Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm shocked at the fact her husband has passed and she was mocking his breathing.

Did it not kill her to say that considering he doesn't breathe anymore. It really hit me as being the strangest thing ever.

She is manic.... Not in a good place at all. One of her friends or family need to step in.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I hope she’s getting therapy for herself as well as the play therapy for the kids....her behaviour seems very much at odds with the grieving widow. I know grief is different for everyone but I’m sure Daniels family are not ‘so so proud’ anymore as she continues to disrespect him and his memory.

Reactions: 10
I'm shocked at the fact her husband has passed and she was mocking his breathing.

Did it not kill her to say that considering he doesn't breathe anymore. It really hit me as being the strangest thing ever.

She is manic.... Not in a good place at all. One of her friends or family need to step in.

It really was such a cringe moment. Who even sent that in? So so so bizarre.

Reactions: 3
It really was such a cringe moment. Who even sent that in? So so so bizarre.
I think the fact anyone sent that in shows that she isn’t relatable as someone who has recently lost their husband.

Reactions: 3
There is no laughter behind her eyes, “yiz have me in the stitches” but it never reaches her eyes, I believe she is grieving Daniel and it’s difficult for her day to day, i think it’s disgusting that AR swooped in there and some how convinced a grieving woman she needed to sign a contact for her agency, I personally think she’s taken way too much on too soon, it probably kills her to have to come on and be upbeat.

Reactions: 15
There is no laughter behind her eyes, “yiz have me in the stitches” but it never reaches her eyes, I believe she is grieving Daniel and it’s difficult for her day to day, i think it’s disgusting that AR swooped in there and some how convinced a grieving woman she needed to sign a contact for her agency, I personally think she’s taken way too much on too soon, it probably kills her to have to come on and be upbeat.
I think the grieving widow made her own decisions

Reactions: 8
There she goes , predictable as ever , as soon as more lockdown restrictions announced she’s a sales pitch going . She feels better for it already ! Really working hard alright with the ridiculous hair down 🙄

Reactions: 4
Gym Mondo obviously weren’t happy with just the shout out last week. They want her to work for the few quid. Very obvious clear instructions given: show on the Tv app, credit the music/musicians and do the workout

Reactions: 6
she made the instagram decision before her husbands death . Dosent kill her at all imo to come on
Excatly, she was exploiting him well before AR came on the scene, truth is she wanted to be an instahun and she is, it clearly didn’t faze her to use her husbands illness & death and her children’s grief & privacy to get where she is.

Reactions: 11
The mother of a friend of mine was dying around the same time as Daniel and she’s so upset at how Rachel carries on. Her mother had cancer but while they had some warning, she certainly wasn’t expected to go when she did.
she remembers the week or 10 days they spent in hospital once they got word that she just wasn’t going to make it. She says of Rachel that she doesn’t know how she had the headspace to take calls and make calls to AR, to sign the contract or to go home, do her make up etc and take the pic outside her front door as her modelling shot.
She explained to me she barely had the head space to text friends or to talk to anyone. I know when i text her to see things were, I got short , no detail replies like ‘ not good’ or ‘ no improvement’ . We were chatting Recently and said while she’s obv not a model or anything like it, no matter what anyone asked her to do during that time, she didn’t have the capacity to do it... she would just defer it.
Whatever about wanting to be an instahun, or wanting to be famous.. how can you have the headspace to be thinking of and posting outfit of the day, thinking of the terms and conditions of a contract. She spent all day in hospital with a young man who was fight and went home to 3 little girls who were losing their daddy- how was taking pics and outfit of the day on her radar?
Maybe she can just cut off any thoughts about Daniel and just not think about him?

• Heart
I genuinely do t understand it either. We had similar to your friend when our son passed. It came so quick in the end that you are just reeling. I actually couldn’t even tell you what I wore those days. Friends shopped for funeral clothes for me and literally dressed me. It’s so so odd. But then there’s nowt as queer as folk. She can turn the tears on now when she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I genuinely do t understand it either. We had similar to your friend when our son passed. It came so quick in the end that you are just reeling. I actually couldn’t even tell you what I wore those days. Friends shopped for funeral clothes for me and literally dressed me. It’s so so odd. But then there’s nowt as queer as folk. She can turn the tears on now when she wants.
Said it before on here, when we were told my Dad was terminal after a very short illness with cancer, I went up to hospital with my pj top still on and sat for numerous of hours in the same clothes,who in the name of God has time not only to choose an outfit, but to pose and post it on social media is bleeping not only disrespectful but absolutely mind boggling 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope the play therapist tells her to STOP telling her followers when girls are in play therapy.....some things are meant to be private Rachel!!!

Reactions: 16
Why on earth is she doing more of those stupid fake questions about what annoys you about your partner bla bla and the stupid fake laughing in a hoop etc. Piss off and have a bit of self respect
Sorry for my rant so early 🙄🤣

Reactions: 11

Does anyone follow Lisa onesmallstep? Similar situation to Rachel, a young widow, 2 little girls, husband died suddenly 3 years ago. She just posted about seeing posts about people being being annoyed by their husband's breathing and how angry she is. I'm almost sure she used to follow Rachel but doesn't seem to be now.

Attachments

I hope the play therapist tells her to STOP telling her followers when girls are in play therapy.....some things are meant to be private Rachel!!!
Agree with you .. I just dont understand why she tells nearly 200k people the exact day... exact time .. exact child and when they are in play therapy every single week... just feels wrong and a complete invasion of the kids privacy x

Reactions: 7
Bit of luck that play therapist she is meeting today will tell her duck up putting their play therapy on insta . She might not give a shite but it grates on me I know when those kids are in therapy, times etc .

Reactions: 5
I am sorry but does anyone else find this revolting, vulgar . Should an influencer a mother of three young girls make posts like this on a public platform. She seems a very crude vulgar person . Who would actually send her messages like that? Are the real? I honestly cannot believe what I have seen, she is actually more vulgar than some Geordie Shore lot (I never watched it, only seen one on Big Brother that was enough! I am o prude by any means but ladies should not speak like this 🤮

That is not normal behaviour , you would delete a question like that, not entertain it in the least . Vulgarity 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Has she been muted ?? I can’t hear no sound , and has that vulgar post been deleted ??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I am sorry but does anyone else find this revolting, vulgar . Should an influencer a mother of three young girls make posts like this on a public platform. She seems a very crude vulgar person . Who would actually send her messages like that? Are the real? I honestly cannot believe what I have seen, she is actually more vulgar than some Geordie Shore lot (I never watched it, only seen one on Big Brother that was enough! I am o prude by any means but ladies should not speak like this 🤮

That is not normal behaviour , you would delete a question like that, not entertain it in the least . Vulgarity 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Has she been muted ?? I can’t hear no sound , and has that vulgar post been deleted ??
Absolutely disgusting. 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.