Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d actually love to see her & LLL go head to head for the midlands crown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My teenager showed be that blt wrap idea on tik tok and also the tray for the crumbs in the toaster video( she was laughing because she knows the whole crumb situation with me😂) I knew about the tray in the toaster since the day I got a feckin toaster , because as you all know .... I just love crumbs 🤨 , however , some other people obviously didn’t know this , hence why it’s on tik tok maybe ? So Rachel , stop trying to take credit for tit that’s been going around this tik tok thing for months! Even my teenager was saying “Mam, she didn’t just discover these things , she is just copying people on tik tok and trying to get credit and praise for coming up with it herself, a sad life for a grown woman” and my teenager is right , how sad , looking for praise from strangers ! God love these people who actually do praise her for doing duck all, they need to get out more ,maybe a nice walk in the fresh air might clear their heads 🙄
if I see that wrap hack again im going to scream🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
if I see that wrap hack again im going to scream🤣🤣
My teenager said the same thing 😂😂 I turned on the telly and it was the first thing I saw ,someone else doing it! Then my husband who is the king of sandwiches and wraps and CRUMBS! 😭😭😂 said “What ?!! I’ve been doing that for years , I must actually make one now , we have wraps... yeeahhhh!” 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just wondering, does anyone know what Daniel the poor lad did before he passed away, or how does she afford this massive house and everything without working?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t they have a house they sold? Not that it would have made enough for the current house! I’m sure his life insurance has her set up along with the ads etc

I’m also curious now

Didn’t they have a house they sold? Not that it would have made enough for the current house! I’m sure his life insurance has her set up along with the ads etc

I’m also curious now
Sold a house made a profit.
Self build on family land.
Local community lend a hand building it and also fundraising for the finish.
Online go fund me too.

Now living the instahun life of #ad #ba
#sellmysoul for a swipe up

• Wow
Just wondering, does anyone know what Daniel the poor lad did before he passed away, or how does she afford this massive house and everything without working?
He worked in Argos.
Then for a job in 'water conservation' as Rachel likes to put it when she puts up a question box. Aka a job in Irish water.

They had a house belonging to an uncle, from what's been said here, it wasn't a palace, uncle died, they moved on, think they built out his parents back.
Money seems to be no object.
They didn't have a mortgage she said, no one knows how they made the jump from the sale of a house to this one.
One assumes he had a life insurance policy. But the amount that's still being spent on both inside and outside the house is only jawdropping.

Reactions: 3
Sold a house made a profit.
Self build on family land.
Local community lend a hand building it and also fundraising for the finish.
Online go fund me too.

Now living the instahun life of #ad #ba
#sellmysoul for a swipe up
I didn’t realise there’s a go fund me 😱 I guess the community would’ve just seen a young woman left alone with 3 young kids & had no idea what she would turn into :/

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise there’s a go fund me 😱 I guess the community would’ve just seen a young woman left alone with 3 young kids & had no idea what she would turn into :/
There was a go fund me, but also from what people said here, people got standing orders from their wages for her too, that's still ongoing from what I can tell.

• Wow
It was back when they were building the house and he was diagnosed. The community supported them in finishing the house with work and fundraising. I could see any community doing the same. Young family ect ect. Little did they know your one lives with notions and they were funding top of the range everything and a high end finish with every added extra.

Reactions: 5
It was back when they were building the house and he was diagnosed. The community supported them in finishing the house with work and fundraising. I could see any community doing the same. Young family ect ect. Little did they know your one lives with notions and they were funding top of the range everything and a high end finish with every added extra.
I'm 12 years in my house, both working and still haven't managed to finish the house as the money just drips away. I've no idea where the money is coming from with Rachel. That hedging she planted the other day was well in excess of €1k. She's talking about getting the drive tarmac'd. Doing up the garage. Finishing bathrooms. The list is endless.
Relatable she is not.

Reactions: 12
A pellet stove just sitting in the garage. They cost a bomb. It’s just sitting there.

I'm 12 years in my house, both working and still haven't managed to finish the house as the money just drips away. I've no idea where the money is coming from with Rachel. That hedging she planted the other day was well in excess of €1k. She's talking about getting the drive tarmac'd. Doing up the garage. Finishing bathrooms. The list is endless.
Relatable she is not.
To be fair, I have to correct you on that one. Laurel hedging is about €2 per plant and she put in €125 of them. Any garden centre will give you a good deal if you buy alot so I'd say it cost her €200 max. I only know this as I bought 200 laurels last autumn and they cost very little. 👌 Tarmac, yes, it'll cost a fortune, especially if she's getting it the whole way up the drive and around the house.

To be fair, I have to correct you on that one. Laurel hedging is about €2 per plant and she put in €125 of them. Any garden centre will give you a good deal if you buy alot so I'd say it cost her €200 max. I only know this as I bought 200 laurels last autumn and they cost very little. 👌 Tarmac, yes, it'll cost a fortune, especially if she's getting it the whole way up the drive and around the house.
I stand corrected on the price.
She (or someone who had to be paid as she didn't tag them) planted 250 of them.
Still a lot of money for something that will need a regular upkeep and she's not actually needing it.

I know she sold a house and then they built but surely the house that was sold had a mortgage, no way the sale could have cleared it. None of my business but just wondering

Without doubt all those Laurels were more than €200! She doubled up on them also.
She should really put in a nice stone as opposed to tarmac and put Laurels either side of the high walls.
I don't understand why those high walls were put in, even half the size with nice shrubbery/trees would be much nicer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.