Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
normally don’t read this thread cos generally I find her harmless enough. (with eye roll moments) But who in their right mind laughs at breathing being a pet peeve!! Surely she should have Ignored it....or truly played the instahun card and roared troll 😒

Reactions: 4
Questions are gone???? Has she been having a sneaky peek on here or has IG had a word?? You can tell from her eyes she’s raging😡. Then “people” sending in that picture...it wasn’t funny first time around and it still isn’t.

I know it’s winter but what’s with all the duvet wearing and big oversized coats. I suppose we can only rejoice the teddy coah craze is gone.

Reactions: 3
normally don’t read this thread cos generally I find her harmless enough. (with eye roll moments) But who in their right mind laughs at breathing being a pet peeve!! Surely she should have Ignored it....or truly played the instahun card and roared troll 😒
What is most disturbing is that she didn't even flinch at laughing at ppl being annoyed at their other half breathing... When she is a widow. Very very strange carry on.

Reactions: 6
I am sorry guys but I would not be nearly be surprised at her pretending to be a member badmouthing herself just to cause more content for herself, she’s always been grabby gurry for a reason ??

Yiz have me in a hoooo-ep!
Yer all asking me about dis coaht, dis was da Pamala Scoh haul last weeek. I luuuuve luuuuve luuuuve de color & it’s sooohh soft.

*Rubs chain, eyes*

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Lisa onesmallstep? Similar situation to Rachel, a young widow, 2 little girls, husband died suddenly 3 years ago. She just posted about seeing posts about people being being annoyed by their husband's breathing and how angry she is. I'm almost sure she used to follow Rachel but doesn't seem to be now.
Seen this lastnight. It’s not that long ago that lisa was defending Rachel (before Belfast). I think she seen through her quickly enough now

I am sorry but does anyone else find this revolting, vulgar . Should an influencer a mother of three young girls make posts like this on a public platform. She seems a very crude vulgar person . Who would actually send her messages like that? Are the real? I honestly cannot believe what I have seen, she is actually more vulgar than some Geordie Shore lot (I never watched it, only seen one on Big Brother that was enough! I am o prude by any means but ladies should not speak like this 🤮

That is not normal behaviour , you would delete a question like that, not entertain it in the least . Vulgarity 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Has she been muted ?? I can’t hear no sound , and has that vulgar post been deleted ??
That isn’t entertaining, I don’t think she is very smart

Reactions: 3
She is still going on about that vulgar Q&A and posting that Q tips photo.🤮 put me off my croissant🤮 What is wrong with her or these people who get involved by messaging her etc...IG must have pulled the Q&A she can’t find it , so she starts another one.

Does anyone follow Lisa onesmallstep? Similar situation to Rachel, a young widow, 2 little girls, husband died suddenly 3 years ago. She just posted about seeing posts about people being being annoyed by their husband's breathing and how angry she is. I'm almost sure she used to follow Rachel but doesn't seem to be now.
Just looked at Lisa IG now. Heartbreaking , you can feel the emotion/pain in her posts, so sad . Seems a genuine nice young lady. Yes I also I think that post is aimed at RG about the breathing.

Reactions: 11
She is still going on about that vulgar Q&A and posting that Q tips photo.🤮 put me off my croissant🤮 What is wrong with her or these people who get involved by messaging her etc...IG must have pulled the Q&A she can’t find it , so she starts another one.
Brainless....no wonder she struggles with the kids homework 🤣🤣

• Haha
The partner thing and toilet is truly disgusting! I for one don’t want to hear how some man wipes his bum and if that wasn’t enough ... an anal swab to test for covid with a diagram ! I really don’t care what the swab is testing for ! She should not have put that up . That is just crude ! I can understand a medical professional posting it for medical reasons , but, I’m sorry Rachel love , you are certainly not a medical professional , you just decided to put that up for your own crude , disgusting behaviour and for the “laughs” Oh I’d say you were in a “Hooooooooip” ! What on earth was the point of that and it is far from funny ! I have no idea what is going on in this woman’s head ! Also, I cannot stand that word “bleep” I would never ever call my lovely dear husband that ! But that is just me .

Oh sorry , I meant “Huuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwer”
🥴

Reactions: 17
The lunch those little girls get wouldn’t fill a sparrow. My kids would be starving !

Reactions: 6
Another amazing person that is grieving to follow is weeburkes_journey, so genuine and raw and it’s not nice to watch but she has a kind heart. The YouTuber Adam B gifted her a car like? She’s not doing ads or anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No more pet peeves pleeeease, they are actually stomach churning. And we’ve the men coming on at weekend saying what pet peeves the ladies have. What sort of Ginny would take part in that???? Think I’ll give her a wide berth over the next few days 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.