Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good job we (Tina) knows a man!!!
I know a man definitely 😂 Now, he doesn’t have a van, he has a banger of car with a load of smoke coming out of it as he drives off , like that car from back to the future 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh jesus lads I had a dream last night. The dog was barking and when I looked out the window there were 4 monkeys running around the yard and the field. I had to bring them back to some sort of sanctuary down the country. I blame Bananagate.
On the Dr thing. Sure any of us could use that title from a drop down list

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh jesus lads I had a dream last night. The dog was barking and when I looked out the window there were 4 monkeys running around the yard and the field. I had to bring them back to some sort of sanctuary down the country. I blame Bananagate.
On the Dr thing. Sure any of us could use that title from a drop down list
My sister once sent me a present from a website and chose "Lady" for my title 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a friend who actually has the title lady. Well I’ve too one is a genuine inherited lady but the other get friend bought some piece of land in Scotland that the title came with. Tiny bit of land Facebook wouldn’t let her use it in her name though and blocked her account.

I’ve another acquaintance who did some dodgy phd from America course that’s made her a dr. She’s as thick as a ditch.

I’ve Two

• Haha
My sister once sent me a present from a website and chose "Lady" for my title 😂
someone bought me a piece of land in Scotland so I can actually use the title ‘Lady’ in my name. So tempting a lot of the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s a “teddy coah ... dere ih is open n dere ih is closed” on the way ! Now, how abouh tha for yiz all.. gorgeousssssss! Yiz all have me in stitches now , how’d ye guess dere migh be a haul on de way ?!
If yiz are all good today , I’ll show yiz all how to cook a few rashers !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There’s a “teddy coah ... dere ih is open n dere ih is closed” on the way ! Now, how abouh tha for yiz all.. gorgeousssssss! Yiz all have me in stitches now , how’d ye guess dere migh be a haul on de way ?!
If yiz are all good today , I’ll show yiz all how to cook a few rashers !
I quite like that Rachel speaks in her own accent. I mean, what’s she supposed to do?
Affect a fake one for Instagram? I mean, the accent itself is somewhat grating but it’s really refreshing to see someone being their authentic self as opposed to another carbon copy InstaHun. And I also think (and I don’t care who’s offended by this) that there’s a special place in hell for those who mock and belittle people for having a working class accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I quite like that Rachel speaks in her own accent. I mean, what’s she supposed to do?
Affect a fake one for Instagram? I mean, the accent itself is somewhat grating but it’s really refreshing to see someone being their authentic self as opposed to another carbon copy InstaHun. And I also think (and I don’t care who’s offended by this) that there’s a special place in hell for those who mock and belittle people for having a working class accent.
I'm from inner city dublin.. I've a real common accent and the lads in work take the piss constantly.. I've never been offended or thought hey guys .. theres a special place in hell for you . I can honestly say we have such a giggle about it.. x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm from inner city dublin.. I've a real common accent and the lads in work take the piss constantly.. I've never been offended or thought hey guys .. theres a special place in hell for you . I can honestly say we have such a giggle about it.. x
That’s fine but that’s not the situation here where the girl is being berated for her accent

My Mum who is by her own admission "common as muck" sent us to speach and drama and elocution leasons as kids. Which I have to honest has stood for us as we lived in a council estate in the bowel of the Northside. I am so grateful I don't have a thick Dub accent anymore, it is not v nice on the ears (well mine wasn't). You can have a nice neutral working class accent and at least pronounce words properly.

Reactions: 5
“A special place in hell” Wow! Thanks !
By the way , you have no idea what type of accent I have . How do you know I don’t have a working class accent or any type of accent ?
I happen to live in another country and people mock my accent a lot ,I get asked to do Mrs Doyle’s accent numerous times “Go on , go on , go on” and get asked to say do you want a feckin cup of tea a million times from different people , they think it’s funny , stuff like that and people comment on my accent everywhere I go ! It doesn’t really bother me , I know they’re joking , we have a bit of laugh and mean no harm. I don’t say to them “There’s a special place in hell for you!” That would be going a bit too far . That’s my opinion and you have yours .

Reactions: 17
For the record if anyone is wondering . I have a thick country accent , I was born and raised in the middle of nowhere , I moved to a city , so now it is mixed with that and the countryside accent and add into the mix , a bit of the accent where I live now ,it’s hard not to get a bit of the accent where I am . So yes, a bit of a mixed up accent 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.