Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she posting all these so called fake accounts of herself.. bet she makes them up herself for attention . If others are doing it all they are doing really is giving her attention she loves. Maybe her so called fake accounts could follow her. Why does she not report them? And all the other fake accounts that follow her ..

Reactions: 3
Rachel’s orange tan makes her daughter look paler . Won’t be long before mother of the year has her wearing tan ! That poor poor child

That picture she shared, “so many of you say I look so sad here”, I looked through the comments and ONE person said she can see sadness in Rachel’s eyes. I can safely say I didn’t even look at Rachel, I looked at Daniel; the man who died. The man who was weeks from losing his whole family and would never see his precious little babies grow up. Who built them a house and would never see his family grow into it. HOW does she look at that picture and think/care about how SHE looks in it? It’s baffling! She genuinely sees herself as THE victim in Daniel’s death. And Rachel looks grand in the photo, probs didn’t have her mascara on or something

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The amount of clothes gifted to them from H&M, couldn’t they donate them to a charity ffs!!!

And Rachel when you’re reading here....BA isn’t a specific # anymore because BA could mean British Airways! It’s Brand Ambassador 👌🏻
Honestly couldn’t believe how much H&M gifted them and you’ll never see those clothes again. Why can’t she donate them to a charity...no wonder she’s called greedy gorry 😡

That picture she shared, “so many of you say I look so sad here”, I looked through the comments and ONE person said she can see sadness in Rachel’s eyes. I can safely say I didn’t even look at Rachel, I looked at Daniel; the man who died. The man who was weeks from losing his whole family and would never see his precious little babies grow up. Who built them a house and would never see his family grow into it. HOW does she look at that picture and think/care about how SHE looks in it? It’s baffling! She genuinely sees herself as THE victim in Daniel’s death. And Rachel looks grand in the photo, probs didn’t have her mascara on or something
SELFISH SELFISH COW 😡

All I can see in that picture is a smirk on her face! Eyes don’t look too sad to me!

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow but used to go on for a nose but after reading those comments, I honestly can’t bare to go onto her page, and look at that poor child Leah. My heart breaks for her. She looks like a lost little soul. How can a mum not be looking after a child’s needs before her own after the passing of their loving father 😞. How is Rachel’s family & friends not saying something to her? Rachel go look after your three beautiful girls , their well being is the most important thing in your life now. You are the adult here. Put your phone down for the love of god and Never mind showing strangers your clothes & free shite.

Reactions: 13
Am absolutely appalled and disgusted with H@M sending her all those free clothes, like she needs free clothes!! Those kids God bless them I know they lost their dad...but they don't need any more clothes!! There are mum's and dads struggling in a pandemic to put food on the table and clothes on their kids back, and now the pressure of getting the kids back to school and the fear of the uniform or shoes not fitting. It's just disgusting to think she won't bother her arse to say no or to pass them on to children who really need new clothes. Am sorry for your Loss Rachel but your very greedy.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me....
Or is her pantry full of convenience shite? Packet soups, spaghetti hoops, crackers?
Not dissing it, we all use fast cheats, but it seems to be the only stuff in her pantry.
Speaking of pantry, I thought she'd show us a specific room, not a hole cut in the wall with a door on it and a few shelves.....was expecting something wow.

Reactions: 8
Rubber gloves are out....!!

You would think she would be enjoying the fab weather with the kids instead of cleaning and without this riveting content I would never know how to clean me gaff

Mrs hinch wears the gloves cos she pre records as people are eagle eyed and notice any difference to nails etc 🤣

I would of never of know what her pantry items were without the labels, some are ok but rice pasta and spaghetti are explanatory

Reactions: 7
Speaking of pantry, I thought she'd show us a specific room, not a hole cut in the wall with a door on it and a few shelves.....was expecting something wow.
The way she was begging the other day that it hasn’t been painted and has no skirting board, I was expecting a massive room!

I would of never of know what her pantry items were without the labels, some are ok but rice pasta and spaghetti are explanatory
Who needs 6 labels for cereal🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
PC World , jeeezee what great effort she put into promoting that steamer , a few sheep on her grid commenting but not many considering the amount of followers .. well that’s another store if my list. I will now go direct to Apple for an iPad , will never use places that gift greedy grabby huns .

She’s a hoarder isn’t she. Even with food.
Probable sent to her free.. No tact has she showing how much she has in while probably a lot can’t even afford a few days food . Such a greedy bragging grabber ,

Reactions: 4
You would’ve had to pay me to shop in curry’s after their Brexit fiasco, but you’d have to pay me more now.
I’m sure she hasn’t bothered telling her followers that their orders are fulfilled in the UK rather than ireland

Reactions: 4
Exactly I mean there’s only the five of them and lots of food. I’d never begrudge anyone food but it’s very showy lately with the full fridge and presses when some followers may be struggling at the minute to put food on the table. Read the room Rachel.

Sad photo , sad music , sad pathetic ad from curry's. She is the most predictable. If my husband died you'd be scraping me off the grave to get me to live. Sickens me to my core she will whack up a sad pic with him then ad ad ad ad ad ad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not only is she copying Hinch, she's now copying Hinch's "bestie", Stacey Solomon with the labels, a carbon copy of Stacey, peeling them off.. come on Rachel... try something original!

Sad photo , sad music , sad pathetic ad from curry's. She is the most predictable. If my husband died you'd be scraping me off the grave to get me to live. Sickens me to my core she will whack up a sad pic with him then ad ad ad ad ad ad
She seems like such a selfish, sneaky and horrible lady and so predictable .

Oh and Rachel! It’s “You’re” not “Your”! You’re welcome ! 🙄

Reactions: 10
What will she use
You would’ve had to pay me to shop in curry’s after their Brexit fiasco, but you’d have to pay me more now.
I’m sure she hasn’t bothered telling her followers that their orders are fulfilled in the UK rather than ireland
Read on a Facebook group their after sales service is horrendous also. Some role model she is for them, her language of late has been terrible , comes across so common and vulgar .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.