Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More engagement for the brand to see just like her anniversary post that she deleted after it was discussed here
That's exactly it. She filmed that try on earlier in the week and saved it for the extra likes and comments. Like literally she is selling every occasion to get get extra likes.

The poor kids didn't get as much fuss for their birthday.

Reactions: 7
That's exactly it. She filmed that try on earlier in the week and saved it for the extra likes and comments. Like literally she is selling every occasion to get get extra likes.

The poor kids didn't get as much fuss for their birthday.
She's cunning.
Why didn't she throw the pre recording up a day or two after recording it?
Why wait until the birthday? Because more were engaging for the birthday perhaps.

She bypassed the month of the holy souls with all her grave visits and candles.
Need to cash in on that one. So the tears are due shortly, but time enough to squeeze in an auld #ad

Reactions: 9
Im in two minds about her. I have unfollowed a long time ago. I cannot pinpoint her grief and the way she is dealing with it, it doesn't sit well with me the dressing up in bin bags weeks after he died. Was it shock? And it hadn't kicked in fully. All the hauls and ads weeks after losing her soulmate. Again was it shock and will the grieving come in time. (No not the coming on and sobbing holding the chain) real grief.
I know everyone heals different but I cant imagine doing that if I lost anyone that close to me. Her going about her life living through freebies and sponsored paids post.There is going about your life and then there is her strange behavior online.
I hope I havent offended anyone who is grieving. she just puzzles me.

Reactions: 13
Im in two minds about her. I have unfollowed a long time ago. I cannot pinpoint her grief and the way she is dealing with it, it doesn't sit well with me the dressing up in bin bags weeks after he died. Was it shock? And it hadn't kicked in fully. All the hauls and ads weeks after losing her soulmate. Again was it shock and will the grieving come in time. (No not the coming on and sobbing holding the chain) real grief.
I know everyone heals different but I cant imagine doing that if I lost anyone that close to me. Her going about her life living through freebies and sponsored paids post.There is going about your life and then there is her strange behavior online.
I hope I havent offended anyone who is grieving. she just puzzles me.
Exactly ! A tiny bit of me thinks “Well is it shock that’s making her behave this strange way ? Or is she really a money grabbing fame hungry person” I just can’t get my head around her behaviour at all, the crying into the phone to strangers , the dressing up in a bin bag , the ads , the howling laughing at ridiculous stuff . I too can’t imagine myself doing any of that or being able to do any of that. Is it the trying to keep her mind off of it , trying to keep busy because if she didn’t she’d fall apart? I don’t know . I don’t like the way she carries on , but yes, a tiny bit of me does wonder why she does it . Maybe I’m actually a bit of softie underneath all my messing , and a bit is willing to give people the benefit of the doubt. I don’t agree with the showing her children on social media and telling people private details about them, like their therapy they go, etc. So, yeah, a tiny bit of me thinks maybe it’s shock , but a lot more of me thinks , she’s just a cunning fame hungry person , she did put “public figure” on her Instagram, like she’s grand notions about herself

Reactions: 11
She's cunning.
Why didn't she throw the pre recording up a day or two after recording it?
Why wait until the birthday? Because more were engaging for the birthday perhaps.

She bypassed the month of the holy souls with all her grave visits and candles.
Need to cash in on that one. So the tears are due shortly, but time enough to squeeze in an auld #ad
She's very cunning and manipulative, that's why she posted her pre recorded haul today, it's her 30th birthday first as a widow and knows it would have pulled at a few heartstrings with her followers!

Exactly ! A tiny bit of me thinks “Well is it shock that’s making her behave this strange way ? Or is she really a money grabbing fame hungry person” I just can’t get my head around her behaviour at all, the crying into the phone to strangers , the dressing up in a bin bag , the ads , the howling laughing at ridiculous stuff . I too can’t imagine myself doing any of that or being able to do any of that. Is it the trying to keep her mind off of it , trying to keep busy because if she didn’t she’d fall apart? I don’t know . I don’t like the way she carries on , but yes, a tiny bit of me does wonder why she does it . Maybe I’m actually a bit of softie underneath all my messing , and a bit is willing to give people the benefit of the doubt. I don’t agree with the showing her children on social media and telling people private details about them, like their therapy they go, etc. So, yeah, a tiny bit of me thinks maybe it’s shock , but a lot more of me thinks , she’s just a cunning fame hungry person , she did put “public figure” on her Instagram, like she’s grand notions about herself
Like you mentioned she has herself as a public figure on her insta,which she changed after Daniel passed, who in their right mind would change that in the depths of grieving?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's probably been mentioned before but why does she insist on filming and photographing herself in one of the girl's bedrooms?
She's got a whole bleeping floor to herself and showing her hauls in the wee one's bedroom just makes me feel uncomfortable. Such an invasion of privacy like, your ma plastering your room and bed all over the internet.

