Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just me? Does anyone else think that picture, books, candle and flowers are so, so tacky? I think she has no sense of style at all, i know brands use her for her following, but her house is bland, her style is, as i said, tacky, her accent is like nails on a blackboard, the whinging and moaning goes on and on ... i just dont see her appeal?

Reactions: 12
Just me? Does anyone else think that picture, books, candle and flowers are so, so tacky? I think she has no sense of style at all, i know brands use her for her following, but her house is bland, her style is, as i said, tacky, her accent is like nails on a blackboard, the whinging and moaning goes on and on ... i just dont see her appeal?
Her house is just like every other insta house. Boring, grey, tacky, lacking personality. Seems to be a bit of mirroring there

Reactions: 7
Is anyone following the facesbygrace thread. There is some company who is assessing the percentage of real vs fake followers I think; it showed her as 58 percent authenticity. Apparently they give any account the assessment once you ask them but I can’t find them on insta. Would be interesting to see how many of her followers are real??
some digital marketing... Appara they are tagging all of graces products /sponsors with the result .🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
Is anyone following the facesbygrace thread. There is some company who is assessing the percentage of real vs fake followers I think; it showed her as 58 percent authenticity. Apparently they give any account the assessment once you ask them but I can’t find them on insta. Would be interesting to see how many of her followers are real??
some digital marketing... Appara they are tagging all of graces products /sponsors with the result .🙈🙈
I sent them her name 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Are we going to be subjected to the laurels growth inch by inch???? Suppose it’s better than a clothes haul, we don’t have to listen to the usual dribble of zips up AND down, super stretchy, super high waisted etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
160 euro for a fuckin toothbrush jesus wept my mother would batter me if I spent that on a toothbrush 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When children of Insta huns ask ‘mummy how come we got so much money and we got a much bigger house than our friends ? Mummy replies ‘ because I work so hard at begging hunny ‘ child Mummy why are all out teeth falling out and our friends are not why did you give us all the free sweets ? Never mind darling I will beg some nice dentist to get you new ones just like mummy’s

• Haha
First time posting here 👋🏼

What I can't get my head around is why she would like to win an award? If my husband died the last thing I would want is to be nominated or even win an award. I find that so strange 😳

Reactions: 24
She's put the swipe up for the gossies, don't forget to give your daily vote to Tadhg 😜😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Desperate for the award to 😢 is there one pic on her page since he sadly passed that she is upset or actually helping anyone dealing with grief 😢 or a link to helplines or counsellors or anything ? 😢

Wouldn’t a poxy award be the last thing you would want after a year of hell 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s all about the fame and money , she is so desperate to win that award . You are right no offer of help to others suffering grief, no helpline links noting. Never seen her do anything for charity, you never see her doing give always nothing. Every little thing is about her , what she wants she gets. That garage conversion to try bloody clothes on. But you watch as it draws closer to the anniversary of the passing it will Bach to chain pulling whinging in the wardrobe .

Are we going to be subjected to the laurels growth inch by inch???? Suppose it’s better than a clothes haul, we don’t have to listen to the usual dribble of zips up AND down, super stretchy, super high waisted etc 🤣
Where am I going to geh me contenh from if I don’t have zips up n down and coahs open n closed ? I’ll have to move on to the old laurels now 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.