Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see the GLARE followed by fake smile she gave her daughter for walking in ?
She’s not well at all this one!

Another amazing person that is grieving to follow is weeburkes_journey, so genuine and raw and it’s not nice to watch but she has a kind heart. The YouTuber Adam B gifted her a car like? She’s not doing ads or anything!
Yes & such a lovely lady who actually replies to msgs of support!!!

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine this one after a few drinks in a pub, I just think she is just showing her true colours , has got over confident and thinks she can say what she likes and followers will accept it. Of course you will always have the small few that is of the same sense of crude humour as herself. I wonder how these companies that shower her with freebies feel , do they not think she lowers the tone . Is that make up from the Belfastgate ? the brazenness if it is, does she think people have forgot .

Reactions: 4
Just looked at Lisa IG now. Heartbreaking , you can feel the emotion/pain in her posts, so sad . Seems a genuine nice young lady. Yes I also I think that post is aimed at RG about the breathing.
Yeah that girl is genuinely heartbroken, can be difficult to watch at times 😢 she's a sister of Conor McAliskey the Tyrone footballer. Even though her and Rachel are so similar in that they're both young, pretty widows with daughters, they have very different ways of grieving.

Reactions: 6
Please go onto Wee Burke’s Journey on Instagram and see a proper wife grieving, it would break your heart

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Please go onto Wee Burke’s Journey on Instagram and see a proper wife grieving, it would break your heart
I followed her for a while, can’t remember why I stopped, actually it may have been how heartbroken she really is. It’s awful to watch. What happened her husband?

I followed her for a while, can’t remember why I stopped, actually it may have been how heartbroken she really is. It’s awful to watch. What happened her husband?
I think he had a heart attack? She tried to resuscitate him while the wee twins were out on the street shouting for help 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Had a heart attack, his twin boy and girl witnessed the whole thing whilst Bronagh was doing CPR on him💔

• Sad
Oh Christ 🙈😭
Yes, it was very traumatic for them. At the start Bronagh would come on IG bawling, not able to speak at times (very hard to watch at times) but thankfully she got the proper help and seems to be coping well now. A very brave wee girl. Could never imagine her behaving the way Rachel does.

Yes, it was very traumatic for them. At the start Bronagh would come on IG bawling, not able to speak at times (very hard to watch at times) but thankfully she got the proper help and seems to be coping well now. A very brave wee girl. Could never imagine her behaving the way Rachel does.
Yep I’m pretty sure that’s why I unfollowed, it was heartbreaking watching her. Must give her a follow again. God love her and those poor kids

The partner thing and toilet is truly disgusting! I for one don’t want to hear how some man wipes his bum and if that wasn’t enough ... an anal swab to test for covid with a diagram ! I really don’t care what the swab is testing for ! She should not have put that up . That is just crude ! I can understand a medical professional posting it for medical reasons , but, I’m sorry Rachel love , you are certainly not a medical professional , you just decided to put that up for your own crude , disgusting behaviour and for the “laughs” Oh I’d say you were in a “Hooooooooip” ! What on earth was the point of that and it is far from funny ! I have no idea what is going on in this woman’s head ! Also, I cannot stand that word “bleep” I would never ever call my lovely dear husband that ! But that is just me .

Oh sorry , I meant “Huuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwer”
🥴

She's got no class!!! I do not want to hear about any bathroom issues!!!

TinaGP....any more goss on Dr/Mad Prof BananaMan??? Please I need to know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I follow bronagh and my heart breaks for her every time I look at her insta. She is utterly devastated, it’s hard to watch sometimes, god help her she’s trying her best to carry on

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So it’s day three now of “tell me what annoys is you about your husband” while her children’s father remains six feet under. She’d want to get some class and some tact. She’s a holy show.

Reactions: 22
So it’s day three now of “tell me what annoys is you about your husband” while her children’s father remains six feet under. She’d want to get some class and some tact. She’s a holy show.
Exactly like how can she even laugh along with Women complaints about funny annoying things about their other half a when I imagine she would give anything to have the annoying things back.

She wonders then why ppl question her grief or devotion to him

Reactions: 9

She's heartless. The poor children with no daddy and an ice cold hearted mother.

She’s a disgrace 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.