Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that with the two kids this morning? Show ponies and nothing more.
What is offensive about her calling leab a wagon? Is that not an Irish slang word for pain in the bum or cheeky madam and said with humour? I didn't think wagon was a slur

Reactions: 9
What is offensive about her calling leab a wagon? Is that not an Irish slang word for pain in the bum or cheeky madam and said with humour? I didn't think wagon was a slur
I think a lot of people might say it but saying it to an audience like hers is wrong in my opinion

Reactions: 2
In fairess who calls their child a wagon?

Reactions: 2
๐Ÿ™Š I do. To my family when she's being a bit of a sassy lassy but I wouldn't do it on Instagram to thousands of strangers. They don't know the lay of the land and what we know and take as messing about. I do love her though ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 1
Sheโ€™s definitely reading on here as someone said that middle girl doesnโ€™t get a look in but there she was โ€œon showโ€ this morning ๐Ÿ˜€
hahaha it was me that mentioned about the middle girl never getting a look in and then I couldnโ€™t believe my eyes when she appeared on this morning!! Course she was reading here!! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now Iโ€™m back where I belong ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ Jesus, I didnโ€™t know where I was there for a few minutes, I was off...... somewhere else๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Bosco โ€œWhat are we going to do today Marion?โ€
Marion โ€œWe are going to show all the boys and girls a sweatshirt that I have tucked in and Iโ€™ll pull it out and show them it pulled out !โ€
Bosco โ€œOh goodie Marion!! And thereโ€™s something else you have to show everyone too, isnโ€™t there Marion?โ€
Marion โ€œThatโ€™s right Bosco ! A cozy jumper ! โ€œ

Now I have ih tucked in here and waih till I show you ih pulled ouh ... now dere ih is pulled ouh .... jus gorgeousssssss

โ€œNow whatcha tink abouh tha now?!! โ€
Iโ€™m off for me bah now wih me wellness bah salhs..... sniffs de tub ....
de smell is gorgeousssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Im just furious looking at that thick witch๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค getting all dolled up for the gossies.....Im starting to think she has a serious mental problem..... i lost someone really close to me 6 years ago, and i literally still cannot function most days, how are these stupid awards even on her radar? She seems to be loving life to me, no whinging or rubbing her tacky chain tonight. Be back on flogging crap again tomorrow....am unfollowing now, never seen anyone as manic or insincere in my whole life๐Ÿ˜ค

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it just me or was that makeup absolutely atrocious she is on a different planet altogether

Reactions: 8
Now Iโ€™m back where I belong ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ Jesus, I didnโ€™t know where I was there for a few minutes, I was off...... somewhere else๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Bosco โ€œWhat are we going to do today Marion?โ€
Marion โ€œWe are going to show all the boys and girls a sweatshirt that I have tucked in and Iโ€™ll pull it out and show them it pulled out !โ€
Bosco โ€œOh goodie Marion!! And thereโ€™s something else you have to show everyone too, isnโ€™t there Marion?โ€
Marion โ€œThatโ€™s right Bosco ! A cozy jumper ! โ€œ

Now I have ih tucked in here and waih till I show you ih pulled ouh ... now dere ih is pulled ouh .... jus gorgeousssssss

โ€œNow whatcha tink abouh tha now?!! โ€
Iโ€™m off for me bah now wih me wellness bah salhs..... sniffs de tub ....
de smell is gorgeousssssssssssssssssssssssss
Tina you never fail ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Im just furious looking at that thick witch๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค getting all dolled up for the gossies.....Im starting to think she has a serious mental problem..... i lost someone really close to me 6 years ago, and i literally still cannot function most days, how are these stupid awards even on her radar? She seems to be loving life to me, no whinging or rubbing her tacky chain tonight. Be back on flogging crap again tomorrow....am unfollowing now, never seen anyone as manic or insincere in my whole life๐Ÿ˜ค
Thatโ€™s it excatly, how people are still blinded by her act is mind boggling ๐Ÿคฏ can you picture her tomorrow when she wins ๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 5
Tina you never fail ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thatโ€™s it excatly, how people are still blinded by her act is mind boggling ๐Ÿคฏ can you picture her tomorrow when she wins ๐Ÿฅด
Please, please, please let Tadhg Fleming win.... give Rachel a good kick up the hole, she badly needs it๐Ÿฆต

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or was that makeup absolutely atrocious she is on a different planet altogether
Her makeup was dreadful, put on with a trowel by the looks of it !!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.