Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatshappenin

Guys, really struggling tonight. Just in from a 12 hour shift from the hospital (not looking sympathy but I look at all these 'people ' on Instagram and they are possibly making more in 2/3 months than I am in a year never mind me and my colleagues not seeing out families in a year next month, honestly feel like giving up. I would love to see Grabby Gorry, FBG, CMB do a 12 hour shift wearing proper PPE losing patients💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Julesffs

I find her ‘full fridge’ statement very insensitive.
Some of her 200k followers could be struggling.
Especially the Bot ones from India

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine going in on a young widow.
Imagine doing an Outfit of the day while your husband Is terminally ill

Imagine putting a camera in your kids face as they grieve

Imagine not taking an insta break when your husband passes away

Imagine going on a trip to belfast and drinking cans on his 6 month anniversary leaving the kids at home (during a pandemic)

Imagine telling 200 thousand people the exact day and time that each of your kids are in therapy

Imagine giving your kids NO PRIVACY after they lose their dad

I could go on and on....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Heidi77

VIP Member
Guys, really struggling tonight. Just in from a 12 hour shift from the hospital (not looking sympathy but I look at all these 'people ' on Instagram and they are possibly making more in 2/3 months than I am in a year never mind me and my colleagues not seeing out families in a year next month, honestly feel like giving up. I would love to see Grabby Gorry, FBG, CMB do a 12 hour shift wearing proper PPE losing patients💔
Your career has meaning. You get up every day and change people's lives. What does Gorry do? Flog cheap tat and clean her fridge, then tell us all how to clean a fridge. When those influencers are all gone you will still have your career.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Blocked for commenting on the chats in car that she’s invading her daughters privacy every week! Dose!
I just got blocked.
Literally 5 minutes ago I put a question in her box asking do her kids mind her putting up private moments as my kids would be mortified.
She mustn't have much to be doing if she's blocking as questions are coming in.
And she mustn't have many questions if she can read and block that quickly.
Never mind Rachel, I'll just use my other account. Don't sweat it hun!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I was on these Rachel threads when it started as a rave thread. I defended her when it turned into a regular tattle thread and members were really slating her.

I felt that are was doing what she needed to make some money while she could and I felt that insta was her downtime and place to speak.

Then as time went on and it came to light that there was a huge go fund me for her, that the village had helped get the house built and work done for them, that she wasn't going to be struggling for money as I first thought, well I quickly saw what others were seeing.

I have no problem at all with anyone using Instagram as a career choice. (if you can call it that)
I have no problem with influencers getting free products in exchange for reviews or getting paid to do ads. What I do object to is using your children to secure your content and revenue, I object to the children's grief being paraded when they have no choice in the matter.
I object to her withholding their bears that Daniel made for them. The kids don't know about them but potentially 200thousand strangers know.
I object to her having her children perform like monkeys for the gram, I object to her posting herself in tears because she's missing Daniel and she's having a hard day, then 15 seconds later she's doing an ad for fake tan or a shopping haul.

There are other widows on insta, some of them mentioned here as shining examples yet I find their content distasteful too.
If you're grieving, don't post a fucking ad on the same day as posting yourself crying or posting your children upset or in therapy.
If you're grieving, of course talk about your partner/spouse and celebrate their life but don't ask your followers if you should read pieces of private correspondence that your deceased partner has left for you.
There is a line that shouldn't be crossed at all. Where is her dignity and pride? Where is the dignity and privacy for her children?

I did really like Rachel, my heart broke for them all as Daniel approached his final weeks and days. I know some folk go overboard here and pick the tiniest fault but on the whole, I agree that she's changed hugely and is cashing in on her husbands death and her children's grief

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lolgossip

First time posting here 👋🏼

What I can't get my head around is why she would like to win an award? If my husband died the last thing I would want is to be nominated or even win an award. I find that so strange 😳

Reactions: 24

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Who is her sister? I'm a newish follower and what did she have a gofundme for??
Deafmomlife lovely girl fairly different to grabby Rachel.

Go fund me when Daniel was ill

New here but following Rachel a while. Have some genuine questions so please don't take them as digs or me being snarky. Whats the reason for the disdain towards her? I know she does ads and BA's but she came on and had said she does those as they are offered and keeps her from having to go get a job and work 40 hours a week away from her kids. Surely that's a good enough reason given they've lost their father? Again , not having a go just wondering if I missed something of if there's something deeper I'm not aware of.
I can only talk for myself.

Same of what I find odd and fairly distasteful:
The outfit of the day when he was dying in the hospital.
Signing to an agency just before he died.
Black bag TikTok before his months mass.
Beggy Mitchell carry in for everything,
the using the grief.
Crying holding onto the picture necklace and then boom #ad ect where she is dancing around not a care in the world. Same old same old tatty crappy clothes.
No unique added value.
Using her kids grief as content.
none of the content is original or relatable all copied and staged.
Breaking the rules in Belfast and not being any bit sorry.

Blah blah blah

Last edited:
  • Heart

TinaGP

VIP Member
Now I’m back where I belong 🙈😂 Jesus, I didn’t know where I was there for a few minutes, I was off...... somewhere else😂😂😂

Bosco “What are we going to do today Marion?”
Marion “We are going to show all the boys and girls a sweatshirt that I have tucked in and I’ll pull it out and show them it pulled out !”
Bosco “Oh goodie Marion!! And there’s something else you have to show everyone too, isn’t there Marion?”
Marion “That’s right Bosco ! A cozy jumper ! “

Now I have ih tucked in here and waih till I show you ih pulled ouh ... now dere ih is pulled ouh .... jus gorgeousssssss

“Now whatcha tink abouh tha now?!! ”
I’m off for me bah now wih me wellness bah salhs..... sniffs de tub ....
de smell is gorgeousssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine your husband passed away....

And you are getting dolled up to accept the most irrelevant award for your page...

The world has gone bat shit crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Her daughter is nervous doing this stuff on camera. You can see because she licks her lips, fidgets with her hands and she rocks whilst standing waiting for her cue to come in

Come on Rachel, this really isn't fair and I'm pretty sure Daniel wouldn't have been loving his kids being trained like performing monkeys

Reactions: 21

TinaGP

VIP Member
So it’s snowing here and will be for the next few days , I’m going to take the children out to build a snowman tomorrow and I’m thinking of putting marigold gloves over their gloves . Will I get a goss award for this now I’m wondering , or would I have to add in the chopping of a few cushions? 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Im just furious looking at that thick bitch😤😤😤 getting all dolled up for the gossies.....Im starting to think she has a serious mental problem..... i lost someone really close to me 6 years ago, and i literally still cannot function most days, how are these stupid awards even on her radar? She seems to be loving life to me, no whinging or rubbing her tacky chain tonight. Be back on flogging crap again tomorrow....am unfollowing now, never seen anyone as manic or insincere in my whole life😤

• Heart

Poppy2704

Chatty Member
Omg i cant believe just watching her stories that she still hasnt given the girls their buildabear with their daddys message just cos she might get upset hearing his voice...im sure theres been many a nite one of those girls would have given the world to just hear him and feel close to him and that selfish wagon wont give them their last present from their daddy cos of her own feelings...she can go watch her videos when needing to hear him ..what have the girls got that she would allow so that it wouldnt upset herself! Thats has made me so mad and so sad at the same time...poor little girls

• Sad