Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just browsing through my IG messages and came across this, never understood it at the time what it meant , now I know it’s probably to buy followers . I was running a fashion business then, (never sent freebies to the greedy grabby needy huns ) So these IGhuns can buy followers ? Bet there are loads of companies offering this device

Attachments

Reactions: 4
sure all you have to do is look at a random selection of her followers to see a load of them are really strange profiles who Follow no one else and have names that are not necessarily local or Irish or otherwise reflective of her audience.
companies don’t seem to check these things- they just check total following. I would say a large portion of the followers for these bloggers are fake. I think insta plan to tackle it at some stage

Reactions: 7
Same thing again with her over liverpool loseing anything for a reply how does she see all those messages but not the ones with people sharing their personal grief storys

Reactions: 10
Them shelves are not very well organised very untidy for the Offalys answer to Hinch . If I had them omg my shoes and bags would be arranged so perfectly . Just a little swipe up to keep ye‘s going , cash in while I do my hair

Yes I thought the same about the shelves , little messy for little miss perfect

are they all buying numbers , I was watching ev eileens numbers falling and I was delighted, I’m not a fan , and suddenly she’s up 500 after no big competition or anything 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
Yes I thought the same about the shelves , little messy for little miss perfect

are they all buying numbers , I was watching ev eileens numbers falling and I was delighted, I’m not a fan , and suddenly she’s up 500 after no big competition or anything 🤔🤔🤔
I watch social blade and it becomes quite obvious when they start buying. In my (unqualified 😂) opinion, I seen twice when FBG bought 1000 followers both times, definitely Rachel, and I'd put money on Trishas transformation. She was losing a lot for a good while, any gains now will be the few shout outs and Rté appearance.

Reactions: 3
That's not normal behaviour I'm sorry... 'what drives you mad about your other half '

Her other half isnt even dead a year... after losing my mam I couldn't and still cant have a joke like that... when I hear anyone give out about their mams my heart aches... actually pains me ... wishing I still had her...

I just do not understand how she can have the laughs like that about that topic.. so soon after her partners death

I just dont get it .. not normal in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That's not normal behaviour I'm sorry... 'what drives you mad about your other half '

Her other half isnt even dead a year... after losing my mam I couldn't and still cant have a joke like that... when I hear anyone give out about their mams my heart aches... actually pains me ... wishing I still had her...

I just do not understand how she can have the laughs like that about that topic.. so soon after her partners death

Totally agree with you, my husband is dead 10 years and I still couldn’t say that ....it’s all a game to her. She’s trying TOO hard to be relatable, she has absolutely no content!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I thought the same. Very bizarre behaviour

Put the phone down Rachel love, you're having a bit of a manic episode sitting in that car!

• Haha
Isn’t she lucky now she doesn’t have to worry about Daniel not putting the black bag back in the bin !! Silver linings Rachel 😡 shes def having a manic day

Reactions: 11
She is MANIC today 😜
No way all those messages were sent in and her able to relate to them . She sent them to herself. If my kids were in play therapy I’d be sitting praying in the car that they were getting on ok....not laughing at my late husband’s bad habits. She is GROSS 🤮

• Heart
Oh ffs give the girl a break! She obviously loves talking about him and its better than crying. Just petty imo to slag her over this. She still feels like she has a husband and enjoys talking about him and the laugh she used to have with him. I actually enjoyed it, much better than some of her content lately.

• Haha
Imagine if it was the other way around and it was a man who had been widowed and he asked his followers to send in all the things that annoy them about their wives. I know she’s doing it in relatively good spirits but Jesus the man isn’t even a year dead. It never fails to amaze me how ignorant she can be at times.

Reactions: 14
Very strange thing to ask in her position , another instagramer asked it a few weeks ago it’s all for engagement I think wonder if she follows the girl who asked this . She’s blocked me so I can’t check lol

Reactions: 6
Is this who is influencing the people of today?? I put up a ‘po ell’- is that a poll?
And I do be like and he do be like...
And was it her or Daniel who does he like a bleep/ hoooo er??
It’s very hard on the ears?
I’m beginning to believe an earlier poster who said rough out and all the family calling each other names and physical fights.. who says their dead husband does be like a bleep??
It pains me to even text the above?
call me a snob, but surely it’s not too much to ask that public figures don’t call people whores on their insta page??

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.