Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god her answer to what she missed yesterday for her birthday 🤢 some things we don’t need to know about 😂

Reactions: 7
Another eluding to the fact that her and Daniel done the hanky panky for her birthday usually. Great to know thanks hun , was wreaking me head thinking about it 😏😏😏😏😏😏🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Which sister ? They would do anything to capitalise on Rachel’s ‘public figure’ status

Those overalls look a knock off of John Deere , Wonder where she’s sourcing that from .
Its tagged as javen outdoor clothing......her sister deafmomlife tagged it too so it must be the other one. Total knock off....as I say I can pick these up in pour local car boot sale. They grand for the kids knocking about the farm but a total knock off

Reactions: 1
You’re not the only one in the world to get a bit of hanky panky Rachel 😂😂 Some of us just don’t feel the need to say it to everyone 🤨🙄

Why answer a load of questions when your child is at play therapy ?! I mean each to their own , but I wouldn’t be able to do that

Last part of her story is vomit inducing🤮
You’re not the only one in the world to get a bit of hanky panky Rachel 😂😂 Some of us just don’t feel the need to say it to everyone 🤨🙄

Why answer a load of questions when your child is at play therapy ?! I mean each to their own , but I wouldn’t be able to do that
Gives you some perspective as to where her thoughts are at.
Her kids are supposed to be in therapy, and she has a box up to pass the time. 🙄
Her in laws must be well pleased.

Reactions: 9
'I jus lookin at some of yer messages and some of yis were sayin to put de plant in front of de hole'

Again.... who ??? Who are these sad motherfuckers that are actually typing these things... surely there arent such saddos out there .. jesus christ on a bike . 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
The same saddos who ask her what height she is in her ask me anything box. Get a life people.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Last part of her story is vomit inducing🤮

Gives you some perspective as to where her thoughts are at.
Her kids are supposed to be in therapy, and she has a box up to pass the time. 🙄
Her in laws must be well pleased.
Daniel family must be heartbroken watching some of the carry on . I really feel for them.

She can ‘bearly’ carry Andreas flowers ! Jesus!!That’s bad . The flowers didn’t even look that big

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And isn’t it fine for her , to be able to relax in a bath at that hour of the evening and she has 3 children

• Heart
Another eluding to the fact that her and Daniel done the hanky panky for her birthday usually. Great to know thanks hun , was wreaking me head thinking about it 😏😏😏😏😏😏🤣
There was just no need for her to even say that 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ It made me personally feel uncomfortable

Reactions: 12
She’s flat out running herself baths ! Treat yo self. Washing off her shoddy tan for the next haul
Oh I’d love to treat myself and find a bit of time for myself , but like a lot of others , I never get that time , ya know with children and all, I barely get time to go the toilet ! Oh and I don’t have “me ma” living with me .

I’d she was prob scrubbing off the manky tan and a fresh coat of it for “And I’ll leave the swipe up here !” 🙄

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t she the same with the picture of her and Daniel in the woods?? ‘Oh I won’t tell yiz wha he said in my ear!! And then a 🍆!! 🙄🙄

• Heart
Why would you even say something like that it's just vile, just goes to show what shes like in dublin we would have called people like her a skanger when I was growing up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wasn’t she the same with the picture of her and Daniel in the woods?? ‘Oh I won’t tell yiz wha he said in my ear!! And then a 🍆!! 🙄🙄
Yep! I don’t see any reason to say something like that ! What on earth has that got to do with anything?! Also, imagine saying stuff like that when your family and in-laws are watching?! 🙈 It’s not very classy or respectful.

Reactions: 11
Yep! I don’t see any reason to say something like that ! What on earth has that got to do with anything?! Also, imagine saying stuff like that when your family and in-laws are watching?! 🙈 It’s not very classy or respectful.
She hasn't acted classy or respectful every since she got a sniff of instahun life The black bag dress up, the sponsored post on every meaningful day that she builds up as being difficult before hand. The outfit of the day posts when he was in hospital

Why would you even say something like that it's just vile, just goes to show what shes like in dublin we would have called people like her a skanger when I was growing up
My theory was settled traveller but after seeing all those throw back pictures I think they confirmed it😟

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.