Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which coah do you prefer ?

Ehhhhh🤔None of them ! I’d look like I was wearing my black bin bags 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m on the edge of my seat here waiting for her to do the tutorial on how to wash my face 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has obviously never paid for any of them so should they not be #ad #ba #gift?

Filters are amazing aren’t they.

Which coah do you prefer ?

Ehhhhh🤔None of them ! I’d look like I was wearing my black bin bags 🤨
On her grid I posted that I had “coah “ number 1 (which I don’t) but was very disappointed with the quality and would be returning it . Won’t go down well🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On her grid I posted that I had “coah “ number 1 (which I don’t) but was very disappointed with the quality and would be returning it . Won’t go down well🤣
You trying to get yourself blocked? 🤣🤣🤣👍 on a roll

Reactions: 2
Now Tina don’t!!

remember the #blackbagchallenge of 2020
Be careful now or I’ll wear one of mine and do a fashion shoot when I’m taking the bins ouh and I’ll show yiz all 🤭😂 I’d frighten the daylighs ouh of me neighbours !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I look quite different without make up on too but I actually got a shock when I saw her today. Not that she looks that bad but am not used to seeing her without it on... she certainly looks different
Her face shape looked different

To be honest she looks tired in those clips on her skincare, it’s perfectly normal! her face actually looked a little puffy as if she had been crying earlier in the day, maybe she had that’s normal too, I think insta is after getting too much for her she needs a break, she could easily have taken even a few days away from the phone for midterm and no one would bat and eyelid, but she choose not to!

Also those products look brand new and never used, almost as if she’d just picked them up!

Reactions: 5
I’m not going to bash her because of the way she looks with no makeup . Jasus you should see me , even my own phone doesn’t recognise me with no makeup, a toddler , a baby and no sleep does that to a person like my good self ! 😂I look the image of something out of a horror film these days 🤣 But ,her clothes hauls/swipe ups , will she ever stop , the clothes are all the same and who needs all of those coahs?! And .... we are in lockdown , people lost and still losing their jobs , the last thing people are thinking about is buying those clothes she’s selling and also those face products. She should swipe herself up into the real world !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I asked someone to promote my products and they did a half arsed advert, with no makeup on, saying my products BROKE HER OUT!! 🤯 I would not be impressed.

She looks older than me and I am pushing 40. Shows the importance of drinking water, eating healthily and looking after your skin. Those videos were more an advertisement for that anyway.

Reactions: 8
If I asked someone to promote my products and they did a half arsed advert, with no makeup on, saying my products BROKE HER OUT!! 🤯 I would not be impressed.

She looks older than me and I am pushing 40. Shows the importance of drinking water, eating healthily and looking after your skin. Those videos were more an advertisement for that anyway.
I don’t do any of those things , so I’m guilty ! 🙈 My husband is forever telling me to drink water . Although a nurse did tell me today that I don’t look old enough to have a teenager 😲😂 Ah it brightened my day , just like that day I was buying those sparkle candles for their birthday and the cashier wouldn’t sell them to me, she was demanding my id , saying I looked under 21! That was another marvellous day indeed 🤣🤣

• Heart
I don’t do any of those things , so I’m guilty ! 🙈 My husband is forever telling me to drink water . Although a nurse did tell me today that I don’t look old enough to have a teenager 😲😂 Ah it brightened my day , just like that day I was buying those sparkle candles for their birthday and the cashier wouldn’t sell them to me, she was demanding my id , saying I looked under 21! That was another marvellous day indeed 🤣🤣
It’s secretly all the bananas you’ve been eating 🍌🍌🍌🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.