Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tadgh defo won influencer of the year, not sure would they give him newcomer as well?
Definitely.
Kept people smiling through lockdowns.
Unlike Grabby who made people sick of her carry on. Unreal isn't it.

Reactions: 9
Who’s actually going to watch that shitshow fake award ceremony tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I’m gonna watch it and I’m gonna wear my debs dress from 2004

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can not believe the hype from all these influencers about these bloody gossie awards , it’s a bloody Mickey Mouse version of awards , it’s like comparing a school sports day to the Olympics 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes still up any way was posting shite to her page @5:10am probably drunk and the friends just left the house.. but we wont see that part 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That flower company should have honoured them orders....

so the blaggers can get free flowers... but the people who put them in a position to have followers cant ... load of bollox that is...

Reactions: 11
Guys I’m still in hospital so I’m willing to watch it tonight to update ye 🤣 I’ll take one for the team

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just as regards the flower company....there was a similar incident a couple of years ago I think...Fota in cork had given a discount code to members for their Christmas/Santa thing. Think the discount code also allowed them to access the booking earlier than the general public. The discount code was leaked on some FB group, and apparently a huge amount of people booked their Santa visit. This was all done during the night. Once morning came, Fota realised what had been done. They stopped the discount code working and everyone who had booked using the code - who wasn't a member of Fota - had their visit canceled and money refunded. There was outrage. Pretty sure Joe duffy, consumer affairs etc were all brought in. But Fota's decision was upheld legally. As all the bookings had been made with a discount code illegally gotten (and that just means that it was a code not meant for them, not that they 'stole' it), it was obviously an error on the business side and they didn't have to honour it. Loads thought that Fota should honour it, or it would be bad publicity, they'd lose business etc, but they didn't. Didn't honour it, probably didn't suffer because of it.

As to why the Insta Huns should get free flowers... they have huge numbers following them. Gift them flowers, possibly a tax deduction there, get 'free' advertising. I know that you're saying you'd never buy from them again, but had you ever heard of that company before? I hadn't. I know that it's enraging seeing ALL the free tit that the Inst aHuns get, but sure this always gone on, we just never saw it before IG. Radio, tv, film,...anyone in the public eye gets sent free tit. IG just makes it obvious, but it has always gone on.

Reactions: 6
Just watched Jens Journey story and she said she didn’t win her category but a well deserving family won 😉

Reactions: 9
I’m complaining about the Flowers.Ie discount code to the Competition and Consumer protection commission. It was advertised on their page when they showed Rachel’s story.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.