Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Paul stensons stories he's giving local businesses the opportunity to go into the lounge and showcase their business,thats what you call support!
Plus he never accepts freebies. Well done Paul. Credit where due.

Reactions: 9
She’s not helping herself once again, imagine being a small struggling business waiting for her shoutout all day and nothing 🙄

Reactions: 4
Fair play to him👏👏
And all it takes is a bit of her time, not like it costs her anything to do it properly 🙄 she could be doing 2 a day instead of having fashion shows in her bedroom & chats in her wardrobe
As painful as she is to watch if she did share two a day with proper insight you wouldnt mind clicking on them and giving the business a look at

Reactions: 5
As painful as she is to watch if she did share two a day with proper insight you wouldnt mind clicking on them and giving the business a look at
Definitely curiosity alone but this long list of names I’ve never clicked into one of them & I although I don’t like her page I’d respect that she’s helping small businesses especially the times we are in

Maybe he needed them to light a fire 😂 surely no one would eat anything packed by bare hands in this day and age 🤢🤢
That’s all they are good for!! Honest to god €25 for a bag of penny sweets that come from musgraves and packed in to an air tight bag.. ffs.🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well there you go guys she has to read here we were just on about her not going to the grave and now she has a story up at the grave. Are any of us surprised?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well there you go guys she has to read here we were just on about her not going to the grave and now she has a story up at the grave. Are any of us surprised?
Not one bit....if you were that sad and upset, you wouldn't be recording yourself and then throwing it online.
When I go to my parents grave, the last thing I want to be doing is being online.

And soon to follow #ad

Reactions: 13
Not one bit....if you were that sad and upset, you wouldn't be recording yourself and then throwing it online.
When I go to my parents grave, the last thing I want to be doing is being online.

And soon to follow #ad
Yep and the “swipe here” will be on either tonight or tomorrow and jaysus don’t forget her thurtieh birthday whatever you do 🙄🤪😂

Do you want to see a few photos ? Seriously asking 191k for their opinion all the time . Those would be my precious photos and I wouldnt want instagram to decide whether to share them. Christ she will drum up any sympathy content she can

Reactions: 13
Comes on with the mega pathetic feel
Sorry for me face . She’s so needy of attention with her would yis like to see a few fotographs . Enjoy them with your children maybe !! She’s stuck for things to put up , she’s already shown the grass today , surely time to see her bed sheets being changed .

• Haha
Comes on with the mega pathetic feel
Sorry for me face . She’s so needy of attention with her would yis like to see a few fotographs . Enjoy them with your children maybe !! She’s stuck for things to put up , she’s already shown the grass today , surely time to see her bed sheets being changed .
Some cheap nasty clothing haul is due. might get a clip of their dinner.

Tomorrow balloons and a cake

Such boring boring content.

I have to say the work she’s had done on her teeth have really made her, are they veneers?

Reactions: 2
Lads her tan is so bad , have you ever seen the like of those orange paws . No excuse for a fake tan ambassador 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.