Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen 2 influencers now get a Mother’s Day box collab with bperfect, I’m surprised Rachel didn’t get a collab with them

Imagine going in on a young widow.
Imagine doing an Outfit of the day while your husband Is terminally ill

Imagine putting a camera in your kids face as they grieve

Imagine not taking an insta break when your husband passes away

Imagine going on a trip to belfast and drinking cans on his 6 month anniversary leaving the kids at home (during a pandemic)

Imagine telling 200 thousand people the exact day and time that each of your kids are in therapy

Imagine giving your kids NO PRIVACY after they lose their dad

I could go on and on....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Unfortunately this is the life Rachel has signed up for now , its the general public who are the reason she is getting paid / free stuff ... If she wanted to have privacy like many people who lose their spouse she would not have set up an Instagram detailing every moment of her and her families lives.

I did feel very sorry for Rachel in the beginning but seeing her every day along with other influencers during a pandemic bragging about their hauls, popping to the shops to buy unnecessary tit so they have content to show, Flouting the restricitions and not even explaining themselves when they are caught out, then heading off the gram for a few days to let the dust settle and they are back to the same crap again ....

I think if we all have learnt something during this pandemic its that the materialistic things in life can be done without,, I dont know when it last crossed my mind to go buy new clothes because I am at home trying to protect my family from getting the virus I couldn't care less about the 50 lounge sets Rachel or any other influencer was gifted and will probably never wear... but many of these influencers have no content as they aren't going out places for free meals and events, all they have is their hauls with all these clothes .. its not real life ,, its a complete bubble that not many of us can relate to , especially right now and its quite shallow lives they live.... Imagine what goes on behind the scenes of all these picture perfect moments influencers post..Shouting at their kids to behave and smile for pics that they don't want taken .. food going cold by the time they have the perfect picture taken ,, putting on a full face of make up and wasting half the day dressing up to take pics of themselves to go nowhere .... its all very fake and giving very unrealistic standards to great women who think their lives are not as good as these influencers because everything is staged ..

I think Tattle is calling time on these peoples madness , influencers are not celebrities who have acted or sang to gain their popularity , let's be honest they are good looking people who have used a moment in their lives to gain popularity and money.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s definitely flat out reading here tagging the sister this morning after we were talking about it 😅 Leah is definitely being prepared for the insta hun life

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine showing half naked pictures of her vulnerable children in the bath , in their swimming togs and in bed as she tickled them , knowing the amount of paedophiles who get off on that .

imagine calling these same children wagons and little witches on numerous occasions

imagine Even wanting to go to belfast on her husbands six month anniversary and being dumb enough to record the crowds that were gathered and then being shocked she got negativity from it !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine outfit of the day while your husband is in hospital with terminal cancer.
Imagine admitting only recently that she never thought of how Daniel was feeling when he knew he was dying, she only thought of herself.
Imagine.

Reactions: 9
All those scenes staged this morning, poor Leah looked so awkward and the cackles of Rachel in the background 🧙‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All those scenes staged this morning, poor Leah looked so awkward and the cackles of Rachel in the background 🧙‍♀️
Is it just me or does she purposely not bother showing the middle child? The oldest and the youngest seem to get all the limelight .

Reactions: 6
I think the child is starting to enjoy it now. Her mother has probably told her she will get loads of freebies if she poses for IG and watch it happen. I thought Katie Price was bad the way she let her daughter have Social Media accounts. this one is going to do the day . After all most of the family have IG accounts, her the sisters , has the mother ? (don’t know her name) Nearly every day we see the mother with her veggie posts , Garage, Patio, Granite , now it’s picture frames . The child are going to grow up expecting these privileges, that they are more important than other children, basically little mini celebs , not their fault . The Public figure mammy her greed has no bounds

Reactions: 2
Is there some law preventing her, or someone in child services to stop her promoting her child on insta? Surely she's crossing legal boundaries, and is definitely crossing moral boundaries.

Reactions: 2
I think the child is starting to enjoy it now. Her mother has probably told her she will get loads of freebies if she poses for IG and watch it happen. I thought Katie Price was bad the way she let her daughter have Social Media accounts. this one is going to do the day . After all most of the family have IG accounts, her the sisters , has the mother ? (don’t know her name) Nearly every day we see the mother with her veggie posts , Garage, Patio, Granite , now it’s picture frames . The child are going to grow up expecting these privileges, that they are more important than other children, basically little mini celebs , not their fault . The Public figure mammy her greed has no bounds
Very true but she’s setting Leah up for a BIG fall. Katie price has been around for decades, Rachel won’t be around in a few years or less😀

Reactions: 1
she’s setting that girl up for a difficult secondary school journey !! Does she not remember how tough secondary school is ?

Reactions: 4
I was on these Rachel threads when it started as a rave thread. I defended her when it turned into a regular tattle thread and members were really slating her.

I felt that are was doing what she needed to make some money while she could and I felt that insta was her downtime and place to speak.

Then as time went on and it came to light that there was a huge go fund me for her, that the village had helped get the house built and work done for them, that she wasn't going to be struggling for money as I first thought, well I quickly saw what others were seeing.

I have no problem at all with anyone using Instagram as a career choice. (if you can call it that)
I have no problem with influencers getting free products in exchange for reviews or getting paid to do ads. What I do object to is using your children to secure your content and revenue, I object to the children's grief being paraded when they have no choice in the matter.
I object to her withholding their bears that Daniel made for them. The kids don't know about them but potentially 200thousand strangers know.
I object to her having her children perform like monkeys for the gram, I object to her posting herself in tears because she's missing Daniel and she's having a hard day, then 15 seconds later she's doing an ad for fake tan or a shopping haul.

There are other widows on insta, some of them mentioned here as shining examples yet I find their content distasteful too.
If you're grieving, don't post a bleeping ad on the same day as posting yourself crying or posting your children upset or in therapy.
If you're grieving, of course talk about your partner/spouse and celebrate their life but don't ask your followers if you should read pieces of private correspondence that your deceased partner has left for you.
There is a line that shouldn't be crossed at all. Where is her dignity and pride? Where is the dignity and privacy for her children?

I did really like Rachel, my heart broke for them all as Daniel approached his final weeks and days. I know some folk go overboard here and pick the tiniest fault but on the whole, I agree that she's changed hugely and is cashing in on her husbands death and her children's grief

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And Katie’s children were born into it, Reality shows etc , her and Andrea both celebs so they are used to it.

she’s setting that girl up for a difficult secondary school journey !! Does she not remember how tough secondary school is ?
Totally agree , other girls may be jealous of all the clothe hauls , will prob have IG accounts and see everything the family get gifted. Sometimes girls can be cruel to each other. I worked in a secondary school for many years and seen it first hand. Girls at that age are into fashion, make up etc. Can see many of the mums been big fans of the mother either. You never see comments from locals supporting her , I bet most are sick of her bragging, showing her house and lifestyle off etc. Just wait until the pubs and clubs open , now that will be interesting, after all she soon hopped on that Belfastgate bus with her tinnies seeking stardom and partying ago in the thick of the Pandemic

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.