Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the real Dublin accent and mine is a country accent mixed with Dublin. I have friends from inner city Dublin who have proper Dublin accents. I've lived in Dublin for 30 years but by jaysus I've never hear an accent like Rachel Gory's at all, it's irritating, think it's cos she's irritating!!

I know a man definitely 😂 Now, he doesn’t have a van, he has a banger of car with a load of smoke coming out of it as he drives off , like that car from back to the future 🤣🤣

Well TinaGP, what's the latest with the Doc/Mad Professor??? Dr Frankenstein maybe!! Secret Lab somewhere feeding them bananas to his secret captive race of super monkeys!!!!

Reactions: 6
Girls a special place in hell im howling !!! Rachel’s accent is vile !!! Because she doesn’t know who or what she is . Her accent is fake as herself ! That’s why she’s slated for it. I can guarantee you that’s not how she sounds in real life. All a show with show girl of the girl.

Reactions: 11
Girls a special place in hell im howling !!! Rachel’s accent is vile !!! Because she doesn’t know who or what she is . Her accent is fake as herself ! That’s why she’s slated for it. I can guarantee you that’s not how she sounds in real life. All a show with show girl of the girl.
Ah heyorrrr leave ih bleedin ouh pal 😂💗💗

• Haha
None of her family have the same accent as her & it’s got progressively worse as her page grew. The worst thing she says for me is her own surname, why the hell do u purposely say gurry instead of gorry 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's gas to see them all scramble for content now. Surely asking your followers what to do with your shed is scrapping the barrel for content? 😅 The end is in store for a lot of them surely....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or I love them asking what do you want to see more of me doing for 2021?? I want to see less of them all the fame hungry fools .

• Haha
I love the real Dublin accent and mine is a country accent mixed with Dublin. I have friends from inner city Dublin who have proper Dublin accents. I've lived in Dublin for 30 years but by jaysus I've never hear an accent like Rachel Gory's at all, it's irritating, think it's cos she's irritating!!

Well TinaGP, what's the latest with the Doc/Mad Professor??? Dr Frankenstein maybe!! Secret Lab somewhere feeding them bananas to his secret captive race of super monkeys!!!!
I saw him from the window at mine , I was feeding baba, then I had an appointment, so I left Dr Doolittle to his boxes of bananas and he drove off , as usual. I took baba to the doctors this evening, she didn’t seem right to me , she was up all day and night hysterical crying which I put down to just being a small baby and maybe a bit of wind , but when it continued I was starting to wonder if I was right . This evening she seemed very hot and I took her temp and it was above normal . Doctor checked her out and thank god she is ok , she didn’t find anything wrong and just before I went in , I checked her temp in the car and it was normal , also she didn’t cry once in the surgery ( making me look like an eejit!🙈) I know a good bit about babies , health , medical, etc ,but when it’s your own baby , you go into full on panic mode , I think it’s because my toddlers lips turned blue twice last year and we had to rush her to hospital via ambulance,we got a terrible fright .

Anyway,I will let ye get back to Gurry as this thread isn’t about me , it’s about Greedy hands x

Reactions: 8
Aw @TinaGP kids have a habit of doing that. One of mine had a raging temp once, up all night. Alternating paralink and nurofen. Got to the doc in the morn and there she sat giggling and laughing and making me look a right idiot! Glad bubs is ok

Reactions: 1
Can I ask.... What the hell is a "working class accent"?????
I don’t actually know 🤔 I just thought it was all of us who work and are not royalty or super duper rich?🙈 Sorry , I have baby brain, I don’t actually have any idea what it is

I don’t actually know 🤔 I just thought it was all of us who work and are not royalty or super duper rich?🙈 Sorry , I have baby brain, I don’t actually have any idea what it is
😂😂 I've no idea either. In my head it's any accent that isn't like "oh law dee daw, genkins will you pour me a sherry" kinda accent 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aw @TinaGP kids have a habit of doing that. One of mine had a raging temp once, up all night. Alternating paralink and nurofen. Got to the doc in the morn and there she sat giggling and laughing and making me look a right idiot! Glad bubs is ok
Yes, it was the same when our toddlers lips went blue, gp and paramedics said “I think it’s best if you took her into hospital, she isn’t as responsive as we all would expect her to be” and she wasn’t , I was calling her name and she wouldn’t wake up, she wasn’t as alert at all. We got an awful fright . We got to the hospital and there she was laughing her head off at the doctors and nurses , having a great time! 🙈😂😂😂 I mean, don’t get the wrong , I was over the moon that she was laughing. But,my god, I was terrified that night. This happened twice. Should see her now, legging it around with what looks like an afro , a bit like her daddy when he had hair , there seems to be a bit of hair missing in a perfect circular shape on the top of his head now though , must be my good self and the constant messing with him for years that caused such a decline in the hair follicle dept , the poor fella never knows whether I’m having a laugh or if I’m being serious , he’s constantly on his toes 🙊🤣🤣🤣

