Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm... interesting. Called out for NEVER mentioning the effect of Daniels loss on the girls, few hours later a post about the girls missing Daniel.

Reactions: 7
The converted garage is obvs her way of getting away from the kids who she can’t tolerate a lot of the time it’s clear to see how they irritate her when they walk in and she’s talking to her phone in the wardrobe

Reactions: 4
Your forgetting the go fund me, the direct debits the villagers contributed towards Daniels illness, life insurance, all the freebies, and payed add after add🤔
I'd say the go fund me is well gone. And she's not doing many #ads either.
Paying for those girls in therapy is some dip into what she has aswell.
I dunno, I just feel like she's spending thousands.
Like that garage conversion is going to cost at least 10k.

Gemma Collins of Towie fame told Piers Morgan she made £75,000 in one day on Instagram
GC is the extreme though.
Rachel is only a ba for a few companies and does very little #ads. Her rewards seem to be trashy clothes at the minute!

Reactions: 3
Ya and Gemma has over two millions followers Rachel is nout compared to her plus uk market is huge Unlike the irish one you’d never make that sort of money here

Reactions: 5
I don't know how she's affording day to day living.
My husband and myself both work, but old enough to have mortgage paid off.
From paying car insurances, Christmas, vhi, heating, esb, we can't afford to get top of the range shelving, do up the kids bedrooms, furniture etc. Need our hall painted, it's been 15 years, dunno when we'll have the money to do it.
And she's there, widows pension and children's allowance, probably a bit of a lump sum after he died as she said they had no mortgage anyway. Hardly a huge income. Where is it coming from?
She would have no mortgage. It would have been cleaner when her husband died. Im assuming she was on welfare for a while and now? who knows. I wouldnt be confident that she gets pay slips etc the way most people do so how much of her work is she declaring?

What is the point in the garage though? Her house is large enough for them all to have space. I know 2 people converting garages right now and they both are in the situation where both are working from home and their employers are committed to allowing this to continue. So they are using the garage space to set up a second office and large utility room. She has no need for extra space. Unless the plan is for it to become a kids den where they can have their friends over.

I'd say the go fund me is well gone. And she's not doing many #ads either.
Paying for those girls in therapy is some dip into what she has aswell.
I dunno, I just feel like she's spending thousands.
Like that garage conversion is going to cost at least 10k.

GC is the extreme though.
Rachel is only a ba for a few companies and does very little #ads. Her rewards seem to be trashy clothes at the minute!
Theres NO WAY shes paying for the girls therapy, if she has a medical card, and as a widow, im sure she does, all the therapy would be free.... theres plenty she not paying for! Also, shes dropping hints about the garage already, "a kitchenette here, a sofa there, a stove" this one is not stupid, he will get the majority of that gifted😤

I didn’t want to think the worst of her given her circumstances, but she really has taken to this insta life like a duck to water. Beggy Mitchell reveal yourself!

The converted garage is obvs her way of getting away from the kids who she can’t tolerate a lot of the time it’s clear to see how they irritate her when they walk in and she’s talking to her phone in the wardrobe
But her house is massive!! There must be loads of space to get away from the girls.

Reactions: 1
Would it not pay her better to do something with it involving him or make it a games room like he wanted or something ( regardless if wether he said not to or not ) not a shrine but a place where the girls would feel a connection or close to their daddy , a fukn try on area and the house she has, me me me . I swear all these companies handing out the freebies should get no support from people when we all get back to normal. Free fukn mirrors for a garage 🤬

Reactions: 11
Free gifted mirror that me or you would have pay €1299 for 😡
Oh im sure all the other things she "needs" will follow, thats why she put up the plans to beg for all the other stuff.... kitchen, furniture, stove, bathroom ware, shes a sly, sneaky, grabber😤

• Sick
How much was made from the go fund page was it big money ?
Well over thirty grand , then there was the amount the locals raised for her , think that was a fair bit as well.. the interview with Gemma Collins on Piers Morgan she admitted to making £75,000 in one day on IG , these grabby Huns are raking it in.. Now she is on the beg for a garage conversion, there is not enough room in her house after all 🙊

Reactions: 2
Has Virgo Boutique dropped her , I follow them and can’t see her on there. She did nothing for their clothes , much better models on there, the owner herself does a lot of it herself .. Not seen super stretchy Vavoom herself doing many hauls lately, True to form though the attention seeking sad videos and photos up , no doubt the wardrobe play with the chain post later ‘ye all messaging me, just came on to say I am ok, yesterday was hard’

For whoever mentioned her mortgage was paid off when he died...they never had a mortgage, that what she told us herself.
Of all the instahuns out there, this one and Sabby have to be the most vulgar at showing wealth and not reading the room.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.