Reactions: 11
Yeah but being put in her position, I'd definitely take the easy money route from insta if I wasn't working and had a mortgage and 3 kids to feed and clothe. I know the ads aren't everyone's cup of tea, I myself, tap past them but I can see how and why she's doing what she's doing and honestly, I can't blame her. Are any of you really saying you'd reject a lovely freebie or money to promote something you like or use? 🤔
Yeah I get you, but it doesn’t look good the way she puts up sponsored posts and ads on these days that she says she dreads. And it’s constant ads these days, she won’t recommend anything unless it’s a paid promotion! I really liked her at the start when it wasnt sponsored 24/7. I thought she did a great job with the odd ad then but now it’s the same thing with so many different brands.

Reactions: 6
Everyone dismisses her poor behaviour and bad choices as her being young and innocent.
She's 30 years of age, 2nd home she's living in, with 3 kids, not babies. Parent living with her, has an agent, that to me doesn't sound like she's 18. She's well clued in.
She's a cunning woman of 30 who is well able to manipulate and take advantage of her widowed situation.
But folk won't have sympathy for her forever.
This 👍
Yeah I get you, but it doesn’t look good the way she puts up sponsored posts and ads on these days that she says she dreads. And it’s constant ads these days, she won’t recommend anything unless it’s a paid promotion! I really liked her at the start when it wasnt sponsored 24/7. I thought she did a great job with the odd ad then but now it’s the same thing with so many different brands.
Grabby sabby is on the same tit now, obviously seen how well the grief story helps to sell. Talking of her best friend dying and sharing a personal story she will let us in on and then on to a fukin advent calendar, they have neither morals nor shame

Reactions: 6
She got 35 comments on the spotlight ad post, but got 800 comments on the get that trend, it’s people wishing her happy birthday, nothing got to do with the company or the clothes but sure looks good 🤔🙄

Reactions: 10
Jeez Louise, just seen her story 🥴 wtf, she has no respect at all, tagging all the extended family and all, morto for them.. Not a mention of the kids or Daniels family, shocking altogether! If ye wanna donate to my pension fund or my pretend grief fund I'll leave a swipe up here. More high waisted tit for a skeletal body, leave a swipe up here. Another lovely dress with a luverly parern on it, leave a swipe up here. I'll pop on tmra and tell ye how hard it is and how I cuntt celebrate without Daniel, ill make sure I'll be wearing me massive Daniel necklace and I'll have a few tears too.. Yeas have me in stitches girls. Love yeas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing with Rachel is she didn’t get her following organically like the likes of SoSue, Rosie and the girls who got big on Instagram for a talent they had, she had 2000 followers for her house and her cleaning and I have to say I loved looking at the house stuff, her page only grew when she started talking about Daniels illness and people were sharing his story it was morbid car crash watching that I’m ashamed to say people love 😬 myself included. She doesn’t have the sticking power because she got big off a tragic story. It’s like that girl Everything Eileen she was a blogger before her daughter died but her page got much bigger after she died Eileen’s page is lovely it’s not her crying into the phone daily but she speaks about her daughter beautifully. Rachel comes off as a bit fake she wants the big blogger lifestyle

Can’t believe anyone believes Rachel is young and innocent ! Whaaaaaaaat!!!! 30 is young of course but she’s 3 kids . She’s no fool much as she likes to pretend she knows nothing about technology etc . She’s a vile human whose cashing in on death and using her children to help her earn more . If a man went on with that towards his children the social services would be in , showing them in the bath , tickling them
In bed , showing where they sleep , telling when they at play therapy , lining them up to perform and show their ‘perfect ‘ life . She’s a disgrace

Milky coffee anyone? 🙄😂 And people really didn’t need to see all of those private pictures either 🙄

Reactions: 4
Can’t even make myself a milky coffee because the ESB decided that it would be a good idea to turn off the power in November during level 5 lockdown 😡 5 o’clock seems so far away! Raging at them

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Jesus she’s sound isn’t she putting up a q and a box be ih about play terapie or d weather or wah ever yis like . How does she get through the door with an ego that size

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The online kids outdoor clothes page she shared that her sister started...ffs my local car boot sale has a stall that sells the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The online kids outdoor clothes page she shared that her sister started...ffs my local car boot sale has a stall that sells the same!
Which sister ? They would do anything to capitalise on Rachel’s ‘public figure’ status

Those overalls look a knock off of John Deere , Wonder where she’s sourcing that from .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.