Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only reason going for beauty treatments is they are FREE her fav type.. great advert on legs she is ‘breaking out in spots’ 🙈😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cheeky enough coming on promoting skin products which she admitted is breaking her out and her skin looks dreadful. Must really think we are gobshites

Reactions: 6
She’s looking rough though isn’t she.
No filters today , what a difference!!!

Such content.. chicken manure pellets 🤣
The laurels aren’t the only thing looking the worse for wear 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I was watching her a minute ago and my partner said “that one sounds like Dustin the turkey. She’ll be on doing the flap flaps next”
😂😂

• Haha
She looks very very different without make up on for sure
I look quite different without make up on too but I actually got a shock when I saw her today. Not that she looks that bad but am not used to seeing her without it on... she certainly looks different

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.