Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a fully grown adult and I get splashes of toothpaste on the mirror 😂😂😂😂 I wipe it down...no big deal

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg i cant believe just watching her stories that she still hasnt given the girls their buildabear with their daddys message just cos she might get upset hearing his voice...im sure theres been many a nite one of those girls would have given the world to just hear him and feel close to him and that selfish wagon wont give them their last present from their daddy cos of her own feelings...she can go watch her videos when needing to hear him ..what have the girls got that she would allow so that it wouldnt upset herself! Thats has made me so mad and so sad at the same time...poor little girls

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She won’t honour his dying wish to let the girls hear his voice for comfort

but she’s no issue honouring his wish that she gets to 200k followers . Could she actually be any more self absorbed

I barely see any marks on that mirror. I’d say she’s a nightmare to live with.
Sergeant major going around inspecting room by room ready to witch about every little thing

Reactions: 11
She should’ve given them the bears at Christmas. Hopefully she will give them to the girls at his anniversary (you’re welcome rach)

Reactions: 4
Vote for me, vote for me....putting the swipe up. I did vote repeatedly......for Tadgh😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is she on today, that silly giddy nonsense dribble in the car???? “This was upsetting for Daniel, something else may be upsetting for the kids and everything is upsetting for me....blah blah blah!! It’s ALL about Rachel 😡

Reactions: 2
Jaysus if she wins it’ll be painful #votefortadhg

What is she on today, that silly giddy nonsense dribble in the car???? “This was upsetting for Daniel, something else may be upsetting for the kids and everything is upsetting for me....blah blah blah!! It’s ALL about Rachel 😡
She’s in je-AP

Reactions: 3
Just so you all know the gossies are a complete fix, the winners have already been decided. They are pushing the links so much because it’s great advertising for goss.ie

Reactions: 5
Hey everyone I’ve never posted on here before but I just couldn’t keep this to myself!
I CANNOT how selfish that witch is being holding those teddies with the messages from those poor little girls because it would be hard for HER!? Not a mention of how it may help them to hear their daddy’s voice and comfort them she is trying to say that it would be too hard for her to hear his voice around the house. Omg I’m sorry but that is just unbelievable how selfish she is being. Nearly a year on and the poor things still haven’t got those teddies
I thought the very same. I couldn’t believe it when she said it. Like that’s evil telling thousands of strangers she has these teddy’s for her girls and she’s keeping them from them. I think that’s a bit sick actually. We all know they exist but her girls don’t. You can be sure she’ll probably film them when she gives them to them.

Reactions: 9
She better hurry up with the teddies or the girls will be forgetting their daddy's voice, especially the youngest wee one.

Shes a bleeping oddball sometimes

Reactions: 10
I thought the very same. I couldn’t believe it when she said it. Like that’s evil telling thousands of strangers she has these teddy’s for her girls and she’s keeping them from them. I think that’s a bit sick actually. We all know they exist but her girls don’t. You can be sure she’ll probably film them when she gives them to them.
I know so evil! Like I’m sure Daniel would have wanted them to have them quite soon after he passed away.. it’s really sad to think that she is keeping his wishes from being fulfilled. Those little girls could end up resenting her for keeping something like that from them just for her own gain in not wanting to hear her late husbands voice! Bizarre

Reactions: 4
I think we are being hard on her ! Course she needs that extra space to get away from those beastly children who leave toothpaste on the mirror !!!! Omg I’m shocked at children doing such a vile thing 🙄🙄🙄

I’d actually say she made the ‘mess’ herself for a bit of content !
Why would her children who all sleep downstairs bother to trapse up to her bathroom to brush their teeth? Dosnt make sense, i bet she sprayed that mirror herself for "contenh" very sad.....

Every single day 😂 and using her swipe up too. 🙌🏻😂🙌🏻
Me too😂

Reactions: 5
She better hurry up with the teddies or the girls will be forgetting their daddy's voice, especially the youngest wee one.

Thankfully the schools are closed. Poor kids would probably find out about them from another child in school 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’ll film them , exploit them all for the gram. I think revealing this today has sunk her to an all time low. Heartbreaking for those wee girls 💔💔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 8

She'd want to hurry and get the recorded message recorded somewhere else too. Those recordings won't last forever in those teddies, they're already a year old. They mightn't even work anymore.
All wrong not to give them to the kids earlier.
They're in therapy, apparently, to help with grief, how in the duck would appearing with those teddies now, a year later, going to help them? She should be talking to their therapist about this, not a bunch of bloody strangers.
She might out a poll up to see when she'll hand over the teddies🙄😡

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.