😂😂 I've no idea either. In my head it's any accent that isn't like "oh law dee daw, genkins will you pour me a sherry" kinda accent 😅
Hahaha😂😂😂😂 That’s exactly what I thought too 🤣🤣 Genkins ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

None of her family have the same accent as her & it’s got progressively worse as her page grew. The worst thing she says for me is her own surname, why the hell do u purposely say gurry instead of gorry 🙄
I think the reason her accent has leaned back towards a dub accent is because she knows the type of following it can gain, being seen as “real” “one of us” like FBG was when she started

Reactions: 2
I don’t know much about buying followers but I’ve seen mention of it on other threads. Shes gaining up to 200 followers every day , day on day, and she barely posts. Is it possible she buys them?
I’ve just checked her followers.. didn’t exhaustively go through them but the first 10 or for example , at least half were foreign names with no followers and no real profile. Im not saying anything about foreign names, I have no issue with non traditional Irish names at all. But I’ve heard tell a lot of these companies who sell followers are based in the Middle East and therefor their followers have Middle Eastern names. I’d you check their profile they have no pics, no other followings except her. Something smells fishy.
Of course she could hve overseas followers. But surely an Irish based blogger wouldn’t have up to 50 percent followers from half way across the world ???? 🤔🤔🤔

I don’t know much about buying followers but I’ve seen mention of it on other threads. Shes gaining up to 200 followers every day , day on day, and she barely posts. Is it possible she buys them?
I’ve just checked her followers.. didn’t exhaustively go through them but the first 10 or for example , at least half were foreign names with no followers and no real profile. Im not saying anything about foreign names, I have no issue with non traditional Irish names at all. But I’ve heard tell a lot of these companies who sell followers are based in the Middle East and therefor their followers have Middle Eastern names. I’d you check their profile they have no pics, no other followings except her. Something smells fishy.
Of course she could hve overseas followers. But surely an Irish based blogger wouldn’t have up to 50 percent followers from half way across the world ????

Reactions: 7
I think the reason her accent has leaned back towards a dub accent is because she knows the type of following it can gain, being seen as “real” “one of us” like FBG was when she started
I think it's because she has been living with her mam who has the accent too, instead of around the midland culchies 🤣

Wasn’t the love of her life a culchie ! And they settled in Offaly when she was a child . She completely plays up on the Dublin accent with im guessing maybe 50% of population living in Dublin ! It’s all part of her devious game plan

Of course she could hve overseas followers. But surely an Irish based blogger wouldn’t have up to 50 percent followers from half way across the world ???? 🤔🤔🤔

Of course she could hve overseas followers. But surely an Irish based blogger wouldn’t have up to 50 percent followers from half way across the world ????
She’s definitely buying followers. Spotted that months ago, the bot accounts are a dead giveaway. Imagine being that desperate to be an insta hun. 🙈😂😂

My teenager showed be that blt wrap idea on tik tok and also the tray for the crumbs in the toaster video( she was laughing because she knows the whole crumb situation with me😂) I knew about the tray in the toaster since the day I got a feckin toaster , because as you all know .... I just love crumbs 🤨 , however , some other people obviously didn’t know this , hence why it’s on tik tok maybe ? So Rachel , stop trying to take credit for tit that’s been going around this tik tok thing for months! Even my teenager was saying “Mam, she didn’t just discover these things , she is just copying people on tik tok and trying to get credit and praise for coming up with it herself, a sad life for a grown woman” and my teenager is right , how sad , looking for praise from strangers ! God love these people who actually do praise her for doing duck all, they need to get out more ,maybe a nice walk in the fresh air might clear their heads 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But Mrs Hinch & Stacey are being quiet too...
Spot on, thought the same , she copies them for sure

Ahh sweet lord she is now adding fitness queen to her list of money grabbing ventures . Cleaning. Interior designer, foodie, fashion, Gardener , model/fashion/hair,teeth.health advisor .. can you just imagine the fitness posts that are going to appear .. The woman grabs anything that is going to benefit her pocket.. I can now see her trying to compete with the LLL one ..

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.