Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was! I honestly couldn’t believe I got 2 hours nap! ❤ 4 weeks of sitting on the sofa all night long with baby awake ! Husband works 12hr shifts and teenager spends all day doing school work , so I’m awake all day too as well as all night , our toddler is up at 3am every night ( I think she’s teething) so mother here gets no sleep, today’s nap was amazing😍❤ Husband is off tomorrow so I’ll get a break❤

Then I see Gurry having baths ... a mother of 3 having a bath in the evening, a milky coffee ?! Fair play but go way will ya 🙄 I make coffee .... but that coffee is still there 3 hrs later because I didn’t have a second to drink it ... oh and as for the wee .... a wee on your own ?! What is tha?! 🤣 My toddler loves joining me in the bathroom .... with her millionth toothbrush I’m after getting her .... ready and waiting to throw it into the toilet for a swim and laugh at me 🤣🤣 But I enjoy every second in fairness because they’re only small for a short while , and our toddler gives me a load of laughs everyday , she’s a character🤣🤣🤣🤣 time flies , I can’t believe my oldest is 14 now

4 weeks old now , a little dote 🥰
Ah here TinaGP, delira n all for you with your new baby but c'mere more importantly we need you to do a stakeout on Dr Fruitloop Banana! Get the 14 yr old to mind the toddler and baby (life skills = home schooling), bottle of Calpol between toddler and baby (peace) and get out dere and give us de deets and de goss!! 😁😁😁😁 lol.....I don't have kids so that's me not giving you great parenting advice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her Instagram has hit a new low for me. Yesterday my husband took a turn for the worst and had to go to hospital in an ambulance, thankfully today he is somewhat improved but still not himself .

today I’ve been thinking about Rachel and how sick it really is that she thought her Insta page was appropriate?
ive got two young kids and my mind hasn’t stopped racing and trying to look after them and just be mom and try and help them when they ask where their daddy is.
yesterday the last thing I wanted to do was even open Instagram and watch people pretend to be so happy so I took a break from it and just logged in for a look this evening ! There’s no point to my post really other than I don’t actually see where she had the time physically or emotionally to set up her page when Daniel wasn’t well. It’s so strange to me
And then for his family to see her post things now crying then #ad then crying . It’s sick
Hope your husband is feeling better soon ttxx . So hard for you with little ones especially in these times. I totally agree on what you say about that very strange selfish woman . Just remember with Social media that nearly all the Insta huns post is fake, most are in it for the freebies and attention .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah here TinaGP, delira n all for you with your new baby but c'mere more importantly we need you to do a stakeout on Dr Fruitloop Banana! Get the 14 yr old to mind the toddler and baby (life skills = home schooling), bottle of Calpol between toddler and baby (peace) and get out dere and give us de deets and de goss!! 😁😁😁😁 lol.....I don't have kids so that's me not giving you great parenting advice!!
Yiz have me in the stitches

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her Instagram has hit a new low for me. Yesterday my husband took a turn for the worst and had to go to hospital in an ambulance, thankfully today he is somewhat improved but still not himself .

today I’ve been thinking about Rachel and how sick it really is that she thought her Insta page was appropriate?
ive got two young kids and my mind hasn’t stopped racing and trying to look after them and just be mom and try and help them when they ask where their daddy is.
yesterday the last thing I wanted to do was even open Instagram and watch people pretend to be so happy so I took a break from it and just logged in for a look this evening ! There’s no point to my post really other than I don’t actually see where she had the time physically or emotionally to set up her page when Daniel wasn’t well. It’s so strange to me
And then for his family to see her post things now crying then #ad then crying . It’s sick
I'm so sorry to hear about your husband, it's so hard when you cant even be with him. We're all here if you need to chat or vent xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks so much for all the love . I’m doing ok at the minute and my husband is really doing so much better thankfully. He’ll be in for a week for monitoring so I’m busy here with the kids and trying to plan drop offs off his things into the hospital (they have to be left with security who deliver the bags to the patients )

I haven’t watched Rachel in a few days as I just can’t bring myself to look at her or hear her grating voice . Genuinely I do not know how she had a second to set up her page and post regularly! I got my kids to bed late tonight , at 8pm and just now have gotten into bed after just doing housework !! It’s mad to me how she found the time , did she have her mam or someone Live with her??

