Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But her insta is her outlet and if you don’t like it you can unfollow 🙄🙄🙄

I had nothing but sympathy for her in the beginning, thought she was so brave and was really sad for her at the road she was facing. But my eyes have been opened to her completely, and her sneering at people who dare to disagree with her, complete lack of considerations for the family’s privacy - even Daniel doesn’t have privacy as she made sure anyone who wanted to could find his grave. I feel so so sorry for her children who are puppets in her money making schemes. As for the garage?! She would be better making that into a space that the eldest girl can use to escape in a couple of years because she will definitely need it.

Reactions: 14
Yes surely on with the pale face I’m struggling today to be honest with yis , Valentine’s Day was Daniels favourite day of the year etc

Reactions: 4
She has no intention of digging deep for that garage conversion , it will be beg, hint, use every dad video, use the children until it’s gifted or the trades offer the services free.. otherwise why make them posts... greed ,gimmee gimmewee waiting for the sympathy Valentine post later ,followed by her garage begging post .

Reactions: 5
I’m sure he left her a letter it card so no doubt that will be mentioned. And how he wanted her to win a gossie or whatever the hell it is. Oh and 200k followers. Definitely that too

Do they command higher fees the more followers they have.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are they dressed up in sparkly dresses, is that a Christmas photo she’s posted? Getting her holidays mixed up 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
That picture with the hot chocolate is so fake. All the girls lips have been dabbed with chocolate to make it look funny, ha ha🙄

Reactions: 9
That picture with the hot chocolate is so fake. All the girls lips have been dabbed with chocolate to make it look funny, ha ha🙄
There’s a Santa in the background so it was taken at Christmas. And then the camping in garden photo from last year up as well. Trying to keep herself to the forefront so people remember to vote for her!!

How does she afford that house ... she’s from a council estate .
When a thread was first set up for her someone said the 1st house they “bought” belonged to his elderly uncle and they gave him a few grand and put him in a cabin out the back
Done a few improvements and then sold it when the market was good
The land was free and a lot of the work was done for free.
Now I don’t know if that’s true but it would make sense, there was probably no mortgage on the house if it was an elderly uncles so big profit (if true)
She didn’t have that jeep when she 1st started so maybe life insurance payout aswel

A lot of people from council estates go on to buy houses don’t be so bloody ignorant 😡
Sorry, that’s not exactly what I meant . I do agree that came across very ignorant. . I just meant that it seems like a very extravagant house that an ordinary Joe soap would find hard to buy .

Reactions: 6
I think when Daniel got sick people helped them finish the house, so probably locals because his family live near them. She may still feel that these people should be finishing outside too for her

This has prob been answers a few times over already so forgive me 🙈 but why did she say she was converting the garage? Is it for her mam to move in or something?

Reactions: 1
This has prob been answers a few times over already so forgive me 🙈 but why did she say she was converting the garage? Is it for her mam to move in or something?
Her mam already lives in the house.

she wants to convert it so she has more room. So she’ll have a kitchenette, a loo, a tv area, a try on area 🤷🏼‍♀️

It looks like she plans to run her page there is that not a change of use? She’d need planning permission

Reactions: 5
I don't know how she's affording day to day living.
My husband and myself both work, but old enough to have mortgage paid off.
From paying car insurances, Christmas, vhi, heating, esb, we can't afford to get top of the range shelving, do up the kids bedrooms, furniture etc. Need our hall painted, it's been 15 years, dunno when we'll have the money to do it.
And she's there, widows pension and children's allowance, probably a bit of a lump sum after he died as she said they had no mortgage anyway. Hardly a huge income. Where is it coming from?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know how she's affording day to day living.
My husband and myself both work, but old enough to have mortgage paid off.
From paying car insurances, Christmas, vhi, heating, esb, we can't afford to get top of the range shelving, do up the kids bedrooms, furniture etc. Need our hall painted, it's been 15 years, dunno when we'll have the money to do it.
And she's there, widows pension and children's allowance, probably a bit of a lump sum after he died as she said they had no mortgage anyway. Hardly a huge income. Where is it coming from?
Your forgetting the go fund me, the direct debits the villagers contributed towards Daniels illness, life insurance, all the freebies, and payed add after add🤔

She’s so far out of touch from reality Jesus bleeping Christ... especially when she’s a walk in woredrob and makeup area in her room
It’s a garage , why doesn’t she just park her car in it like normal people 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.