Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never shuts up going on and on about that fireplace wood being replaced and finished . Gasping for someone to gift it or team up . She could of had it done ages ago the way she flogs money pre covid and even during covid .

I barely watch stories anymore. Who is relatable on about the 101 fires in the house costing the price of a small island. The clothes hauls when people can only do the food shop . Where ya going Rachel girl. Pointless

Also 100% that dog was fecked off to the sisters . She couldn't stand it when the dog would appear when she was on her stories and you know she hates the idea of mud . You can see a mile away the difference between an animal lover and not
I had to laugh at the casual reference to the cost of the fireplace that girl is so far removed from what's going on for some families right now its unbelievable smacks of real ignorance to be honest & nothing else

Reactions: 9
Every so often her pics come up on my explore feed. I clicked in just now and watched her stories. What struck me was that she stood like a model show casing that tracksuit but few stories on she's crying and upset with the necklace out over the tracksuit jumper. I wouldn't ever comment but I can genuinely see why people are so fed up of the woman. 😕

Reactions: 12
You can see the panic in her like she is talking to her family on insta crying over the washing machine . She needs to go to a therapist . It should be her family she confides in . Its very messed up she rushes to get on to nearly 200k people to panic cry . Therapist are ever doing zooms and phone calls . Is she too proud to go .

Reactions: 8
Nonsense talk there’s no way Daniel would have fixed that machine. She knows more about it than I’d say she let him. She needs to see someone for sure.

Reactions: 4
I can understand about her panic regarding heating, washing machine etc my hubby does all of that I wouldn’t have a clue.

Reactions: 3
Either she’s totally lying about the washing machine story or what a loser the mas partner is that he couldn’t have organised to get it fixed . Doesn’t he live there rent free least he could do .IF that’s a true story

the quartz thing is getting embarrassing, she doesn’t want people to think plain old wood would be good enough for her

Reactions: 10
Maddens me how she can model her track suit this morning WITHOUT the Daniel necklace yet when she’s crying over a broken washing machine she’s wearing the Daniel necklace 😡 Poor poor Rachel, looking sympathy again!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry she is sooooo self indulgent. My sister is a single mother- has raised her son alone. What does she do when the heating doesn’t work? Or the WiFi? She calls the plumber or electrician or whatever.. and pays to get it fixed.
Also what did she do to contribute to the marriage? Looks like Daniel worked, brought home the bacon (she only worked for 6-8 weeks ever), planned Xmas, decorated the house, built the house, arranged the wifi, paid the bills.
NO MATTER what she talks of its ‘ Daniel used to take care of that’
If Daniel lived and they separated and a couet hd to assess her contributions..... she has contributed nothing . She had the kids, but even then if you believe posts on this site, she is always telling them to get the f out of the room and get out of her sight and the only time she entertains them is when’ she says fake ‘wow’ when she’s pimping them out for the gram.
also my father is a wonderful man, and father and provider. He is useless at house stuff. H works hard and pays the bills but couldn’t fix a machine or the wifi. Again I’d they broke, he’d tell my mother to call the guy.
So where is the hardship in calling an electrician (who is a friend) or calling a machine repair shop.
Is the problem that she doesn’t get it for free?

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry she is sooooo self indulgent. My sister is a single mother- has raised her son alone. What does she do when the heating doesn’t work? Or the WiFi? She calls the plumber or electrician or whatever.. and pays to get it fixed.
Also what did she do to contribute to the marriage? Looks like Daniel worked, brought home the bacon (she only worked for 6-8 weeks ever), planned Xmas, decorated the house, built the house, arranged the wifi, paid the bills.
NO MATTER what she talks of its ‘ Daniel used to take care of that’
If Daniel lived and they separated and a couet hd to assess her contributions..... she has contributed nothing . She had the kids, but even then if you believe posts on this site, she is always telling them to get the f out of the room and get out of her sight and the only time she entertains them is when’ she says fake ‘wow’ when she’s pimping them out for the gram.
also my father is a wonderful man, and father and provider. He is useless at house stuff. H works hard and pays the bills but couldn’t fix a machine or the wifi. Again I’d they broke, he’d tell my mother to call the guy.
So where is the hardship in calling an electrician (who is a friend) or calling a machine repair shop.
Is the problem that she doesn’t get it for free?
I’m a single mam and when something stops working I google it 😂 if that doesn’t help me I’ll ring a plumber/electrician or whoever. One thing I don’t do is cry about it to a bunch of strangers online 🙄
I don’t even believe her story I’m sure her ma&fella or even Daniels dad would have looked at it

Reactions: 17
Washing machine was broke ALL week yet she only cries about it after it’s been fixed????

• Haha
‘You all know how bad I am with technology’ 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🙈
Ah here ! Not that tit again ! I didn’t look at her stories , I couldn’t be arsed , but what I’ve read here , she’s on with her shite again , looking for free stuff ! Pay someone to fix your washing machine like the rest of us (the rest of us with little money unlike you!) You have plenty of money by the looks of it , so pay someone to fix it instead of crying into your phone as usual ,you selfish woman .

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m so upset over me washing machine that I have to do an ad now for fake tan to pay for it 🤣🤣🤣 unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shame on her for not checking the pockets for little clips. We will get a tutorial now on how to put a wash on.

Reactions: 1
OMG that looked like an alien being born or something freaky ! The bleeping claw is right and those hairy arms have traumatized me . Jesus Christ tan overload

Reactions: 5
Oh she actually had to call someone out to fix her washing machine and pay the guy to fix her washing machine ?! Ah now, god help her , I feel really sorry for her now having to do that ! 🤨
Will she ever get a grip ! Ffs, something everyone has to do once in a while , even people who have lost their partners have to call someone to fix something! They don’t go on Instagram to have a good cry to a load of strangers because they had to call someone to fix their damn washing machine , oh and not forgetting while giving the chain a rub, the chain that only seems to appear when she wants something!

Reactions: 8
Sorry but the hairy hand ?
Beg a bit of veet there Rachel, goes to show how rough & ready she really is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.