• Heart
Thanks so much for all the love . I’m doing ok at the minute and my husband is really doing so much better thankfully. He’ll be in for a week for monitoring so I’m busy here with the kids and trying to plan drop offs off his things into the hospital (they have to be left with security who deliver the bags to the patients )

I haven’t watched Rachel in a few days as I just can’t bring myself to look at her or hear her grating voice . Genuinely I do not know how she had a second to set up her page and post regularly! I got my kids to bed late tonight , at 8pm and just now have gotten into bed after just doing housework !! It’s mad to be how she found the time , did she have her mam or someone Live with her??
Big hugs to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Rashers 🤬 rashers in the name of god who are these people messaging her ? Look at the head on her thinking it funny 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I haven’t watched Rachel in a few days as I just can’t bring myself to look at her or hear her grating voice . Genuinely I do not know how she had a second to set up her page and post regularly! I got my kids to bed late tonight , at 8pm and just now have gotten into bed after just doing housework !! It’s mad to me how she found the time , did she have her mam or someone Live with her??
Big hugs to you I hope you hang in there over the week, it will be ok hopefully and your hubby will be home before you know it.

Yes she has help. And I’d say the kids are afraid to step out of line in the perfect show home. I wouldn’t be using her as the standard widow or single parent.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
There was no sign of him today , apparently he goes away for the weekends , who knows where he goes in lockdown 😬 I’ll be keeping my distance when I’m out on Monday to question him . It’s the doctor thing that I’m wondering about 🧐 He is not a doctor , but his title is DR 🤔

Wishing you all the best ❤ hopefully your husband will be home soon xx

Don’t take any notice of Greedy Gurry. She sickens me. She is not in the real world like the rest of us , with her freebies and super high waisted super soft , super stretchy leggin and teddy coahs and all the other freebies and free this and free that ! I believe her mother and her mothers partner are there to help her since her husband died ( rip)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20210117-015402_Chrome.jpg
There was no sign of him today , apparently he goes away for the weekends , who knows where he goes in lockdown 😬 I’ll be keeping my distance when I’m out on Monday to question him . It’s the doctor thing that I’m wondering about 🧐 He is not a doctor , but his title is DR 🤔

Wishing you all the best ❤ hopefully your husband will be home soon xx

Don’t take any notice of Greedy Gurry. She sickens me. She is not in the real world like the rest of us , with her freebies and super high waisted super soft , super stretchy leggin and teddy coahs and all the other freebies and free this and free that ! I believe her mother and her mothers partner are there to help her since her husband died ( rip)
Hmmmmm. If his title is Dr, he must have a PhD or Doctorate in something? All this talk of him and his bananas.... I cant take him seriously..... Maybe he obtained his "Doctorate" from the Dr Nick Riviera Medical School!!

• Haha
View attachment 387849
Hmmmmm. If his title is Dr, he must have a PhD or Doctorate in something? All this talk of him and his bananas.... I cant take him seriously..... Maybe he obtained his "Doctorate" from the Dr Nick Riviera Medical School!!

TinaGP we need to know more about Doc!! R Greedy Gory is boring and a unpleasant person

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or has she gotten unusually quiet these days ? It use to be story after story.
I dont miss the days worth or stories she would post . I forget until like a day or 2 later and think Jesus she's very quiet . Just goes to show , no Ad no content.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or has she gotten unusually quiet these days ? It use to be story after story.
I dont miss the days worth or stories she would post . I forget until like a day or 2 later and think Jesus she's very quiet . Just goes to show , no Ad no content.
But Mrs Hinch & Stacey are being quiet too...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just unfollowed her.

It's awful what her and her family have gone through and I wouldn't wish it on anyone but her existence now is not something I'd want for love nor money.

Whether it's play acting for this insta show or real life I dunno but her extremely uneducated way of existing is sad and in the long run, those kids are who's going to suffer the most.

Reactions: 13
Rashers 🤬 rashers in the name of god who are these people messaging her ? Look at the head on her thinking it funny 😄
This will be like the milky coffee, there will still be simpletons who will remember it months down the line - 'ah feck I burnt my rashers, but il tag Rachel gorry and fingers crossed she'll mention me in her story!'

Reactions: 12
View attachment 387849

That’s what my husband keeps saying too , but I can’t imagine Banana man with a PhD in anything 🤣 Maybe a PhD in bananas 🤣

I was talking about this earlier and I said “maybe there are no bananas in those boxes , maybe it’s something else , something not interesting?!
My14yr old confirmed that she saw bananas in the boxes! 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 387849

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But Mrs Hinch & Stacey are being quiet too...
she’s flat out trying to source a large supply of bananas to be delivered to her gaff because she will see an opportunity for actual interesting content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“maybe there are no bananas in those boxes , maybe it’s something else , something not interesting?!
My14yr old confirmed that she saw bananas in the boxes! 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣
Drop shipping some narcotics... Surely that would make him a doctor of sorts? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.