Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know how to link but he's the catchem Derry guy with the Bat. Google it much more entertaining than R. The whole family are madder than a box of frogs but in a good way. 🤣
Hes brilliant his page never fails to make me laugh

Reactions: 1
She'd want to hurry and get the recorded message recorded somewhere else too. Those recordings won't last forever in those teddies, they're already a year old. They mightn't even work anymore.
All wrong not to give them to the kids earlier.
They're in therapy, apparently, to help with grief, how in the duck would appearing with those teddies now, a year later, going to help them? She should be talking to their therapist about this, not a bunch of bloody strangers.
She might out a poll up to see when she'll hand over the teddies🙄😡
Do the recordings stop working after a time? I didn't know that. Thats even more reason to get them handed over.
I would be so upset to think my mum had withheld something like that from me when my dad died. I was of similar age to her youngest and have no memory at all of my dad. Thats why its so important to build those memories now and get them imprinted onto their minds

Reactions: 4
She’ll film them , exploit them all for the gram. I think revealing this today has sunk her to an all time low. Heartbreaking for those wee girls 💔💔💔
I think your right. And the way she said it, that weird giggle is just nuts. I hope those little girls never find out she told 200k strangers before she told them. She’s really starting to go to far.

After yesterday’s antics I wouldn’t be surprised if she set this up herself. If I was her I’d be really up by this. But she thinks it’s funny.

Attachments

• Heart
I think she put that photo of herself up on tinder as well....for a laugh! A grieving widow of less than a year would find this very upsetting if someone posted their photo on a dating site. Certainly wouldn’t find it funny, she has really lost the plot. She gets more bizarre day by day . I remember bronagh from wee Burke’s journey went off Instagram for a while cos someone set up an Instagram page under her name. She was distraught that anyone would want to put themselves in her shoes and gain followers because of her grief.

Reactions: 11
And the age 23!!! Course she put it up herself and to see who was interested in her

it’s going to be massively upsetting for those girls to hear their dads voice after a year

Reactions: 6
I think she put that photo of herself up on tinder as well....for a laugh! A grieving widow of less than a year would find this very upsetting if someone posted their photo on a dating site. Certainly wouldn’t find it funny, she has really lost the plot. She gets more bizarre day by day . I remember bronagh from wee Burke’s journey went off Instagram for a while cos someone set up an Instagram page under her name. She was distraught that anyone would want to put themselves in her shoes and gain followers because of her grief.
Regardless of being a widow or not that photo would upset me for other reasons. Does she not realise that anyone can take her image and her children's images and do what they want with it? How does that not set alarm bells off?

Reactions: 14
Regardless of being a widow or not that photo would upset me for other reasons. Does she not realise that anyone can take her image and her children's images and do what they want with it? How does that not set alarm bells off?
She doesn’t care....as long as she’s in the spotlight!!

Reactions: 6
She's as common as hell and as for her mother! 🙄🙄 ,she needs to respect her deceased husband and her children and stop posting that there in therapy..
Also puts on the tears when she's no other content....boring 🙄🤢

She doesn’t care....as long as she’s in the spotlight!!
Yes any attention is good attention to her she’s so needy

surely any normal person would get so freaked out by her image being used and think what others could do with images of her children In the bath, in their beds etc . Would she find it as funny if it was leahs pic that was used

Reactions: 3
Disgusting she won't give those bears to her kids . Typical narcissistic mother , " how it will affect her, it will upset her , she will feel like she can't cope " " I and me " is all she knows

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Rachel is more interested in €€€€ and attention than protecting the privacy of her girls. Disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 5
As I said before , some lunatic stole my pictures and it kept me awake at night, the stress , it took a long time to get them to stop ! Frightened to go outside my door incase some weirdo came up to my child and I ! How she finds this funny is beyond me ! I’d be horrified. As for keeping those teddys for almost a year now and not giving them to her children , I get it might be upsetting , but she should ask the girls if they want them , let them make their own decision, he was their dad! A load of strangers know about those teddy’s now and not her own children ! I don’t think that’s right at all! If I was the oldest girl and found this out , I would be old enough to remember this and it would tarnish my relationship with my mother , but that’s just me . I’d be hurt that she kept our teddy’s for such a long time , told a load of strangers before telling us .

Reactions: 10
What are the chances that she'll give the teddies over in the next few days, record it, post it on instagram, and then share the voting link?

Reactions: 7
What are the chances that she'll give the teddies over in the next few days, record it, post it on instagram, and then share the voting link?
I really hope she doesn't put it up, that's a very personal moment that no one needs to see, it's bizarre that she has not given them the teddies, I get the being upset at hearing his voice but as a parent you have to weigh that up with the comfort the kids would get from having them, if nothing else Daniel obviously wanted the girls to have them so it's going against his wishes

Reactions: 8
She’s even sicker than we thought if she does that.

handing over those teddies should have been done a long time ago firstly but also should be done in private

Highly likely I’d say. Sure there’s nothing been kept private, why start now.

Reactions: 2
She'd want to hurry and get the recorded message recorded somewhere else too. Those recordings won't last forever in those teddies, they're already a year old. They mightn't even work anymore.
All wrong not to give them to the kids earlier.
They're in therapy, apparently, to help with grief, how in the duck would appearing with those teddies now, a year later, going to help them? She should be talking to their therapist about this, not a bunch of bloody strangers.
She might out a poll up to see when she'll hand over the teddies🙄😡
We had one with a voice fade, now it was just one of the standard build a bear voices and my child was upset because she loves the teddy so much so, if the voice is gone in their ones by the time she gives them she will have to deal with the upset, it was about 4 or 5 years before our voice went but if it's their Daddy's voice and they play it more often it won't be as long 😢

it’s amazing how similar these two women are yet worlds apart. One has class and dignity and the other well she has not!

omg the actual thoughts of her videoing giving those bears makes me feel so sad for those girls

Last edited:
At this stage I wouldn’t be surprised. She did repost the video of her little girl smelling her uncle because he was wearing the same aftershave as her daddy , which was a terrible thing to post , that should have been a private video . I think there was a reason why she mentioned those teddies , and that is because she is planning on videoing it and posting it . There is a pattern with her, she seems to mention something first and then she goes and posts what she mentioned a few days or a week to a few weeks afterwards. I really think she should take a break from Instagram, go to therapy herself and find some inner peace , I don’t think she has any at the moment, she comes across as all over the place and I think it’s because she did not take any time out to grieve , she is using Instagram and all of this Instagram fame type of thing to block it out,the grabbing freebies,the hauls and this and that are all a distraction for her,which is fine if that’s what she wants to do( I don’t think it’s right , but everyone is different ) but I have a feeling when all of this tapers off and it will eventually,then she’ll be lost and won’t know what to do, it might bite her on the ass and that is a terrible feeling . I think it’s totally wrong of her to show every private moment and share private details about her children , the play therapy times , the private videos, etc ! I think she should really stop doing that . If she wants to share everything about herself , then fine, that’s her choice , but not the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok kids, shoulders back, head up, now wiggle around for the camera..... I can just hear her!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.