Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I paid €800 to get rid of dark arm hair. Ah lads I used to be static when I'd take my jumper off, getting zapped left right and center and trying to slap down the hair was awful. 😖🤣
She really needs to eat a few burgers though. She's skin and bone. Come on Rachel have a bit of cake! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh she actually had to call someone out to fix her washing machine and pay the guy to fix her washing machine ?! Ah now, god help her , I feel really sorry for her now having to do that ! 🤨
Will she ever get a grip ! Ffs, something everyone has to do once in a while , even people who have lost their partners have to call someone to fix something! They don’t go on Instagram to have a good cry to a load of strangers because they had to call someone to fix their damn washing machine , oh and not forgetting while giving the chain a rub, the chain that only seems to appear when she wants something!
Well said 👏👏

Reactions: 3
I wonder does she have an eating disorder? Her arms seem unnaturally skinny & the excess arm hair is sometimes linked to an ED.

I know also that some people are simply very hairy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Today’s and tonight’s stories ... I’ll sum it up in 3 little words ... oh duck off 🙄
Washing machine broke, get it fixed like the rest of us do
“Needing” quartz shelf, save up and get it and stop the constant begging
Fucks sake she wound me up tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today’s and tonight’s stories ... I’ll sum it up in 3 little words ... oh duck off 🙄
She's been on the mooch for a collab/gift of a quartz shelf for months!!! I seriously hope no business is stupid enough to give her one😑

Reactions: 9
I think she wound a good few people up today ! She was more obvious than usual with the begging 🙄 She really got on my wick I have to say

Reactions: 9
Either she’s totally lying about the washing machine story or what a loser the mas partner is that he couldn’t have organised to get it fixed . Doesn’t he live there rent free least he could do .IF that’s a true story

the quartz thing is getting embarrassing, she doesn’t want people to think plain old wood would be good enough for her
You can bet she has breakdown insurance on her expensive appliances , it was all done for attention, poor little me! Like she is the only one that is widowed/single mum. Others have to get on with it. As for the bloody fireplace it’s definitely a begging post, sick of hearing it, so far none is taking the bait. That attention seeker has family to help her, many don’t, no money problems.. Why these deluded followers don’t cop on is beyond me.

Reactions: 8
Lazy Saturday Rachel ??? Have you all that weeks washing that was backed up washed, ironed and put away and prep done for homeschooling on Monday? Nah, you’re sitting gawping at yourself in the mirror 😡

Reactions: 6
Sure every day is lazy Saturday for her. She usually gets up, drops the kids to school and then has the day to herself to dress up. She’ll be on whinging that MM said the schools are shut till mid March. She whines about home schooling... try homeschooling and having a proper job and no go fund me behind you.
Also, the hair on the arms are v similar to my best friends sister. She has an eating disorder for the past 10 years or so... she has that exact appearance on her arms.
I always thought when she was cooking dinner for 4 of them, the pot only looked 1/2 full and Defo not enough to fill 3 hungry kids after a day of school, whinging all the time about the little one wanting a sandwich , giving growing children tomatoes (Tom ah oos) for their lunch boxes, poor girls must be starving. Very dangerous to control kids diets to keep weight down like that.
im not saying she has anED.... I don’t live with her, maybe she does eat healthily but there are a lot of issues pointing to possible concern

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really didn’t like her take on the homeschooling, the pretending to drink in front of her children ( I get it was supposed to be a joke ) in my opinion it was rough, inappropriate and just not funny at all and whatever else she was saying ! She definitely showed how much class she had with that 🙄 Jesus , what would she be like if she was in some of our shoes ?! Like myself for example, doing secondary school home schooling all day and the weekend homework , looking after a toddler and nearly 6 week old❤ , on hardly no sleep, just an hour here and there , housework, cooking , washing . Could you imagine her videos then? There would probably be double the amount of crying into the phone and rubbing the chain ! 🙄

She has totally lost her way, understandable to a certain degree with all she has gone through. I just can’t watch the crying into the phone anymore. At what point does all that stop? Feeling low and going straight to your phone to cry to thousands of strangers just feels alien to me. I know she is sharing elements of her life and that’s part of it but it’s serious help she needs not sympathy from a load of strangers.

Reactions: 13
I really didn’t like her take on the homeschooling, the pretending to drink in front of her children ( I get it was supposed to be a joke ) in my opinion it was rough, inappropriate and just not funny at all and whatever else she was saying ! She definitely showed how much class she had with that 🙄 Jesus , what would she be like if she was in some of our shoes ?! Like myself for example, doing secondary school home schooling all day and the weekend homework , looking after a toddler and nearly 6 week old❤ , on hardly no sleep, just an hour here and there , housework, cooking , washing . Could you imagine her videos then? There would probably be double the amount of crying into the phone and rubbing the chain ! 🙄
Yeah I work 9 - 5.30 and homeschool two children and it's a real juggling act. I booked some days off work so I could focus 100% on the kids and to be honest while it's a challenge at times it's so much easier when it's the only thing you have to focus on. Plus her two youngest wouldn't have all that much to do, it would only be Leah's work that would be the hardest. My 5 year old doesn't get very challenging activities to do but my 7 (almost 8) years old gets so much work to do. I'm not taking away from mothers who don't work as well as homeschool but I do think any other obstacle such as younger babies/toddlers and other responsibilities like housework etc is a real challenge. She has her mam and all to help her.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t like the “drinking “ joke either. There are children who deal with alcoholic parents every day. My husband died from alcoholism 10 years ago , she wouldn’t like it if someone made fun of Daniels cancer . She really needs to go and look after her kids and get off Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Didn’t like the “drinking “ joke either. There are children who deal with alcoholic parents every day. My husband died from alcoholism 10 years ago , she wouldn’t like it if someone made fun of Daniels cancer . She really needs to go and look after her kids and get off Instagram.
Nearly every one of them feels the need to tell us they deserve a drink after the homeschooling..annoys the life out of me.
Sorry for your husband, it’s a awful illness x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hate to say it but I feel she is in the space of "Daniel who?" It is all about Rachel now ...yes she has a cry and rubs the chain but that is all part of her sales pitch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.