we were dissecting the local boys after the disco and the school bully would make us sit and listen to ‘ and Johnny said I was soooo pretty ‘ and ‘ 5 boys asked me to dance...’ for hours.
She never once said thanks to Daniel for getting her there to 200k and then saying she’d give it all up to have him back. Sure silly me, this is the one that it never occurred to that HE might be sad or scared about dying. All the while he was sick and dying she talked of how it affected her. And in all her talk of ‘ I’m strugglin’ or having a bad day, she never references her girls or their loss.. Except of course to say that they didn’t miss their dad and we’re flying it coming up to Xmas ( not exact words)
Wouldn’t you be morto to keep sharing posts mentioning yourself.... the EGO is massive here

And what does living in Bawnogue have to do with whether she is a settled traveller or not? Not being smart , I just don’t see the link.
My best friend works with the traveller movement and she reckons for sure she is.. and hearing she left school and moved in with him at 17 confirmed it for her. I know there is a narrative that a lot of girls in that community marry young, and they do. But my friend reckons they often just move in with their fellas.... esp if the fella is not from the same community. Just passing on my friends thoughts. I’m not an authority.
And as I said; I don’t mean that as derogatory in any way, I wish I had my house as much in order.
They are not travellers that's all. I know people who used to live near them years and years ago. Do I think its odd she moved in with him so young? Yes! Is it normal to get married at 21? No! Doesn't make her a traveller.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know why her ma lives with her, did she move in to help out when Daniel was sick and to be there for support or does she not have her own house?

Ok, everyone loves their own kids and love looking at videos and pics of their own. There is nothing worse than someone who keeps shoving pics of their kids on others. Rachel- NO ONE CARES. It’s boring to keep putting up pics and vids of kids playing games, painting, making cakes. Jesus is there nothing else to put up by way of content???
Those poor kids- are they allowed to do anything without a camera being stuck in their face? Did you notice the eldest faking a reaction ?

It’s obvious she has been told to laugh at one point and act surprised at another. Leave her alone and let her be a child.
Something dont sit right with that eldest girl shes looks constantly afraid and scared and is clearly been told how to act. It's a disgrace. She seems to be craving her mothers attention so badly.. defo not mother of the year material anyway.

Reactions: 15
I said property, as in house, nowhere did I say land. Rachel went into it at one stage how they had a house and then sold it, transpires someone here was from the area and told us what Rachel omitted.
You can not use someone else’s property as collateral that’s the bit of your statement I don’t understand and getting her hands into, I’m no fan of Gurry but Daniel seemed like a very decent man I can’t imagine he allowed anyone take advantage of his uncle. I watched Rachel’s story about living in a mobile home to buy their first house, how they made a good profit on it and were able to build on family land.

On the subject of her being a settled traveller I can see why everyone would think that, but that accent is why she’s desperately trying to force the Dublin accent and it comes off horrible I’m from Dublin living in Meath I’m inner city Dublin my accent is natural it’s not toned down I don’t force it, her accent is so forced what grown woman pronounces her last name wrong nobody changes an O to a U not even my inner city family do it, she reminds me of a child in a play acting the part of a Dub. None of her siblings have an accent they are all Louis, with the cleaning cleaning I think she really loved Mrs Hinch and wanted that for herself and even that comes off forced. She doesn’t seem to have anything other than Daniel’s sad death that sets her apart from anyone she’s extremely boring.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I swear I relate to you Tina more than nearly any of these so called influencers ☺😂
I might set up my own and try my luck for the laughs 🤣🤣🤣 I could call it Mrs Tornado Tina as my husband calls me 💁🏼‍♀️😂😂 Or of course if anyone thought of any another names , throw them on to me 😂 Thank yiz all now in advance, yiz are all gas 🤪😂😂😂

If I see that damn spotlight toothbrush once more! 🤬 I will never ever buy it , sick to the teeth of it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not many clothes hauls lately , only the odd it of vavoom or what ever it’s called . Well I have searched that Instagram and there is no where to report the Huns buying followers . So basically they really don’t give a dam . The smug head on her .

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed the amount of influencers that Pamela Scott uses 😳 . That’s some money and freebie to dish out . This cost is passed on to the unsuspecting consumer that works hard for their money.Any wonder they let so many staff go , they got to pay the huns. I swear I would never set foot in that place again.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed the amount of influencers that Pamela Scott uses 😳 . That’s some money and freebie to dish out . This cost is passed on to the unsuspecting consumer that works hard for their money.Any wonder they let so many staff go , they got to pay the huns. I swear I would never set foot in that place again.
I loved a pair of slippers that Rachel was showing for Pamela Scott before Christmas, for a present.
I went to Amazon and found the same make, colour etc. Was almost half the price of PS, delivery included. I later looked up other bits she had too, and they're also available on Amazon for way less my money.

Reactions: 5
I loved a pair of slippers that Rachel was showing for Pamela Scott before Christmas, for a present.
I went to Amazon and found the same make, colour etc. Was almost half the price of PS, delivery included. I later looked up other bits she had too, and they're also available on Amazon for way less my money.
They are charging 60 for a hoodie blanket same one in Dunnes for 20 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Their stuff is mass produced , made in China . Some of their type of fashion I used to sell and no where near them prices.. they got to pay the Huns after all .

Omg she has the daughter modeling now , won’t be long before she gets her an IG account .. Cups €10 would you be stone 🤬 mad to pay that for a cup that you would buy in the Pound shop. €40 for them cheap looking sweatshirts . I just had Adidas sweatshirt for £30 delivered this morning . He must be desperate to sell , will he have to pay her ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh God that scene with Leah in the hall was sooo staged. Poor wee girl, do this, do that. She looks so awkward. Those hoodies are wild looking, wouldn’t pay €10 for them. Can’t stand that KC either 😡

Reactions: 12
My first time posting here I've followed these threads for a while but she really annoyed me in the latest video saying about leah robbing her clothes 😤 calm down Rachel hun you have enough gifted tatt and clothes to supply your whole town, im sure you can part with a few well overpriced hoodies she's so childish 😑😑

Reactions: 10
My first time posting here I've followed these threads for a while but she really annoyed me in the latest video saying about leah robbing her clothes 😤 calm down Rachel hun you have enough gifted tatt and clothes to supply your whole town, im sure you can part with a few well overpriced hoodies she's so childish 😑😑
It's worse her 11yearold fits into her clothes 🥺

Oh God that scene with Leah in the hall was sooo staged. Poor wee girl, do this, do that. She looks so awkward. Those hoodies are wild looking, wouldn’t pay €10 for them. Can’t stand that KC either 😡
Is there a thread for Kieron corrigan? He does my head in. He’s so camp I thought he was gay until I saw he was married with a baby 😂😂 all that up an ah it shite 😂😂

I thought KC was special needs no disrespect meant to anyone , I genuinely did ! Righ go on have me clothes leah , in other words Kieran she hates your hoodies . Would you be well ordering one

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.