Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Virgo Boutique selling them Cargo pants.. look at the price.. I sold the exact same ones between £14.99 and £19.99 . They are from same type stockist that sell Made in Italy ranges.. mark up is unbelievable and so greedy trying to cash in on Covid lockdown .. all the clothes from that boutique are mass produced,. she has hiked her prices to pay for the freebies to Insta Huns ... don’t be fooled by them... That Blue cardigan though, what did she look like in it ..
She reminded me of those raspberry blue pencil sweets 🤣

Virgo Boutique selling them Cargo pants.. look at the price.. I sold the exact same ones between £14.99 and £19.99 . They are from same type stockist that sell Made in Italy ranges.. mark up is unbelievable and so greedy trying to cash in on Covid lockdown .. all the clothes from that boutique are mass produced,. she has hiked her prices to pay for the freebies to Insta Huns ... don’t be fooled by them... That Blue cardigan though, what did she look like in it ..
She reminded me of those raspberry blue pencil sweets

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s quick to mention cancer when she’s looking for followers, likes & sympathy 🙄 it’s disgusting
She has never tried to raise any awareness of Cancer.

The begging for a garden makeover is ongoing. Wonder when someone will bite....

Reactions: 9

Hopefully not, I wouldn’t class her as struggling 🙄 she’s not very loyal either, I’d say the company who do that vacuum system she has were raging at her saying her new dyson was far better

Reactions: 7

This exactly, she never mentions it.. just looking for some company to take in the sob story. She has more than most yet she keeps moaning on about the house not finished. Nobodies house is finished, that’s just life. Would make you think how demanding she is or was to people to get stuff sorted for that house

Reactions: 4
Anyone else see the blue cardigan and think Jesus I’d kill myself on the stairs in that 😂 how impractical is a cardi that long imagine trying to drive or use the loo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Kind of off topic here but I was following Rachel's sister deafmomlife , I like her but she hasn't been on insta ina few weeks! Anyone know what's happening with her?

Reactions: 1
Love how 5 min ago at midnight she puts up a world cancer day post which is just pictures of Daniel and no cancer awareness . She had to read here to even know about it

Reactions: 13
Love how 5 min ago at midnight she puts up a world cancer day post which is just pictures of Daniel and no cancer awareness . She had to read here to even know about it
She must have edited it. #worldcancerday is at the end now.

One minute to twelve she put it up. An absolute disgrace considering he’s not even a year dead

Reactions: 13
I’ve lost so many family members to cancer and knew exactly what day it was today ,to think she was prancing around in them clothes n all earlier and he wasnt mentioned at all for the whole day 😭😭😭 was like an after thought , I haven’t posted on this since the Belfast saga as I felt so sorry for her ... more fool me 😢

Reactions: 8
She only mentioned the World cancer day because she read it on here at the last minute. We are giving her content here . She didn’t sleep well ! Of course you didn’t , you’re flah ouh reading here !
Bosco “Hello everybody , hello boys and girls !! What are we going to do today Marion?”
Marion “ We are going to read tattle and get ideas for our next story !”
Bosco “Good idea Marion”
Marion “ It is a good idea , isn’t it Bosco”
Bosco “Yes Marion”
Marion “Then you’ll draw a lovely picture and I’ll show everybody my new coat”
Bosco “Yes Marion,I coloured a picture in here”
Marion “Wowwwwwwwwwwww Bosco! That’s lovely , isn’t it! Wowwwwwwwwww you’re very good! Now, I’ll show everyone and then they might buy my new coat that I’m selling , ih opens and closes and dis one even has a zip and buhhons... look ah tha! Imagine a coah tha zips up n down an has buhhons! Wowwwwwwww!”
🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why do people call this woman an inspiration? I just saw a comment “You’re an inspiration to all of us”

What??????? What makes her an inspiration? I certainly can’t find one thing that’s inspiring about her. I feel sorry for these people who go out of their way to type these comments under her posts . They must be missing something in their lives if they feel the need to comment such nonsense and kiss this woman’s backside .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She only mentioned the World cancer day because she read it on here at the last minute. We are giving her content here . She didn’t sleep well ! Of course you didn’t , you’re flah ouh reading here !
Bosco “Hello everybody , hello boys and girls !! What are we going to do today Marion?”
Marion “ We are going to read tattle and get ideas for our next story !”
Bosco “Good idea Marion”
Marion “ It is a good idea , isn’t it Bosco”
Bosco “Yes Marion”
Marion “Then you’ll draw a lovely picture and I’ll show everybody my new coat”
Bosco “Yes Marion,I coloured a picture in here”
Marion “Wowwwwwwwwwwww Bosco! That’s lovely , isn’t it! Wowwwwwwwwww you’re very good! Now, I’ll show everyone and then they might buy my new coat that I’m selling , ih opens and closes and dis one even has a zip and buhhons... look ah tha! Imagine a coah tha zips up n down an has buhhons! Wowwwwwwww!”
🙄
I think we got to stop giving her ideas .. she has sneaked in concert awareness after reading her ...

Reactions: 3
Putting up her photos and sad music at 4am, she’s pathetic. Remember when she had her cancer scare we all heard about it and said that it was only then that she realised the fear Daniel would have had. How the hell she didn’t feel his pain, but it’s all me, me,me. She’s really showing herself up day after day.

Why do people call this woman an inspiration? I just saw a comment “You’re an inspiration to all of us”

What??????? What makes her an inspiration? I certainly can’t find one thing that’s inspiring about her. I feel sorry for these people who go out of their way to type these comments under her posts . They must be missing something in their lives if they feel the need to comment such nonsense and kiss this woman’s backside .
She’s as inspiring as dirty dish water🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
sharing those private family pics over and over is disgusting

he was sick and probably felt miserable and did everything to give his family a wonderful holiday . And she’s using them for sympathy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.