Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, really struggling tonight. Just in from a 12 hour shift from the hospital (not looking sympathy but I look at all these 'people ' on Instagram and they are possibly making more in 2/3 months than I am in a year never mind me and my colleagues not seeing out families in a year next month, honestly feel like giving up. I would love to see Grabby Gorry, FBG, CMB do a 12 hour shift wearing proper PPE losing patients💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Guys, really struggling tonight. Just in from a 12 hour shift from the hospital (not looking sympathy but I look at all these 'people ' on Instagram and they are possibly making more in 2/3 months than I am in a year never mind me and my colleagues not seeing out families in a year next month, honestly feel like giving up. I would love to see Grabby Gorry, FBG, CMB do a 12 hour shift wearing proper PPE losing patients💔
Your career has meaning. You get up every day and change people's lives. What does Gorry do? Flog cheap tat and clean her fridge, then tell us all how to clean a fridge. When those influencers are all gone you will still have your career.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How can cleaning that fridge with those chemicals that aren't even Eco friendly, and then load apples and veg in and eat straight from it? Surely apples especially can't be that safe? It's like cleaning the surfaces with toilet duck and then buttering a slice of bread on it.
You'd think after being touched by cancer you'd be eating a little more clean, especially the kids.
Edited to add I'm not a mother earth hippie by any means but it's kind of simple cop on really....

Reactions: 5
How can cleaning that fridge with those chemicals that aren't even Eco friendly, and then load apples and veg in and eat straight from it? Surely apples especially can't be that safe? It's like cleaning the surfaces with toilet duck and then buttering a slice of bread on it.
You'd think after being touched by cancer you'd be eating a little more clean, especially the kids.
Edited to add I'm not a mother earth hippie by any means but it's kind of simple cop on really....
She sprays Febreze on her bed.

Reactions: 1
Your career has meaning. You get up every day and change people's lives. What does Gorry do? Flog cheap tat and clean her fridge, then tell us all how to clean a fridge. When those influencers are all gone you will still have your career.
Thank you so much, just horrible now they do it. The amount of companies that have have us stuff is unbelievable this last year is unbelievable with vouchers etc and especially local companies but you don't see the fatty companies like Vavavoom or Getthattrend give to their local hospitals but give it to influencers and pay them, who's in the pandemic here?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had no idea there was a tattle for Rachel , I find it so strange the difference between her and her sister Shannon, I think its like chalk and cheese watching both their content . One lives in a fabulous house and seems really self centered and the other is so down to earth and is living in a mobile home and just seems really genuine .... Yet Rachel never promotes her deaf sister , I dont get it .... Also thought its very braggy showing off her full fridge of food, her and her girls could not possibly eat all that food before it goes off .. very wasteful its just being bought for the "gram".. Also imagine your sister getting married and Rachel didn't even post about it ... strange

Reactions: 12
I had no idea there was a tattle for Rachel , I find it so strange the difference between her and her sister Shannon, I think its like chalk and cheese watching both their content . One lives in a fabulous house and seems really self centered and the other is so down to earth and is living in a mobile home and just seems really genuine .... Yet Rachel never promotes her deaf sister , I dont get it .... Also thought its very braggy showing off her full fridge of food, her and her girls could not possibly eat all that food before it goes off .. very wasteful its just being bought for the "gram".. Also imagine your sister getting married and Rachel didn't even post about it ... strange
Her ma and her ma's boyfriend live with her so for 3 adults and 3 kids, that food will soon get eaten.
Is her sisters account worth a follow?

The ma lives in Rachel's?
I know the sister i feel for her so much imagine this weather in a mobile.

The sister is doing exactly what Rachel and Daniel did to buy their first house they lived in a mobile too. I like the sister she doesn’t put in airs and graces like Rachel she seems more natural with her kids, that high pitched fake voice Rachel does speaking to her kids is so strange she doesn’t seem like a natural mother

Reactions: 6
The sister is doing exactly what Rachel and Daniel did to buy their first house they lived in a mobile too. I like the sister she doesn’t put in airs and graces like Rachel she seems more natural with her kids, that high pitched fake voice Rachel does speaking to her kids is so strange she doesn’t seem like a natural mother
Only difference being, Rachel's sister hasn't hopped into an old uncle and his property and got her hands on it to use it as collateral for her next home. Yet.

Very strange she doesn’t promote her or didn’t congratulate her when she got married!

Reactions: 4
Only difference being, Rachel's sister hasn't hopped into an old uncle and his property and got her hands on it to use it as collateral for her next home. Yet.
How do you know that’s what Daniel did? I’m not sure Rachel would have much of a say in his family’s business or land, lots of families living in rural area’s that own land share it between family members to ensure the land stays with them. And I was under the impression they sold a house to build on family land, not used land as collateral or do you know something we don’t

Reactions: 3
How do you know that’s what Daniel did? I’m not sure Rachel would have much of a say in his family’s business or land, lots of families living in rural area’s that own land share it between family members to ensure the land stays with them. And I was under the impression they sold a house to build on family land, not used land as collateral or do you know something we don’t
I said property, as in house, nowhere did I say land. Rachel went into it at one stage how they had a house and then sold it, transpires someone here was from the area and told us what Rachel omitted.

I don't follow the sister but could Rachel not convert her garage into a temporary home for the sister instead of her having to live in the mobile?

Reactions: 8
I don't follow the sister but could Rachel not convert her garage into a temporary home for the sister instead of her having to live in the mobile?
Rachel clearly puts herself before anyone, even her kids.
After admitting on a story that she never thought about how Daniel was feeling when he knew he was dying, she only thought of herself.
She's got no empathy. I wouldn't expect her do do anything kind.

Reactions: 6
I think a lot of questions have been answered now. She moved in with Daniel at 17.
i don’t know about you but when I was 17, I was just kissing boys. I wasn’t allowed out (local disco ) only on special occasion, I wasn’t allowed to have a Boyf until I did my leaving. I wasn’t allowed or it wasn’t condoned that I have Sex and i wasn’t ready anyway.
Why did her mother let her move in with her Boyf at 17? Was she not in school?
I wonder what age she left school at if she moved in with her Boyf at 17.

Reactions: 13
Rachel clearly puts herself before anyone, even her kids.
After admitting on a story that she never thought about how Daniel was feeling when he knew he was dying, she only thought of herself.
She's got no empathy. I wouldn't expect her do do anything kind.
I remember being shocked when she admitted that she never thought about how Daniel would’ve felt....it’s all about Rachel, selfish cow!!

Ah geez, today’s q ‘n A is a complete carbon copy of stefanie pressiner chat on the today show the other day, yes I’m that sad 🙈. Honestly it’s word for word ! The today show was way better though !!

Yeah out with the bf at 17 !!!??? Many a story to tell at 17 !! But was still the big V ! Doing my leaving cert !

Sorry she got to 200k
Have spent time reporting bot followers to Instagram

She confirmed Daniel inherited an Uncles house (think they were living with him) they sold that and used funds to build the new house on family land along with Gofundme/Community support

Reactions: 2
Honestly, I would unfollow her, her content is dire but the craic with you guys keeps me going 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.